View RSS Feed

p-bunny

Seeking Arrangement

Rate this Entry
So... normally I don't let life get to me. I guess with my friend's now ex boyfriend wanting sex from me I have been upset. When I'm upset I think about everything else because I have a bad habit of bottling things up. I'm looking for a new apartment and responding to ads on craigslist, expecting emails back.

I logged into my email account and received emails from "sugar daddies" on seekingarrangement.com. I TOTALLY forgot about that site. I made that profile for shits and giggles with my friend Rachel. I got two emails before and no one has bothered mailing me since. I don't even have a picture posted. I guess now that the super bowl is in town my profile is pretty popular. Not that I care. I believe sugar daddies look for sex, no? I don't have any desire to have sex with anyone currently, and I'm busy. Plus, I can't read the emails without paying for a membership or submitting a picture and getting it approved (I don't have a camera BAWW! lol).

I think I'll get around to being able to read them when I'm bored after this whole super bowl thing. I hope I make some good money. I just want to get a new place to live. I'm looking to live with roommates for once because I want to have more money for getting a bike, going to school, living, etc, but... I don't think many people are down for living with a stripper. And maybe I haven't been a stripper long enough, but
I'm not down for lying about my job.

Submit "Seeking Arrangement" to Digg Submit "Seeking Arrangement" to del.icio.us Submit "Seeking Arrangement" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seeking Arrangement" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments