View RSS Feed

SaggBaby23

Myfreecams.com

Rate this Entry
I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MYFREECAMS.COM I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH AND READY TO GET STARTED! I JUS HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ITS SAYS I'M 3 HOURS LATE THEN THE REGULAR TIME ZONE IF I PUT THAT I'M ONLY THERE FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HOURS DO YOU THINK THAT'LL HAVE A BIG IMPACT ON THE MONEY SITUATION???

Submit "Myfreecams.com" to Digg Submit "Myfreecams.com" to del.icio.us Submit "Myfreecams.com" to StumbleUpon Submit "Myfreecams.com" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Check out 2001Live.com and I will check out that site
    I'm not to sure suga? wish I could help, however if you they do mess around with your money sign up with teamxxxo.com you won't get any issues like that there xx
    I used to work for MFC and no, it won't affect your money.

Melissa Blade
    www.secretsofawebcamgirl.com
    Would you recommend myfreecams? Because I'm also getting ready to sign up for it. From what I've read, it seems ok and a friend of mine is also thinking about joining. And is it ok to sign up for more than one site?
    I worked for MyFreeCams for a while and I thought they had one of the best splits (50%) and they were always good about payment.

The big complaint many girls have is that so many models do free masturbation shows, which is technically against MFC rules (and the law) but MFC just turns a blind eye. The free shows definitely are a deterrant for a guy to pay for a private one. I got out of camming to do body rubs because it's much more money, but I know some of the other MFC models also joined mygirlfund.com and skinvideo (i think that's the name).

In short, yet you can sign up for a couple of them. To a certain extent, it will be your preference but ALWAYS find out the split up front and make sure you are not signing up with a studio. Good luck!!!!!!
    I've worked on myfreecams a year ago and now i'm back...it doesn't matter because there are people with all different time zones too and there are people on all hours of the day and night on that site. Don't get me wrong there are times when its more dead than others but their is always customer potential!
    How much money is each token actually giving the girls? What kind of averages did you guys have there? How often were you working and is it hard to gain clients?