Thread: What are you really thinking about?

Thanks

Default What are you really thinking about?

On more than one occasion, i have had customers ask me what i was thinking when i did a private dance for them, They ask me if i pretend to be somewhere else, black out or enjoy it and i never know how to respond. Does anyone know an appropriate response that they will like.?

stellaforstars

Default Re: What are you really thinking about?

Our club is covered in mirrors so I always tell them that I'm entranced with those, watching myself dance for said custy/watching the custy's reaction/gauging what he likes and what he loves...I also tell them that I'm looking into their eyes, it means I'm really into it and don't want to stop...That's made me a bit 'o' money from time to time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

^ me too.

really though, i'm thinking of how i'm going to spend the money most of the time... or cheeseburgers... or how i'm looking forward to playing cooking mama on my wii when i get home...

Thanks

lol, yea im thinking stuff like that too. i usually do black out during the dances. its so boring to be all like "oh i want you so bad. oh yea" i just want to laugh at the people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

i wouldn't say i black out... i actually like lapdancing. but if the guy is boring, then i get all bored with him.

Thanks

I like to joke around, so I guess I WOULD say I was thinking of cheeseburgers!

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

I definately don't black out as I am 'on guard' whenever I do a lap dance. The memory becomes hazy and then almost nothing (unless something special happened good or bad) after a few days.

What I say to the patron when they ask this question is that I'm thinking about all th e dirty perverted thoughts that he is hopefully having about me whilst I dance for him as I get a kick out of being watched. I go on about being totally into watching and being watched .. the whole vouyeuristic thing.

Honestly? If the dance is going great, I am thinking of ways to keep the guy there longer or to get him to come back another day etc. If the dance is not going so great, I am thinking please please for it to be over.. how can I get out of dancing for this person.. when is the time over.

Generally tho' .. I don't think I have any actual real thoughts per-say. I've never actually 'watched' myself in that respect. Hmm...

* please *

If you aim at nothing,
    you will
    HIT EXACTLY THAT!

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

God/dess
    Thanks

I think about how to transition into another dance, like sweetly force him into giving me more money or something. Or I kinda blank out and daydream. Anytime I've been asked, I say I really get off on it, and I'm focusing my sexual energy or some crap like that. And it sounds good, but I could never feel less sexual than when I've got some fat decrepid man looking at me drooling and trying to put his probably unsanitized hands on me!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 1,799 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I say things like "I'm thinking of how to get you naked" or something else that makes them happy. Why admit I'm doing my grocery list.
    The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    I say things like "I'm thinking of how to get you naked" or something else that makes them happy. Why admit I'm doing my grocery list.
    Exactly! If we bother acting like we're romantically or sexually interested to them to get into VIP, why stop there and destroy the fantasy? That can only be detrimental to your .. ahem .. financial success with them.

God/dess
    Thanks

or you can turn it around and tell them you want to know what they're thinking first.

Thanks

My thoughts are work related. Im thinking about how long I have left of the dance, what move I am going to do next, I am watching his reactions and working out what moves he seems to like the most and how I will get him to extend the day (if he isn't obnoxious).
    Quote Originally Posted by Corgan View Post
    when regulars turn cheap, it's time to kill em off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    You're still a vagina.
    There are many stereotypes about the industry that I work in. Sometimes they can be true but human beings are very diverse creatures and cannot be pigeon-holed into one category.

Some of the most effortlessly beautiful, kind, intelligent, successful, motivated, driven and ridiculously hilarious women that I have ever met have been dancers. I've met the best friends that I've ever had in this industry.

God/dess
    Thanks

HHHmmmmm... I've never had a custy ask me this, but if I am enjoying my time with the guy, I would probably just say something like, "I'm thinking about how much fun I'm having with you... I just wanna eat you up!" I'm just flirty like that, plus, guys always love to hear that kind of stuff.

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I've never had a customer ask me what I'm thinking, but what I'm actually thinking is "how can I get more money out of them. "

Thanks

I vote for cheeseburgers!

MsQwerty

Not a lap dance but my favorite answer Ive heard was "Mince! I was thinking how I forgot to take the mince out of the freezer earlier!" Lol. A girl I worked with said it, not me. She was totally taken by surprise when a guy came up and asked what shed been thinking about when dancing on stage so the honest answer just popped out. He laughed too though so it didnt matter.

This is probably one of the last questions I ever get asked so sorry not to be of much help. Have you checked to see how you look when youre dancing - do you look bored or like you wish you were somewhere else, a lot of dancers do? Just a thought (-:

Thanks

I sometimes think about who's on stage and then how many girls are ahead of me. But, if he asks, I say things like, how I like his smell (if he has cologne or something), or the way his shirt makes him look, etc. I'll really pinpoint it down to the little things so I can take a while saying it, and it works him up to more songs.

Lola Rose

I'm thinking about how much more you'd enjoy my dances if we were back in vip!

Thanks

What am I thinking about? I'm thinking about YOU, baby.

This is true, actually. I NEVER black out during dances. If it's a good customer, I'm paying lots of attention to making sure that he enjoys the dance so that he will buy another one. If it's a bad customer, I'm making sure he can't grab my hoo, and scouting the room for someone else to sit with.

Once in a while I see a girl giving a dance with the glazed look in her eyes, and it's kinda sad. If a customer sucks so much that I have to think about cheeseburgers, I try to get out of there as fast as possible. Those three minutes can seem like years.

Don't think custom ers don't notice that glazed look either. Many have commented to me about other girls doing it, and they don't like it. If a customer is asking you this, it's probably because he can tell you're spacing out.

Thanks

I think about who I'm going to take into the LD room after I'm done with the one I'm with......always strategizing........-

stellaforstars

Mmmm...cheeseburgers...I can't say I've thought about those too many times when giving a dance before.

But I'm definitely thinking about them now...

Thanks

If it's a good customer, I'm obviously thinking of ways to keep him with me...I'm constantly worried about whether I'm being too quiet and think of things to chat about, and when I chat I worry that I should keep quiet and focus on the moment. I like to picture my boyfriend when I'm dancing for a guy, it tricks me into being really into the dance.

If the guy is a grabby asshole, I think of ways to piss him off and/or amuse myself. I'll count the number of songs in my head, grab his arms and dig my nails into them a little bit, start dancing like an idiot, make off the wall comments, etc.

Featured Member
    Thanks

i get that too often, or i get asked why i'm giggling.

both piss me off.

usually, i'm thinking about something sexy or giggling about something sexy, and i don't know what to say, cos the truth sounds so fucking fake.