Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: GFE

  1. #1
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default GFE

    What is the burn rate for getting a dancer to spend time w/ you Girl Friend Experience (GFE) - undivided attention?

    I usually get a good amount of face time and I do spend money, but to clock a dancer for a few hours straight w/ drinks and a few dances mixed in? So if it's $20 a song for a dance, what would the price be per song/per hour? The money must be great because many of the guys I see doing this are totally low end of 0-10 scale.

    Curious because I see guys will pull this vs. maxing out on dances. It really comes across as though you are a bigger player as the amount of visible time and attention you are receiving is much greater. When I see dancers on this they have an intense focus like no other... They will be absolutely fixated - if they get up to go on stage they will be right back promptly, virtually ignore many others they know in the club, etc...

    Thx!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    What is the burn rate for getting a dancer to spend time w/ you Girl Friend Experience (GFE) - undivided attention?
    Just a suggestion, pretend you are talking to guys 40's to 50's who don't have alot of patience for young kids or players.

    I haven't ever spent money for what you are describing. I have friends who are dancers, that sometimes will spend alot of time with me while they are working. To some it might appear that its GFE but if you got close enough to listen in on the conversation you would know it wasn't. Usually they just need to recharge batteries and think about something else for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I usually get a good amount of face time and I do spend money, but to clock a dancer for a few hours straight w/ drinks and a few dances mixed in? So if it's $20 a song for a dance, what would the price be per song/per hour? The money must be great because many of the guys I see doing this are totally low end of 0-10 scale.
    Heh, I would guess you will pay the same as VIP. If its money, why would they accept less just because its on the floor. Why wouldn't they be in VIP making more if it were less to do GFE? Remember its a job, not a party.

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    Curious because I see guys will pull this vs. maxing out on dances. It really comes across as though you are a bigger player as the amount of visible time and attention you are receiving is much greater. When I see dancers on this they have an intense focus like no other... They will be absolutely fixated - if they get up to go on stage they will be right back promptly, virtually ignore many others they know in the club, etc...

    Thx!
    These girls are smart, they are making money. If they have someone they know is spending money on them, why would they walk away? Unless more money walks in the door. They will stay where the money is, its pretty simple. If giving you all their attention gets the money flowing, guess what?

    Okay addressing the whole perception thing, why do you want to be perceived as a bigger player in a SC?

  3. #3
    Veteran Member SeppeSai's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Start with a number in the triple digits per hour and go from there.
    --



  4. #4
    God/dess Sophia_Starina's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Nudie-Land
    Posts
    7,219
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,463 Posts
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by SeppeSai View Post
    Start with a number in the triple digits per hour and go from there.

    That is very wise advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay12 View Post
    ^What Sophia said.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    I wish there was an "auto-like" setting that I could just have applied to all of your posts Sophia....

  5. #5
    Banned Katrine's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    13,855
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    I really don't understand this, here or on the pink side. What are you trying to do? Just go to VIP. OR....
    1. Figure out how long each song is
    2. Multiple by dance price
    3. Add that to how much time you want to spend with her

    At my old club without a time-priced VIP, I would assume 3 min/song x $20/dance. That's $200 for 30 mins. However, I would usually go with something about $150 if they pay me upfront. No additional cost to me, or requirement to tip-out a champagne "pimp"

    "Have you ever been to American wedding? Where is the vodka, where's marinated herring?" - GB
    "And do the cats give a shit? No, they do not. Why? Because they're cats."-from The Onion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mia M
    If a cupcake was tossed at me... well, I'd only be upset if it missed my mouth

  6. #6
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    I was trying to get a lock on pricing because of the intense focus I see when dancers are doing this. They are captivated, ignoring almost everyone else vs. often they will spend time hanging with me or other guests for little or no money for a lot of time if that is their preference. So somewhere there must be talk of 'I want you to pay attention only to me' or something similar 'and I will pay you xxx'. I see this as GFE or whatever you want to call it vs. regular conversation.

    Also, my interest is not for me doing this GFE deal - I earn face time for free through treating the dancers, spending on a couple, but mostly being damn cool with them. Also, I am not trying to be so flashy. Like there was a time when the 'make it rain' deal was getting big at the clubs I go to and I started doing it. Now, if I want to tip on stage I will make it a 20 vs 20 ones, etc. or whatever but very subtle - I really only care if that dancer knows... and I don't want her picking up money off the stage all over.
    Last edited by R19; 11-08-2007 at 07:41 PM.

  7. #7
    God/dess xdamage's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,449
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 165 Times in 119 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I was trying to get a lock on pricing because of the intense focus I see when dancers are doing this.
    Dude, when you write stuff like "trying to get a lock on pricing" the problem is you sound like a newb. It's not fucking James Bond, nor are you negotiating the deal of a lifetime. They are strippers. You are a man (and hopefully not a boy). Nobody gives a fuck about a lock. Pay whatever you think it's worth and acceptable to her. It's not complicated or even particularly noteworthy. They want your money. You want some grindage. Simple stuff here. It doesn't need to be over-dramatized.

  8. #8
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GFE

    OK I'll offer a serious post. Trial and error? Why not tip her in intervals? Let's say start at $20 every two or three songs. If she sticks around, repeat and rinse. If not, you're either not offering enough or the intervals are too short. If all else fails, it's probably because one of her guaranteed money high spending regs is there or there's something she really dislikes about you to cause her to not tolerate spending time with you for money.

  9. #9
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by xdamage View Post
    You want some grindage.
    His posts here and on the pink side have been all over the map so I could be mistaken but I don't think he's looking for dances at all. I think he wants to be one of those guys who has girls sitting at his table all night appearing to be just hanging out.

  10. #10
    God/dess mr_punk's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Posts
    2,863
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    What is the burn rate for getting a dancer to spend time w/ you Girl Friend Experience (GFE) - undivided attention?
    i have no idea. i'm not into strippers making goo-goo eyes at me and having them tell me i'm pretty.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

    Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

  11. #11
    God/dess xdamage's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,449
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 165 Times in 119 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    I think he wants to be one of those guys who has girls sitting at his table all night appearing to be just hanging out.
    The problem is, being a play-ah in a strip club makes you a "Derek", which is arguably anything but a compliment.

  12. #12
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GFE

    LOL, we can't all be Top Guns

  13. #13
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    I posted why I go to SCs somewhere (yes all over the map) but I have been on a PDA posting and spending wayyyyy to much time. But this is shit built up over a long time at clubs. Yes I could have simply tried this GFE pay to talk shit myself or asked a dancer but I have not so I am asking here.

    My preference is for more dances than not but I have limit money and I would like to bs quite a bit with the dancers so they aren't bored - buy 'em some drinks and help some stay motivated or point out guests that look like they will spend bank. Look I am definitely not the most popular guy in the place, but I have number of dancers that think I am cool to hang with and have some 'things' going on now and in the past.
    Last edited by R19; 11-08-2007 at 09:48 PM.

  14. #14
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,427
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    My preference is for more dances than not but I have limit money and I would like to bs quite a bit with the dancers so they aren't bored - buy 'em some drinks and help some stay motivated or point out guests that look like they will spend bank. Look I am definitely not the most popular guy in the place, but I have number of dancers that think I am cool to hang with and have some 'things' going on now and in the past.
    if you cant afford the dances, you cant afford her time. my time costs as much as a dance does.

  15. #15
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    s/b 'limited money' vs. limit... hard to type on a PDA. I can afford and do get dances. I drop a lot, but I don't have the money to drop high 3 or 4 figures in a night (which I think is pretty crazy unless you are banking it).

  16. #16
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GFE

    So you basically want to park yourself in a club, work your butt groove into your seat and get as much free time from strippers as possible? We all like to visit the clubs but you gotta play within your means. If you can't afford to pay the rates, spread out your visits or find another hobby.

  17. #17
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    That is the best way to maintain and keep it fun and not completely boring... take enough breaks so you can spend the same when you do go.

  18. #18
    Veteran Member SeppeSai's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Try this:

    1)See a dancer you want to spend an hour or two with.

    2)When she goes on stage, go up and stand at the rail with a 10 ready for a personalized tip. When she comes over, slip her the 10 and ask her to see you when she's done.

    3)When she's done with her stage work and comes over to you, ask her if she's busy. if she isn't, ask her for a few dances. Depart to the dance area.

    4)Get a couple of dances, see if she's what you like. If not, pay her for the dances, tip well, then start over at step 1 with another dancer. If she's your kind of girl, then go to step 5.

    5)After the "trial period"of a couple of dances, gently broach the subject of an hourly rate by inquiring if she does that kind of thing. Remember that you're looking at a triple digit per hour rate, so be ready to spend quite a bit.

    6)If she does reply in the affirmative, then ask her what her hourly rate is. Consider what she says if she gives a number. Negotiate gently and politely within the means you're willing to spend. Never insist or demand. Let her take the lead.

    7)If she agrees to a price, sit back and relax. Let the good times roll. Keep your ears and eyes open. Listen to what she has to say.

    When you're done, pay up promptly and give her a big tip on top. If she's your kind of girl, come back to see her and repeat the process on another day.

    Upon coming back for the next visit, repeat the process of steps 1 through 3. Again ask her if she's willing to "do things the same way it was last time" or other appropriate words to allude to the previous visit's arrangement. If you've struck a rapport with the dancer, she'll remember you and most likely go with the flow.

    Again, ask. Never insist or demand. Let her take the lead. Tip well and pay promptly. Enjoy the time together.
    --



  19. #19
    Moderator yoda57us's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    at the Y
    Posts
    10,035
    Thanks
    2,878
    Thanked 5,835 Times in 2,333 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Default Re: GFE

    Sounds to me like you are trying to be a "playa" without admitting it here.
    Frankly, your questions and your apparent goals in the club really don't compute with me.
    I spend the afternoon with my fav for the price of drinks and about $200 worth of dances. This is a small club on a slow Monday afternoon. If I showed up on a Friday night I wouldn't get three or four hours of "face time" or "GFE time" (whatever you think that is) for that same price.

    Where you club, when you show up, the mindset of the dancers in your club and your attitude all play into it here.

    My experience, coming from the mouths of dancers, is that the more guys brag about being liked on internet chat boards the less dancers actually like them.

    Whatever dude, Have fun and don't spend the milk money...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

  20. #20
    Member R19's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Top City
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    My definition of 'face time' is free time on the floor, yest there may be dances, drinks, or nothing at all involved.
    My definition of GFE is more than paying for basic conversation time on the floor. It is this whole ignore all the other guests and you dancer friends too because I am paying you much more than your regular 'conversation' rate. Have not done this yet and most likely never will but was curious when I have seen my friends provide this level of service.

    And yah, none of the girls like me at all. I am making it up and hoped I could eventually find a place like this where I could brag and come across as cool...

  21. #21
    God/dess xdamage's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,449
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 165 Times in 119 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    My definition of GFE is more than paying for basic conversation time on the floor. It is this whole ignore all the other guests and you dancer friends too because I am paying you much more than your regular 'conversation' rate.
    You seem to be very focused on what other people are doing in the club and have multiple times brought up this thing about being seen on the floor, GFE, versus taking it the VIP where others can't see what they are doing.

    Honestly though, if it's bothering you that the dancers are with a customer and ignoring others, you really need to figure out what is going on with you, because frankly, it's twisted. Not right. Abnormal. It's almost stalker-ish.

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    And yah, none of the girls like me at all. I am making it up and hoped I could eventually find a place like this where I could brag and come across as cool...
    You can't imagine how many guys come through here with variations on the posts:

    "Does she really like me?"

    "She really likes me"

    "I am special"

    "My relationship with dancers goes beyond just being a customer"

    and so on...

    So... we get it, every new guy in the strip club obsesses for a while over the "does she really me" question and variations of it. I suppose it's a question and concern that will never go away, and arguably it's because of just this that there are always new customers who will visit SCs, but still, realize that the list of guys who think dancers really like them is LONG and WIDE.

  22. #22
    God/dess Jenny's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    9,746
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    My definition of GFE is more than paying for basic conversation time on the floor. It is this whole ignore all the other guests and you dancer friends too because I am paying you much more than your regular 'conversation' rate.
    I don't understand this - they are not "ignoring" anyone. They are just focusing on their money. Same as when a girl is dancing for you, she is not "ignoring" everyone else in the room, or "rejecting" all the other guys. She is just... dancing for you, which by definition, in most places, sort of excludes the rest of the room. Nobody is going to pay a dancer anything to flit about the room chatting with other customers. That is pretty intuitive. When a customer has paid for my time... of course that is what he expects. There is no special rate that causes me to start ignoring another dancer who walks by and says hello, or to turn my back on the waitress when she comes to take my order.

    Have not done this yet and most likely never will but was curious when I have seen my friends provide this level of service.
    Oh. Your friends. The ones who "signal to each other that they are on the clock"... for some reason. The ones you can't ask about this. I see.

    And yah, none of the girls like me at all. I am making it up and hoped I could eventually find a place like this where I could brag and come across as cool...
    You say that like you think we won't believe it.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

  23. #23
    God/dess xdamage's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,449
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 165 Times in 119 Posts

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    ... So somewhere there must be talk of 'I want you to pay attention only to me' or something similar 'and I will pay you xxx'. I see this as GFE or whatever you want to call it vs. regular conversation...
    No. See Jenny's message. There is no talk of "focus only on me". Your perception of what is going on the club is twisted. You are just not getting it, so ignore what you think you know, open your mind, and listen. I'll spell it out for you...

    1.) Dancers want money.

    2.) Dancers learn how to make money by playing on what guys want.

    3.) Guys want undivided attention, because it strokes their egos.

    4.) Dancers learn that paying undivided attention to guys results in guys parting with their money to keep the conversation going.

    It's that simple. Nobody need asking for any special treatment. And if a dancer is flitting around near you, not focusing on you, and it happens repeatedly, it's because YOU are creeping them out, or they see you as not worth wasting their time with because they can tell that you are a non-spender.

    It's that simple. Spend money, don't stink, don't be creepy, and they will give you undivided attention because it works. It strokes your ego, and so you will spend more money. It's really that simple.

  24. #24
    God/dess Bob_Loblaw's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,303
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 93 Times in 64 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    ...was curious when I have seen my friends provide this level of service.
    Dude, do us all a favor and just ask your FRIENDS what their rates are for that kind of service. As FRIENDS, I'm sure they wont mind.

  25. #25
    Moderator yoda57us's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    at the Y
    Posts
    10,035
    Thanks
    2,878
    Thanked 5,835 Times in 2,333 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

    Default Re: GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    My definition of 'face time' is free time on the floor, yest there may be dances, drinks, or nothing at all involved.
    Well, here's the thing. If there are dances involved, or even just drinks, it is not "free time".

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    My definition of GFE is more than paying for basic conversation time on the floor. It is this whole ignore all the other guests and you dancer friends too because I am paying you much more than your regular 'conversation' rate. Have not done this yet and most likely never will but was curious when I have seen my friends provide this level of service.
    You seem to be confused. If a dancer is with a customer, be it for dances, conversation or eventual VIP, it is her job to pretty much ignore everyone else and focus on the guy with the open wallet. It seems to at this point that your main reason for being here is to try and figure out why you are being ignored by your dancer "friends" when they have an actual paying customer, as opposed to a "free face time" guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    And yah, none of the girls like me at all. I am making it up and hoped I could eventually find a place like this where I could brag and come across as cool...
    You are doing well on the bragging part....


    Question for the Mods: Can't we just have a permanent thread for all the guys who never buy dances but are adored by dancers anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GFE
    By bubbles323 in forum Other Work
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. When is GFE a little *too* GFE?
    By askav in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
  3. GFE
    By R19 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM
  4. Gfe
    By MrFungus420 in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 11:43 AM
  5. Gfe
    By greenidlady1 in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •