View RSS Feed

tempest666

Coming out of hibernation

Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Ugh, I am guessing that my 4 month hiatus is drawing to a close. I decided to take a break from dancing after my failure to make any dinero in Missouri. I know that I shouldn't base my self esteem on how much money I made, but when you go from making $200 on a Monday to walking out with less than $75 on a Friday, it tends to rattle the foundations of your confidence levels. People can't believe that I haven't made any money, which does tend to get me a bit snippy. Anyways I think I'm going to try some club called Illusions.

Submit "Coming out of hibernation" to Digg Submit "Coming out of hibernation" to del.icio.us Submit "Coming out of hibernation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Coming out of hibernation" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope it goes well for you!! I totally agree with the money thing, people presume we're either loaded, or we suck, ugh! Good luck!
    I agree with you as well, club hopping is always fun I always work out the average wage. 5 hours of work, 75 for the 5 hours is 15 dollars an hour. That is better than working at K-mart, plus working your own schedule rules. Some times the pro's out weigh the con's.

I am retired for now. Good Luck!