Thread: He may not follow your ass, but he'll follow his drink...

Thanks

Default He may not follow your ass, but he'll follow his drink...

Girls. Everyone's credit card bills are hitting from everything they bought for Christmas. I don't need guys telling me maybe for VIP. I used to be soft on guys that were borderline on whether or not to go to a room with me. Being that I need money right now, I'm not taking shit from an indecisive mother f*cker these days.

I've been pitching VIP the same as I always do. Your pitch may vary from mine. It probably does. You can pitch the idea of VIP very eloquently, but what you really need to do is get his ass out of his chair and get him to follow you, right? (Always be closing!!)

I got TWO... TWO guys tonight by picking up their drinks and taking them, expecting them to follow me. One guy I picked up his beer in one hand, and put his pack of cigarettes in my garter. I then took his hand and physically and gently but decisively pulled him up from his chair. "Okay, let's go." I used to get about one in twenty guys doing the drink-carry. Tonight was two out of two... and I honestly feel like I'm on to something.

I had to share. I felt so smug confiscating the guys' alcohol. They both (in separate situations) immediately told friends that "I'm going to VIP with her. I'll be back in a little bit." Amazing. F-ing amazing. I just made up their minds for them, and like small children jonesing for a pacifier... they followed their little bottles to the room with me.

Please try it. It's beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Strippers are like ninjas. You never know how many there are or if the person next to you is one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    ...I assume you probably don't want to deal with pervs, and the guys that just don't give a fuck about money are like unicorns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinder View Post
    I know I have said it before, and I'll say it again.... THE VAGINA IS NOT A CLOWN CAR!

Thanks

Default Re: He may not follow your ass, but he'll follow his drink...

I think I'll try tomorrow, thanks !

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

It's hit n miss for me. I've done this before in a "joking" manner. It can actually work as you can bet that they want their drink back

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Lola Rose

yep, totally works!

TheSexKitten

Would that work on non-alcoholic drinks?

Thanks

^^Of course it would. It's decisive body language. You're signaling to him that it is "time to go" and "follow me." His body language will often follow. And I'm dead serious when I do it. I don't joke around. Men can be like small children. Lots don't like making decisions, so I make decisions for them and it keeps the pussy-footing out of the process.
    Strippers are like ninjas. You never know how many there are or if the person next to you is one.
    ...I assume you probably don't want to deal with pervs, and the guys that just don't give a fuck about money are like unicorns...
    I know I have said it before, and I'll say it again.... THE VAGINA IS NOT A CLOWN CAR!

Thanks

Take my drink and I'm following only to get it back

God/dess
    Thanks

Yep... even though we don't have a VIP hustle at my club, I totally do this to push dances (getting them to the LD area). Heck, sometimes I tell them to grab their shit!

Thanks

I did something like this once, but it was with jackets. I was walking by these guys, not bother them, and they were like, "my friend wants a dance." The dude sat there and looked stupid. So i took his coat , and said, you get this back after U buy a fucking dance. I was pissed that they were bothering me, and I wasn't bothering them. It worked. The jerk off bought a dance.

Thanks

HAHAHA!! OMG! GENIOUS!! i'm trying this monday!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SexxyBrasil

Thanks

i'm surprised that this actually works. i feel like @ my club if i did this the guy would get mad, or say, something about not actually agreeing for a dance. or just follow to get his drink back.

anyone try this and have it not work? then what do you say/do after

Thanks

It doesn't work with everyone. I use this on the guys that are giving me the "maybe" bullshit. Every once in a while the "maybe" guy will tell me a definite "no" when I stand up and say "let's go" with his drink. Hell, at least I know when to cut my losses then.

It doesn't work with all personality types. It usually works on younger guys. It's not fool-proof, but it does work. Sometimes I'll stick around for a song or so after going back and forth with rebuttals on cost etc and still getting a "well, I don't know..." So I"ll sit for a song or so in silence and chill on his lap, stroking his back or whatnot... and then I'll turn and look him in the eyes, do a sexy smile, and whisper in his ear, "We need to go. Come on." Then I stand up and pick up his beer/drink and wait for him to stand up. The guy often does.

With this hustle the emphasis is not on confiscating alcohol, but really on decisive body language. I just find it funny that the guys will follow their drinks though.

Thanks

From the POV of a customer: this would really piss me off if it was a girl I wasn't already friendly with, and not an obvious joke. Sure, it's just a drink, but it's also an invasion of space and not in a good way. Granted, I'm sure it works for some guys, but I could also see it backfiring, too. There's a lot of custies who don't like the over-aggressive sell.

Lola Rose

any one hustle isn't going to work on everyone.

and, (I know, big SHOCKER) the sort of strippers who start threads like this are pretty smart. The know to feel out how the customer will react, and are good at that.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snappa View Post
    From the POV of a customer: this would really piss me off if it was a girl I wasn't already friendly with, and not an obvious joke. Sure, it's just a drink, but it's also an invasion of space and not in a good way. Granted, I'm sure it works for some guys, but I could also see it backfiring, too. There's a lot of custies who don't like the over-aggressive sell.

Like we all didn't know this already. When you deal with people as much as we do, you kind of get a feel on what techniques will work on which individual and how to read them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snappa View Post
    There's a lot of custies who don't like the over-aggressive sell.
    This is for the guys who need that extra push, who are already a bit intoxicated, and not your average joe.

And thanks, Lola. I miss you!

God/dess
    Thanks

^Hahaha! paintgoddess... great minds think alike.

Thanks

^^^Heh heh. Yep. Do great asses shake alike? I've always wondered that.

Thanks

It reminds me of the evolutionary strategy that many lizards have developed to survive the ever present threat from 8 year old boys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_lizard

Their common name comes from the fact that they are easily broken: like many lizards, they have the ability to deter predation by dropping off part of the tail which can break into several pieces, like glass. The tail remains mobile, while the lizard becomes motionless, distracting the predator, and allowing eventual escape. This serious loss of body mass requires a considerable effort to replace, and the new tail is usually smaller in size than the original.
    So, with the drink still sloshing in the would be captors hand, the intended prey has a moment in which to make his escape.
    "He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!"

Lola Rose

you're welcome! I miss you too! But I'm glad to read all the time about how well you're doing in atl

and no, all great asses do not shake alike! but it'd be cool if they did!

Dear God plz send money to Oregon K luv you bye
    Thanks

Will definitely try this once I turn 21. In the rare event that they're sitting at the rack with a non A drink or food, I'll definitely try it
    Order Avon through my website!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxine View Post
    (Being Catholic never truly leaves you. It's a lifelong disease.)
    Hey, lapdances cost at LEAST 5 chickens. If you be offering them for one chicken, you be lowballin' girl.

Thanks

I've done this before but instead of just picking up the drink and saying "lets go" I say to the indecisive customer, "Listen, I'll even carry your drink for ya, now come have some fun!" One time a guy laughed, got up and went to grab his beer and I took it out of his hands and carried it saying I have to live up to my promises.

Lola Rose

Quote Originally Posted by orchidflower View Post
    I've done this before but instead of just picking up the drink and saying "lets go" I say to the indecisive customer, "Listen, I'll even carry your drink for ya, now come have some fun!" One time a guy laughed, got up and went to grab his beer and I took it out of his hands and carried it saying I have to live up to my promises.
    now that's adorable.

Picaresque

This is absolutely brilliant...but it's one of those things that MUST be done with complete confidence in order for it to work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orchidflower View Post
    I've done that line before and it really does work. Guys like to be catered to. It's all about ego stroking..giving them something they aren't getting at home ya know.

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"