View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Remember Olan Mills?

If you ever used Olan Mills or the Sears "portrait studio"...you will probably find this quite funny:

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/200...ls-photos.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Forbes notes Strip Club Industry not hurting as bad as the rest of the businesses

Forbes has decided to obsrve that the Strip Club/Gentlemen's Club Industry is some what resistent to the economic times we live in right now.

I agree with about 50% of this areticle. What is not disclosed is the fact Ricks and VCG are about to really feel the slow down in the next two quarters. All that Ricks and VCG did was slow the slow down affects from reflecting on there books and now its caught up with them. SO 1Q and 2Q reports will reflect the markets slow down for both of ...

Updated 01-24-2009 at 08:42 AM by mysteryman (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Well, that completely sucked.

I see 3 people have read my last blog entry, in which I detailed the process of me mustering up the balls to go in to Scores with my friend/co-worker/dildo-fuckee S. Well, gentle readers, I'm sorry to say that mission was a failure at every level.

After getting myself all geared up (put my makeup on, practiced my booty-clapping, ate a veggie burger, packed a little work snack, got all my clothes together, listened to upbeat music, drank some coffee), I called S on the way to the club. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tonight: Scores!

I'm about to go in to Scores. I've not danced yet in a club on Bourbon Street--mostly because I hate Bourbon Street, but also, if I'm being honest with myself, because the Bourbon Street clubs intimidate me. I'm scared of having to give lap dances to the drunken, Mardi Gras bead wearing tourists that I despise IRL(that stands for "in real life," right? Because that's how I mean it). I'm also scared of a fast paced Friday nights. I'm scared of dudes telling me I'm too pale or too flat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Trump reminds me of someone...

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast