View RSS Feed

pixierocksonthepole

Why is it...

Rate this Entry
That I have to get shit about one comment? I kept in with the thread. I want to know the difference between the materials. I didn't even know there was any others besides saline and silicone. So I explained why I don't have them, and why I don't know the difference...and yet someones attitude got the best of them and had to just say something about it. I was talking about implants... o.0.

So I will say it LOUD AND CLEAR so everyone 'hears' me!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING I SAY IN A THREAD, SEND ME A MESSAGE...DO NOT START DISCUSSING IT ON THE SAID THREAD, IT IS RUDE.

I don't like arguing but I hate 'thread-jacking' more.

So please, let's be respectful and not little whiney bitches about things like this . We are adults here, act as such, at least when your sending your nastiness to me.

Broadcasting problems like that is so wrong, retarded, rude, and unnessecary for everyone else to put up with.

Got it?

Good ^_^ I'm glad we are all grown up.

~Quinn

Submit "Why is it..." to Digg Submit "Why is it..." to del.icio.us Submit "Why is it..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Why is it..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I guess I missed that drama.
    Ugh, consider yourself lucky lol.
    Over implants.. for real.. ugh sorry you had to deal with drama over such a silly thing.
    Broadcasting problems like that is so wrong, retarded, rude, and unnessecary for everyone else to put up with.

huh?