View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. just got off work

Walked with a rather measly $150. We had more girls than customers for most of the night. and I wasn't allowed to do any stage sets at all bc apparently my tattoo is too big and ugly. or something. but the other girls' jailhouse looking tatts are ok. as are half-sleeves. I'm feeling disillusioned with scores now. Maybe it's not the paradise I thought it was yesterday.

This is bunk. We are beautiful and naked. We deserve to be going home with more than $150 a shift! This blows! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Georgia decides they want to tax strip clubs

Georgia is about to go down the same path Texas did in creating an illegal tax on strip clubs/Gentlemen's Clubs. Later it was judged unconstitutional and the tax has been blocked. It makes no sense, this MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO CRAP!

Law makers need to wake up in Georgia and see the light and stop letting the bible thumpers control the government.

Want extra income for the state?? Simple pass the liquor sales on Sunday. Its a must at this point and will bring in an estimated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Scored at Scores

I'm pretty happy. I had a great night working at Scores yesterday. I think I have found my dream club. Yesterday was dead and I still made $310, easily. I'm going in tonight, too.

I really need new outfits. Hope my order from Snaz75 gets here SOON.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seeking Arrangement

So... normally I don't let life get to me. I guess with my friend's now ex boyfriend wanting sex from me I have been upset. When I'm upset I think about everything else because I have a bad habit of bottling things up. I'm looking for a new apartment and responding to ads on craigslist, expecting emails back.

I logged into my email account and received emails from "sugar daddies" on seekingarrangement.com. I TOTALLY forgot about that site. I made that profile for shits and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sugar and daddies

Well, my food diary is just embarrassing. What's the point of having coffee if I add almost 500 calories of milk, cream, and sugar to it to make it palatable? Also, my peanut butter concoctions while PMSing are really fatty. (What's wrong with adding chocolate chips? Nothing, as far as I can tell. )

On the upside, I may have found a potential sugar daddy! He seems extremely intelligent, articulate, gentlemanly, and ready to spoil me. When I suggested he pick a cheap restaurant, he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast