View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Myfreecams.com

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MYFREECAMS.COM I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH AND READY TO GET STARTED! I JUS HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ITS SAYS I'M 3 HOURS LATE THEN THE REGULAR TIME ZONE IF I PUT THAT I'M ONLY THERE FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HOURS DO YOU THINK THAT'LL HAVE A BIG IMPACT ON THE MONEY SITUATION???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Streamate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Magical_Hoohah View Post
    This is the first I am hearing about explicit $0 GS, and at first the concept was really confusing to me. But after thinking about it, I think it might be designed to allow models to run their room EXACTLY like MFC. Here's an example (my numbers are sort of arbitrary - I'm not sure what ladies on MFC actually charge in their countdowns):

"Goal: 50; Buy In: 0; Minutes: 15; What I'll do: Topless at 50, naked at 100, oil show at 200, toy show at 350, log off if we don't make topless
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blogs for the Holidays!!!

To: StripperWeb

A BIG bag of Blogs (say that 10 times fast )!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Santa asked me to hand out blogs to thank all of you for making SW the community that it is! Use them to rant about your annoying neighbors, let us know about your good nights, or your passion for lolcats - whatever!

May your holiday season be safe, ...

Updated 12-24-2008 at 03:02 PM by Pryce

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Renegade Maidens is comming

5. Coming out of hibernation

Ugh, I am guessing that my 4 month hiatus is drawing to a close. I decided to take a break from dancing after my failure to make any dinero in Missouri. I know that I shouldn't base my self esteem on how much money I made, but when you go from making $200 on a Monday to walking out with less than $75 on a Friday, it tends to rattle the foundations of your confidence levels. People can't believe that I haven't made any money, which does tend to get me a bit snippy. Anyways I think I'm going to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast