Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best sex you ever had, was it the best looking person you ever had?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,627 Times in 3,698 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Best sex you ever had, was it the best looking person you ever had?

I'm sure most people here have at least once in their life had sex with a totally stunning looking member of the opposite sex (12/10 for pure looks). Was this person the best sex you ever had?

My answer is yes, i've been fortunate to have someone who was off the charts hot and great chemistry.

I sware i'm like a guy in a way, I need to get visually turned on.

Thanks

Default Re: Best sex you ever had, was it the best looking person you ever had?

nope -- not even close

Thanks

Not even a little bit - but I'm not very looks oriented as a person. I close my eyes when I have an orgasm anyway.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks

Im with the Frog on this one. The hottest woman I ever had sex with so bad in bed that I looking around for the hidden camera and sombody to jump out and yell "YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA"
    You Cant Quit until you try, You cant live until you die, You Cant learn to tell the truth until you learn to lie.You Cant Breath Until you choke,You gotta Laugh When your the Joke, Theres Nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive! Will you swear on your life, that no one will cry at my Funeral!
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron_keys View Post
    Yes please save me from this life of debauchery! You can all kneel down and worship at the Church of the Holy Clitoris to convince me!!

Featured Member
    Thanks

I've had the worst sex with some of the hottest men. Really attractive people tend to come with huge egos or tons of insecurity, both of which fuck up the action between the sheets. My ex was average looking, a bit on the stocky side, but rocked my body every single time!

Thanks

It was damn good, yes. He didn't have a brain in his skull but was nice to look at and fuck for a moment. I've had comparibly good though from other men that were less than average in appearance. Older men tend to better in the oral department IMO.

Veteran Member sent_from_heaven11's Avatar
    Thanks

Not with the hottest man, he had a mohawk, was tall and awkward, not my type...but DAMN in bed, the best sex ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

As a female, I feel like i'm in the minority here. If I see an extremely good looking guy, I get my girly boner & feel almost there. haha Just by looking!!

Pamela

Best sex i ever had was the best looking man i ever had!!!!

Thanks

not for me, it was good but not the best. My husband is not the sterotypical best looking guy i've ever fucked but he is by far the best lay. We have more chemistry then anyone i've ever been with, male or female. His cock fits me better then any has before. And i think he is damn sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut View Post
    Tell him that he's a load his mom should have swallowed.

God/dess
    Thanks

Best sex was with the biggest wing-dang-doodle and best looking!!

cameron_keys

See this is so skewed. The best sex I ever had was(and is)with my husband, who while I think is hotter then hell...is not Hollywood hot(a big hairy Italian).

So,...is it who YOU thought was hottest or who SOCIETY thinks is hottest.,...hmm.....ponder that!

God/dess
    Thanks

^Good point. Well I've come to learn that I tend to find guys I really like to be more attractive than they really are.

TheSexKitten

^^^ Lol me too! Except my boyfriend is universally handsome.

Pamela

Society thinks (well many women) he is hot!

I think the sex was always hot because of who he is...it all starts in the brain...but he was damn good anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,638 Times in 2,100 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

The best sex has not been with the hottest guy BUT he was still hot! Juuuuust not the hottest. Close but no cigar.

“What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.” - ECKHART TOLLE

Thanks

Nope...

While I've had sex those sorts of hot guys, and girls, the best sex I've ever had was, and continues to be with a guy I love

cameron_keys

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCurlieQ View Post
    ^Good point. Well I've come to learn that I tend to find guys I really like to be more attractive than they really are.
    ME too....once you see the inner beuty..it magnifies the outer beuty!

Funny enough...the hottest guy by societies standards I have ever been with was the WORST sex I've ever had.

Featured Member
    Thanks

He was terrible.
    His brother was good though. heehee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Brendita View Post
    He was terrible.
    His brother was good though. heehee.
    bwahaha.

CK, good point. I didn't think of that. I guess how ever you'd like to take it as. Society or personal.

For me, it was both. Well IMO.

Thanks

Hmmm the best looking person... the sex was great... but was it the best? It was one of the best. But I've also had some of the best with partners who were, let's say, not centerfold material.

Thanks

Nope. No correlation at all.

Thanks

not the best looking person, but then again, i have odd taste. i could also say that the outta-this-world sex made him that much hotter...

stellaforstars

The (societally accepted) hottest guy I've been with also happened to be the very WORST.

Thanks

Yes! My bf is hot as fuck and the best sex ever. But I've had sex with some really attractive guys who totally sucked in bed, so I think I'm just lucky my boyfriend is amazing in bed AND great to look at

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast