View RSS Feed

MargaritaVillain

I love this...

Rate this Entry
Little Johnny wakes up one night hearing strange noises coming from his parent's bedroom. He opens the door to their room and sees mom handcuffed to the bed's headboard, and dad ramming her from behind. Johnny screams. Dad turns to looks at him, laughs and gives mom a slap on the ass for good measure. Johnny runs away, screaming.

Once dad finishes, he uncuffs mom. She immediately says, 'You better go tell Johnny everything is OK, the shit he just saw could scar him for life."

Dad rolls his eyes, begrudgingly agrees and pulls on his robe to head for Johnny's room, only to find it empty. He then heads for the living room but when he passes the guest room, he notices the door is ajar and noises are coming from inside. He opens the door to look in and sees granny on her hands and knees while little Johnny is fucking her from behind. Dad screams.

Johnny turns around, looks at him and says, "Yeah, not so funny when it's your mom, huh?"

Submit "I love this..." to Digg Submit "I love this..." to del.icio.us Submit "I love this..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I love this..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments