View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The day after

I woke up yesterday feeling exhausted from the night before--the penis fiasco, my best friend's less-than-compassionate response, and the subsequent yelling fight.

I had to go-go dance for this band that was playing at the Howlin' Wolf, and I did not feel like it at all. I just felt tired and numb all day-sort of like I was in a fishbowl and the world outside of it couldn't touch me, even though i was in it.

Anyway, I took a nap and sucked it up and went to go-go dance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update

Holy crap how my throat is annoying. I've been coughing and drinking everything hot and eating ginger, garlic and throat pastilles but it's still full of snot. Oh well. Today I'll have a lecture, some work (totally unrelated) and hopefully some shopping, too. Then it's school and (unrelated) work until Friday. On Saturday I'll go to a wedding and maybe out with a friend (my girl crush, I'm still keeping the hope alive that she'll develop a crush on me, too). And on Sunday I'll work again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Woops

I fell off the damn treadmill for the first time in my life the other day. That's when I decided to add stairs to my workout, lol. You have to pay attention to every step going up and down or you'll fall immediately. But after a nasty fall at work that has left my neck, wrist, elbow, lower back, and ankle not wanting to work, I'm taking it easy tonight. In the morning, I'm starting a food diary and will use this Pilates tape I found; it's got three models doing the hour-long workout at three different ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Waitressing at Diamonds

I consider this place my home club. I love it there, I fucking hate it there. I have the best nights there and I have the worst nights there. I stopped dancing back in October. And I came back to Diamonds almost two weeks ago to start waitressing. Half of the girls I knew there- all gone. The floormen I knew for the two years I was there -- gone. No one likes our new management. I don't have a problem with him and he doesn't have a problem with me. It works for me. It's always been that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Disgusted

*this is an expanded version of a post i made to the forums

Last night I was doing a lap dance. I had my back to the customer for a few minutes; then I turned back around and straddled him. Something didn't feel right; something was poking me in the groin. Something warm and smooth and insistent.

the dude's penis was out. poking my in my groin. about an inch away from penetrating me,

I leaped off his lap and ran out of there yelling, "NO! NO!" ...

Updated 01-26-2009 at 11:14 AM by Winged Dinghy

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast