View RSS Feed

diehardcamgirl

Progress! Onwards and upwards

Rate this Entry
I'm making progress very steadily. I had a show today, and I was so excited to drink on cam. Tip for shots! Get me drunk.
Although I only took three shots, it was still an amazing time! A guy came into the chatroom and told us about a game to play. tip to either speed up, slow down, or stop my playing with myself. It was a genius idea! I made so much money after he came in. So much. I was surprised it worked so well. I'm gonna keep that game from now on.

My friend is a mod in the room, he was the only one tipping to stop.

Money made today: $70
Time spent: 2 hrs
Camscore: went from 930 to 986

Submit "Progress! Onwards and upwards" to Digg Submit "Progress! Onwards and upwards" to del.icio.us Submit "Progress! Onwards and upwards" to StumbleUpon Submit "Progress! Onwards and upwards" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just joined this site tonight, awesome to see someone else tracking progress/giving tips/sharing experiences. I cammed for a very short while when I turned 18, but am now going to come back to mfc in the next few days. What's your username? :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaLewinsky.Mfc
    Just joined this site tonight, awesome to see someone else tracking progress/giving tips/sharing experiences. I cammed for a very short while when I turned 18, but am now going to come back to mfc in the next few days. What's your username? :-)
    My username is diehardkum. Thinking of changing it though :/
    I don't know what to change it to though! I was thinking of Jen Grey, (Like Jean grey from Xmen) but thought that's too boring. Any ideas?