View RSS Feed

diehardcamgirl

Lush, first day

Rate this Entry
I got it in the mail today! Only took two days to ship from canada to Nevada, which is CRAZY! But it's super good, clean, waterproof. The app is a bit wonky with connecting, but I got the hang of it after like twenty minutes. I was only on for an hour, but I made about $25! That's pretty good in my book.

My new computer isn't as great as I thought it would be. The coonnection is so weird, and it'll blue screen sometimes...... I am wonderring if I should turn it in or not. I have two weeks to decide I think.

Otherwise, camming is going great! Made almost $100 yesterday alone. With the lush toy, I'm gonna be making that every day easy now!

If I have the time. This day job is making that tough :/ I wish I could just quit working there and do camming full time. But to do that, I need content that will sell when I'm offline. Need to work on that.....

Submit "Lush, first day" to Digg Submit "Lush, first day" to del.icio.us Submit "Lush, first day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lush, first day" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Download happy glass 2.0