View RSS Feed

LadyMoon

My 1. blog entry!

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow I'll go to work as well as on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. That'll be the first time for me to work more than two days in a row. Hopefully there'll be lots of (nice and generous) custies, hehe, and that my back stays in one piece. It's always been a bit sore after a shift, due to heels and me not being that used to them.

I've been more tensed up after visiting my parents. It's not their fault, I think it's because of an issue (very small thing for most but for me the source of uncountable panic attacs) that was brought up.

I'm pissed off by a shirt I decided to wear to work. It had wrinkles I wanted to get rid of but I didn't have an iron so I tried with a heated kettle. That, of course, left a stain on the shirt so I had to wash the shirt and after washing it was still wrinkly (although maybe a bit less than before washing). Oh well, I'm going to take it with me and wear it anyway and if someone says something, I'll change to something else (=the dress I feel I've worn too much).

(Yeah I know irons are cheap, it's just that I feel like ironing once in three years or something so I haven't needed it here before this and now that the need to iron showed up, all stores that sell irons are closed )

Submit "My 1. blog entry!" to Digg Submit "My 1. blog entry!" to del.icio.us Submit "My 1. blog entry!" to StumbleUpon Submit "My 1. blog entry!" to Google

Updated 12-25-2008 at 09:10 PM by LadyMoon (to add)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Irons are cheap. Think of how much stress that will save you

I noticed your comment about the parentals. Ugh, I had the same deal with seemingly minor stuff that would come up.

FBR