View RSS Feed

diehardcamgirl

Signed up with MFC!!

Rate this Entry
I was on Chaturbate ALL DAY today, only made about $40.

From one guy.

I feel bad about this, but it is hump day, which is usually pretty slow.

But everyone and their dog is using MFC, so I might as well too, right?

I know I have to be consistent with the first two weeks to get my cam score up. I have read up on that, I have to be online like ALL THE TIME. Which is fine by me. I have an actual job, but besides that I can be on a lot. So I'll make sure to do that.

But I have a lot of other questions, like how do I make my profile look pretty? How do I do the sticky icons on the side of the screen? What should I charge? How should i get ppl to do offline tips? How long will it take for me to become a top model?

So many questions. I hope I can do well.

Submit "Signed up with MFC!!" to Digg Submit "Signed up with MFC!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Signed up with MFC!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Signed up with MFC!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

For some of your questions I have a solution but for others you will have to find your own answers.
    Camgirl Live Template Editor offers the option to make your "profile look pretty" ... A few suggestions from other webcam performers might be helpful for you as a new MFC model
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by mfc profiler
    For some of your questions I have a solution but for others you will have to find your own answers.
    Camgirl Live Template Editor offers the option to make your "profile look pretty" ... A few suggestions from other webcam performers might be helpful for you as a new MFC model
    Good luck
    Do they allow drinking on cam?