View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Very quiet day

I danced like 3 dances during the entire shift, haha. Customers just checked who's at our place and went to the next. It's like that when there are several places near to each other. (Probably also some customers checked some other place and came to ours.) Obviously money-wise it was a shitty day but I'm almost positive that tomorrow will be better.

And what about this: one guy walked in and said "can I have sex". A weird way to say good evening, huh? That has to be the ultimate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Strangest comment in my recent history

Considering the subject matter of the site, I'll try to keep my blog-umentary to the realm of strip club subjects, but considering the conversations I have with people, that could still end up taking a few unusual roads.

The primary thing on my mind was something I heard. It was a couple of months ago, but there is a dancer at Delilahs who mentioned that she liked how I always smelled the same. I'm still not quite sure how that fits in, but it's the strangest comment that I can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Great (not)

So one asshole tried to rape me at work yesterday. Cross your fingers all of you and pray for whichever deity you believe in that I didn't get anything nasty from him. I have work today and tomorrow and then I have many days off and I'm thinking of getting myself tested just in case.

On the other hand the next customer was extremely nice and in a way got me to believe again that gentlemens exist.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. BP 2A- City Club Historical Perspective- LAX Clubs(Jet Strip, etc)

OK, I confess to being a long time SC junkie. So, I'm planning on posting some historical perspective on certain cities & clubs dating as far back as the 1980's. Dates & events may not always be precise, so anyone having more lucid recollections/info, please feel free to post blog comment.

LOS ANGELES- LAX AREA

Jet Srip- Everyone here probably knows about present location on 10624 Hawthorne Blvd. How many know that the pre 1986 version was located in the 105 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. bloggy hell!

well... welcome me to my blog area. random. never had one of these before.

anyway my thought for the day:

how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
    my guess is around 39,000ft!

happy holidays
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast