View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Keeping myself accoutable with TickerFactory

Here are all my tickers keep track of my progress on my goals

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Summer/Winter Hustler's Challenge 2017 | I Am In !!

The next 6 months is going to be wild.
    With everything going i need to make some huge changes so I am going to be documenting my journey.

New journey update post will be here or on my youtube channel
    July depending on the numbers I will be setting up one of my blogs. The domain name is already purchased I just need to pick a hosting company to keep the blog running.

Got a little inspired from a coaching session I had last night. and also from attending a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why Can't I just Fit In

4. Lush, first day

I got it in the mail today! Only took two days to ship from canada to Nevada, which is CRAZY! But it's super good, clean, waterproof. The app is a bit wonky with connecting, but I got the hang of it after like twenty minutes. I was only on for an hour, but I made about $25! That's pretty good in my book.

My new computer isn't as great as I thought it would be. The coonnection is so weird, and it'll blue screen sometimes...... I am wonderring if I should turn it in or not. I have two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lovense Lush

I just ordered mine today! I can't wait to use it and get hella tips! They just shipped it today, I want to see how long it will take to get here. I only paid $5 for shipping, so probably a week or so.

Have you guys used this toy? What's your experience with it? I see most girls using it just sit there and take it and they get tonsss of tips. But.... I'm new. How should I go about this?

Also, the boyfriend says he thinks I'm good at camming! I'm so happy <3
    Tags: lush
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast