View RSS Feed

AngelWithHorns

Feck. Wait, what?

Rate this Entry
So...daily gym visits have *not* happened. Did I mention that I made the decision (and signed up) to join my current gym while somewhat intoxicated? When my buzz starts to wear off, I swear I want to go do whatever task I'm thinking of at that moment.

Regardless of when I made the decision, I went to have the gym's "complimentary" trainer consultation. I didn't really get anything but insulted. The high-pressure sales pitch was kind of a downer. The dude tried to convince me that I would be more likely to stick w/an exercise program if I signed up for sessions. (At this point in time, with NiteFlirt payments six weeks overdue and no other source of income, I'm financing everything with a credit card)

I told him that signing up/paying doesn't help any of the folks who join the gym and never return, ergo if I signed up for training sessions I'd be just as likely to cancel on those, too. But I can't really cancel/ignore myself. I live here...

So I decided to keep a food diary and work out a schedule/exercise program to maximize the amount of time I spend in the gym (it's a bitch of a 30 minute drive, considering I don't cross the bridge for any other reason these days).

I also quit the dispatch phone company. After a few days, I just hated it. I don't want to describe "my" penis to callers wanting to talk to a transvestite and when a white guy called me via the "Ebony" extension and wanted insight into a black girl's mind/life (I'm white) I just felt like a damn fraud. I have an interview at a coffee shop in the morning-a total 180 from bartending, but still a culinary art I've wanted to learn more in-depth.

Yay for routine!!! I used to be smart, I swear I will start acting like it again.

Submit "Feck. Wait, what?" to Digg Submit "Feck. Wait, what?" to del.icio.us Submit "Feck. Wait, what?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Feck. Wait, what?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments