View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Further motivation

Oh, sheet. I just found out today that I have two bills, not one from a trip to the E.R. that diagnosed me with mono back in October. So I have >sixty days to pay off the whole thing before it gets reported onto my credit score.

Why am I finding this out it January? Because some pencil-pusher flubbed up my address; the bill got bounced back to the hospital billing department, whose compulsory idiotic policy is to immediately turn it over to a collections agency. I need to get my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Not workin' tonight

Just now the manager at the club I work at in Metairie called to tell me I was supposed to be coming in tonight. Eff that! I haven't made any money at that club yet ($120 for a 6 hour shift was what I'd pull), and I really don't feel like working tonight. I need to recuperate from that bachelor party. Sheesh. My hat is off to you ladies who can do those regularly. I'm just not used to it yet.

I don't know where I'm going to work this week. I can't work tonight, tomorrow, or Wednesday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bachelor party

Last night I did a bachelor party. I can't quite figure out if I like doing these or not. I liked the money. S. (the woman I work for/with) handed me $250 just for showing up. Then the dudes tipped us another $250 during our show, which we split. So it came to about $375 for a show that lasted a little over an hour.

I'm having some qualms about the show. II can't pretend that this is anything like dancing. It feels closer to prostitution than stripping. I guess I can't ignore ...

Updated 10-24-2010 at 08:42 AM by Winged Dinghy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Survival of the fittest

Not yet an official stripper, I finally received the shoes I had to special order for my big feet days before coming down with mono. I have never been hit so hard by an illness and swore not to take my health for granted if only I could recover.

I went to the nearest strip club and they kindly told me to lose "just a few" pounds and reapply for a position. I've only had three days so far this year that I haven't exercised; cardio has been very consistent. I have met my weekly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. In love with an idea.

So I have realized that you really can be in love with an idea. It's happened to me recently. I was dating a woman that had everything I was looking for. She had a great job, was very good with money, had a son, and wanted at least one more child. I even liked her family!!! A lot!!! But one morning something happened and I seen something in her which should have made me run away as fast as I could but I stayed. I stayed because of the idea of her and everything she had to offer, not her as a person. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast