View RSS Feed

big_daddy

In love with an idea.

Rate this Entry
So I have realized that you really can be in love with an idea. It's happened to me recently. I was dating a woman that had everything I was looking for. She had a great job, was very good with money, had a son, and wanted at least one more child. I even liked her family!!! A lot!!! But one morning something happened and I seen something in her which should have made me run away as fast as I could but I stayed. I stayed because of the idea of her and everything she had to offer, not her as a person. I guess you would call it a red flag. Now that I look back on it with an open mind I should have seen a ton of red flags!! You do truly live and learn, it just sucks that it takes a broken heart to see that. Now the question on my mind is how do I not let that happen again? Stop dating and live alone the rest of my life? Not an option!

Submit "In love with an idea." to Digg Submit "In love with an idea." to del.icio.us Submit "In love with an idea." to StumbleUpon Submit "In love with an idea." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No, just be more cautious! I know, easier said than done. I've fallen into the same rut here and there, ignoring red flags and such. It's no fun.