View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Is this too good to be true?

Hmm...I am >8 hours away from driving up for a first date with a potential sd and I've set an appointment with a guy who wants to be dominated. I'm cautiously optimistic about how this week will go, I just don't want to get too excited, because I know how likely these things are to blow up out of nowhere.

Eh, expect the best, prepare for the worst, and capitalize on whatever comes, right?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whats wrong with Congress and Obama???

Congress gives themselves a raise during the worst economic times since the great depression.

Congress gives it a $93,000.00 increase in expense account per congressmen this year and every year to follow.

Obama spends 145 million for is inaugurational ball.

Obama says shame on Wall Street for giving out bonus checks.

WTF is wrong with this picture????

Its more like do as I say not as I do!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stay away, please!!

Lol. We had SO many girls at Ybor strip. I don't think they understand that this really isn't the club to dance at regarding Super Bowl. We're off the the side of Ybor. You wanna go to one of the clubs on Dale Mabry or Westshore that has a line leading out the front. So.. a lot of people didn't sell dances today. I was one of them.

I'm not gonna mope about it. I took my problems to work for the second time in my almost two months of dancing. I didn't talk to anyone about them - they're ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm late

for a very important date!

Not really. Just for work. My first day of Kindergarten pretty much showed what my habits would be like. I've been tardy for years.. all throughout high school and my jobs.

Well, now I have to literally pay for it. With how slow it's been (Super Bowl doesn't count!), I'm learning my lesson. no more being late. twenty dollars is a pedicure okay?

Today was slow, but we had a lot of girls due to Super Bowl. One customer that liked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Gotta be kidding me right?

So I am to get my pay check (supposed to and better) from the club tomorrow...today I mean. Like after my shift and we are closed.

But I just found out that they club wasn't open on Tuesday. Extremely confused.

I am thinking it is because they didn't have enough girls. Hoping is more like it.

I love the club as you know but I have this feeling it is one that may not make it much longer in this economy.

Which sucks because it is the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast