View RSS Feed

AngelWithHorns

My first paid cam show(s)!

Rate this Entry
Holy crap! This was easier than phone sex by FAR. made more money in thirty minutes on cams.com than I made in my best weekend yet on NiteFlirt!

I'm still having serious hardware issues, but after speaking with tech support, I bit the bullet and went with the built-in, even though I don't love it's picture. But everything went fine...

There weren't many people broadcasting, but I kept having 1-4 people in my room quickly after beginning my broadcast, and I barely chatted with anyone before I got one private show after another. I was a little overwhelmed and decided at the end of my last show to hold off, re-read my rules & whatnot, and be tentatively thrilled that it went as well as it did...

But really, friggin HOORAY!

Submit "My first paid cam show(s)!" to Digg Submit "My first paid cam show(s)!" to del.icio.us Submit "My first paid cam show(s)!" to StumbleUpon Submit "My first paid cam show(s)!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats! I too haven't had luck with Nite Flirt, and have more luck with camming.
    I was thinking about starting to cam too! But I think I'm gonna try imlive, is cams.com hard to sign up for?