View RSS Feed

Winged Dinghy

Well, that completely sucked.

Rate this Entry
I see 3 people have read my last blog entry, in which I detailed the process of me mustering up the balls to go in to Scores with my friend/co-worker/dildo-fuckee S. Well, gentle readers, I'm sorry to say that mission was a failure at every level.

After getting myself all geared up (put my makeup on, practiced my booty-clapping, ate a veggie burger, packed a little work snack, got all my clothes together, listened to upbeat music, drank some coffee), I called S on the way to the club. No answer. Oh well, she's probably on her way. Found a parking spot close to Bourbon--score! (haha. pun intended). Got to the club--no S! Called her--no answer! Hmm...was I being flaked on?

I went inside the club to see about auditioning, knowing that without S, I was at a serious disadvantage. She knows the management well enough that she could have persuaded them to take me on, even on a busy night (or so she said). I didn't think I would have much luck walking into an esteemed club on a Friday night, and sure enough, the manager told me they were "packed" with girls but that I could audition next week. I never know what to think when they say that. Do they mean it? Or is that their polite way to say, "no thanks, we'd rather you didn't work here." However, I know some of the girls there, and I'm cuter than some of them, in my humble opinion. So, anyway, I put going to audition there on my list of things to do next week.

I called S again when I got outside and texted her. Still no response! I had been officially flaked on.

So, at this point, I was at a loss for what to do. I waited around a few more minutes for S to show up, then said eff it. I considered going to one of the other fifty million clubs on Bourbon, but I didn't feel like hearing the same thing again. I couldn't work at the New Orleans East club because you have to work at least one weeknight if you want to work the weekend shifts, and I hadn't done that. I tried calling the Metairie club to see if I could work there tonight, but the manager didn't answer. I considered driving out there and seeing if I could work, but I decided against it because

1. You have to work a minimum shift of 6 hours. Which means that I would be getting off at 3 am. And I want to take a Pilates class at 9:30 am. So, no thanks to that.

2. The house fee after 9 is like, $40 or something, and it's free before 7. Since I've not made a lot of money at this club in the past, $40 is too much to pay.

3. I didn't even know if I would be turned away at the door, anyway. They have the same weekday policy, technically.

So I just went home. I guess I'll have a Friday night at home with my netflix and laptop and early bed time. Which sounds okay, I guess.

The Metairie manager did call me back, though, and said I could work tomorrow. So I'll go in early to avoid the house fee.

For now, though, I'm all strippered up and no place to go.

Submit "Well, that completely sucked." to Digg Submit "Well, that completely sucked." to del.icio.us Submit "Well, that completely sucked." to StumbleUpon Submit "Well, that completely sucked." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aw. Good luck w/your impending audition. I hate club-seeking outings that go like that.