Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you sit?

Thanks

Default Where do you sit?

Given the choice, where do you sit when you go out somewhere?

Are you picky or do you not care?

Do you have reasons?

My preference, back to a wall, clear view of the entrance, and an alternate exit nearby. I'm less picky about this the past few years, but don't feel comfortable in a SC unless I find this type of seating.

Several dancers have asked about it lately, kinda curious about other peoples preferences.

I used to be a bouncer in pretty rough clubs. The first punch someone would throw would be from behind to the back of my head. Unless I was moving thru the crowd I would keep a wall to my back, with nothing between me and the wall. Eventually I just adopted it all the time, working or not.

I have pretty much dropped it when going out except at the SC. I would hazard a guess that the SC is the only place I go alone.

Thanks

Default Re: Where do you sit?

I look for a dark corner out of sight of the bouncer.

Thanks

Every club is different. Personally, I like to have the high traffic aisle in front of me which is usually the first row of tables. That way I can get up and about if needed (stage tip, pee break) and flag down dancers that are walking by, or have them notice me better.

Nonetheless, if I had Svelt's experience, I'd probably feel different about it. Hell, I might have stopped going to clubs in general.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

It depends on the club. My fav works at a club with a very small bar right by the main entrance. It's pretty clear that the guys who sit there are not spenders and most of the dancers don't bother you when you sit there. Ordinarily this would be perfect for me if I was on a recon mission. In this case I spend the afternoon sitting with my fav so the bar thing really doesn't work. We find a table in a dark corner for a few hours as a prelude to a dark booth...

If it's a new club I like to be near the door. My preference is just to be out of the direct line of "ya wanna dance" fire until I decide I'm interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks

I like to sit where its the most quiet - if thats even possible. Otherwise a little out of the way ( dark corner - or opposite side of the stage exit - so I can set my own pace - again if its possible.

Arrr! gimme no trouble, girl! Cap'n Trumpet's the name. Now, blow it.
    Thanks

i like to see strippers before they see me. so, after i make sure my wautress knows where i'm sitting. i like to sit away from high traffic areas in a dark area that will escape cursory inspection, yet still have a good view of the ass scattered about the club. it's funny, some of the girls on the roster have an idea of when i might show up ITC. i'll see them walk out and scan every dark nook and cranny on the floor like The Terminator before heading over to my table after they spot me.
    Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel. - Borat

Alan Marciano
    : Oh, man...(to himself) Why did I get mixed up with that bitch?
    Lt. Vincent Hanna: Cause she's got a great ass and you got your head all the way up it! - from the movie "Heat".

Thanks

I tend to go to one of two clubs.

The first one is in my neighborhood, and has four different stages, all at different heights and in different rooms. Kinda hard to describe. And I tend to follow one or two of my favorite dancers as they work their way through the stages. So I'm always moving from stage to stage. But at each stage I have a favorite spot to sit. If that makes any sense without me drawing a diagram, then my war with words is won.

The second one is a much smaller club and only has one stage, and a small audience area. I prefer to sit on one of the corners of the stage, usually at stage left, near the DJ booth, so I can look at the stage or see most of the audience without turning my head too much.
    Visit my home on the internets:

Lunar Obverse

Where I talk about strip clubs, atheism, computers, and whatever else I wanna.

Thanks

I always hit the back row. If the ATF is on stage, I go up and tip her, then wait in the back row for her. When she's done with her thank-yous , she collects me and we go off to VIP.

When I used to hit the club by my work, I would sit at the bar and talk to the bartender.
    --

Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 698 Posts
    My Mood
    Cynical

I sit at the stage with a good view of who is coming out of the dressing room. My clubs are low-hustle, so if I want a dance, I often have to get it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Avery_ View Post
    omg, why is it so huge?!! lol lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In the back (preferably against a wall). I like to be able to see the entire club while at the same time preventing girls from sneaking up on me from behind.

Thanks

I sit at the stage because if I sit anywhere else invariably within 30 seconds a dancer will sit herself down next to me and start the hustle. If I say no thanks, another takes her place. Problem is, I really hate the hustle, and hate saying "No thanks" over and over.

I really just want a while to kick back with a drink or two and chill before buying dances. At the stage, at least in some clubs, it is understood that guys tipping at the stage are off limits.

Once I've had a couple of drinks, then I go get the girl I want.

Thanks

Oh God. This is one of the oldest arguments between me and the Wingman. In fact, he no longer argues...he simply stands quietly until I "find the seats".

I am SO unbelievably anal about seating that it occasionally scares me. I sometimes have to walk the circuit of a club two-three times to find the right seating. For me, a good seat has several factors to consider:

1) Ease of approach - can girls easily come and talk to you? Most dancers are not going to fight to reach an unknown customer and many won't even make a strong effort. You got to be easy to reach, from a purely physical standpoint.
    2) Access to the stage - I don't want to sit AT the stage, usually, but I do want to tip. I need to be able to get to the stage easily.
    3) Room for additional seating - I want a girl to sit with me. Ideally, for an extended period of time. There needs to be some place for them to sit.
    4) View of the club - I LOVE to people watch. Especially in the club. The more of the club I can see and the clearer the view, the better.
    5) Rear access - I prefer to minimize the number of people behind me. Back to a wall is the best case. Back to a walking path or throughfare is the worst case.
    6) Noticability by waitresses - Some spots simply do not hit the waitresses regular rounds. I have been in a club for 3 hours without being offered beverage service. Seat choosing is the best way to avoid this.
    7) Comfort - Some seats are physically superior/inferior to others just in terms of chair style and table size, etc.

Those are the biggies..there are a few other smaller consideration but ideally, I try to maximize my preferences in those categories. Over the years, I have gotten pretty good at finding the best seats easily. Of course, in a lot of the best clubs, seat choice is reduced to what is available...in which case, you take what you can get.

Of course, once you have the seats, the key is not to lose them to someone else...which is why either myself or the wingman stays at the table at ALL times.

-gen
    "See, believe it or not (and I don't care whether you do), it's never been about the sex. I get sex at home, anytime, and we like it, and it's good for both of us. No, my stripclub experience has been about acceptance, and affirmation, and desirability...There have been some women who have a personality that just clicks with mine, and in the faux-sex atmosphere of the club, it's a mix that is completely seductive." - Jay Zeno

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by xdamage View Post
    I sit at the stage because if I sit anywhere else invariably within 30 seconds a dancer will sit herself down next to me and start the hustle. If I say no thanks, another takes her place. Problem is, I really hate the hustle, and hate saying "No thanks" over and over.

I really just want a while to kick back with a drink or two and chill before buying dances. At the stage, at least in some clubs, it is understood that guys tipping at the stage are off limits.

Once I've had a couple of drinks, then I go get the girl I want.
    This is interesting in that, in the clubs I frequent, the trend seems to be more and more that dancers DON'T leave you alone to enjoy the stage show as they should. I find it extremely rude to be approached by a dancer when I am sitting at the stage-both to me and to the dancer on stage.
    If I'm up there it is because I am interested in the girl who is dancing.
    I'm admittedly old school about this but, years ago, customers who didn't tip and dancer's who were not dancing simply were not allowed to sit at the stage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by GenWar View Post
    Oh God. This is one of the oldest arguments between me and the Wingman. In fact, he no longer argues...he simply stands quietly until I "find the seats".

I am SO unbelievably anal about seating that it occasionally scares me. I sometimes have to walk the circuit of a club two-three times to find the right seating. For me, a good seat has several factors to consider:

1) Ease of approach - can girls easily come and talk to you? Most dancers are not going to fight to reach an unknown customer and many won't even make a strong effort. You got to be easy to reach, from a purely physical standpoint.
    2) Access to the stage - I don't want to sit AT the stage, usually, but I do want to tip. I need to be able to get to the stage easily.
    3) Room for additional seating - I want a girl to sit with me. Ideally, for an extended period of time. There needs to be some place for them to sit.
    4) View of the club - I LOVE to people watch. Especially in the club. The more of the club I can see and the clearer the view, the better.
    5) Rear access - I prefer to minimize the number of people behind me. Back to a wall is the best case. Back to a walking path or throughfare is the worst case.
    6) Noticability by waitresses - Some spots simply do not hit the waitresses regular rounds. I have been in a club for 3 hours without being offered beverage service. Seat choosing is the best way to avoid this.
    7) Comfort - Some seats are physically superior/inferior to others just in terms of chair style and table size, etc.

Those are the biggies..there are a few other smaller consideration but ideally, I try to maximize my preferences in those categories. Over the years, I have gotten pretty good at finding the best seats easily. Of course, in a lot of the best clubs, seat choice is reduced to what is available...in which case, you take what you can get.

Of course, once you have the seats, the key is not to lose them to someone else...which is why either myself or the wingman stays at the table at ALL times.

-gen

Lol, Like I said Gen, High Art!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoda57us View Post
    This is interesting in that, in the clubs I frequent, the trend seems to be more and more that dancers DON'T leave you alone to enjoy the stage show as they should. I find it extremely rude to be approached by a dancer when I am sitting at the stage-both to me and to the dancer on stage.
    If I'm up there it is because I am interested in the girl who is dancing.
    I'm admittedly old school about this but, years ago, customers who didn't tip and dancer's who were not dancing simply were not allowed to sit at the stage.
    Oh, no, I always tip at the stage. It is worth a few bucks to not be hustled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

X, I wasn't trying to imply that you don't tip at the stage, sorry if it came off that way.
    Mine was more of a complaint against dancers who bug me when I am sitting at the stage trying to watch the girl who is dancing on it.

Thanks

X, I wasn't trying to imply that you don't tip at the stage, sorry if it came off that way.
    Mine was more of a complaint against dancers who bug me when I am sitting at the stage trying to watch the girl who is dancing on it.
    Gotcha.

It is why I don't care for Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Most girls will still interrupt customers at the stage, which you'd think is behavior they wouldn't appreciate if they were up on stage. I don't mind tipping at the stage. In fact I think it is entirely reasonable, a $1 or $2 per dance given the entertainment vs time, but is it so much to ask? Please PLEASE DON'T HUSTLE ME at the stage. Seems like a simple thing.

Thanks

Heh. I'll do this unless there is a club rule against it. I dunno - I don't really believe in a "hustle free zone" in the club.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I dunno - I don't really believe in a "hustle free zone" in the club.
    Not even the Men's Room???

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I rarely park myself stage side but when I do that means I'm in the mood for short pay per view samplings. A dancer who tries to hustle me then will likely get shoo'd away like a pesky fly. She can wait a few minutes until I return to my table.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crizgolfer View Post
    Not even the Men's Room???
    Well I used to hustle in the men's room. But I wound up just getting disgusted over all the guys not washing their hands.
    I have taught that the sky in all its zones is mortal and its substance was formed by a process of birth

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Well I used to hustle in the men's room. But I wound up just getting disgusted over all the guys not washing their hands.
    I've seen guys dressed to the 9's just give it a couple of shakes and head right back out to the floor. Since it's unimaginable that they would do that in real life, I have to believe it's some sort of statement about strippers.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

Well, I imagine a highly stylized french accent inside their heads screaming out "I piss on you! I piss on ALL of you!" But then I thought that was crazy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Well, I imagine a highly stylized french accent inside their heads screaming out "I piss on you! I piss on ALL of you!" But then I thought that was crazy.
    But it does make for an easy fucko. I mean, all I have to do is discretely point at a guy (who has caught the eye of a stripper I've had at my table but is considering wandering) and say "You're right. I bet he does have money. But his bathroom hygiene is, well...never mind. You go girl but be sure to make him sit on his hands".

Works every time

FBR

Featured Member
    Thanks

Jeeeeeeeennnnnnyyyy....I'm waiting in stall 2 for some VIP time. I promise I'll wash my hands when we are done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast