View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Branding Is About The People with Minnie Riley | The Brand Doctor Podcast | Unique De

2. Getting Out of Bad Living Situations

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetme View Post
    hi all
    I am in a situation where I need to move because of my bf, we not getting along and it his place..I have been applying a few vanilla jobs still in the process of interviews...ok cool..I work like 4 cam sites do ok most days ..some days are good some is bad...or ok..I do work part time on cam for few years...because it get draining at my age older female.. but I need to move out the end summer my goal...I even thinking of applying for social assistance hmm kinda doing all not sure about
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How Not to Go Broke As A Cammodel/Sex Worker: A Mini Guide

I saw this post and felt it deserved to be blogged-very sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post
    To add on to what KK said, I've met a lot of people that don't know how to create a realistic budget. Most likely, your bills aren't the only thing you spend money on and need to take into account. You have shit like food, transportation costs, entertainment costs (netflix, eating out), whatever funds you spend on your pets, child expenses, etc. People tend to either wildly overestimate or (more commonly) severely
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LIVE Q&A // April 2021 Budget | Baby Step 4 | Cam Model Income | Financial Independen

LIVE Q&A // April 2021 Budget | Baby Step 4 | Cam Model Income | Financial Independence

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I'm almost 40 I want to do cam modeling Do I still have a chance ??

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast