Thread: I got in trouble....

Thanks

Default I got in trouble....

Well, I started dancing 2 weeks ago, when I got the job, nobody explained anything to me, they just told me watch what the other girls do, and you'll learn.... so I did! a few nights ago I got in trouble because I didn't know the "one foot on the ground" rule, (I was just doing what the other girls were doing!), lesson learned, so I keep my foot nailed to the floor, and yesterday the manager caalled me over to "the office" and told me that he's gotten many complaints from the girls, bouncers, management that I dance "dirty"... I'm just doing what everybody else is doing!!!!! THEN, he explains that there's a 12" rule ! I didn't know that either, so sometimes i put my boobs near the custies face, but NEVER touching them (I breastfed my babies with these boobies, I don't want any part of your body touching them!!!!!!) and sometimes I do that move where you kinda whisper in their ear, cheek to cheek contact....... DO YOU REALLY THINK people were complaining about me? He also told me next time he's not even gonna talk to me, I'm just gonna be automatically fired! Do they do this to tne new girls to scare us or what????? I feel awful... dirty, like a whore, please tell me I'm not

P.S. I also do the air grinding, sometimes I've touched their stomach (not their crotch) with my butt, and I touch their chest with my knee, and slide my knee down from their chest to stomach to leg, is that dirty?
    Last edited by amazonas; 01-27-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I got in trouble....

how can they yell at you like that when you had no idea what you were doing? I can't believe that management didn't sit you down and tell you the rules.

as far as whether I really think pepole were compalining about you; well if you were making money, then yes I'll bet the other girls were complaining about you.

I cant tell you what's dirty here in NC( I live here too) because I've never danced here I travel out of state to work. what club was this at? PM me if you want.

Thanks

It happened at The Men's Club, and no, I wasn't making more than any of the girls, I actually think I average low (I still have to learn the hustling techniques I guess) But then I was so scared I didn't even want to talk to the customers, I was afraid to even start a conversation 'cause I don't know what I'm allowed to say or not!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

we live in the same city. I can honestly say that I haven't heard good things about the men's club/dollhouse. I heard management sucks ass, and that the girls are catty and mean. have you thought about the other club in town? or maybe pure gold?

Thanks

I'll have to go check them out, it wouldn't bother me to work somewhere else, but the fact that they make you feel like a whore... it busted my confidence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Don't let it hurt your confidance. Your cute your new your a threat yes there talking about you but who cares just follow the rules you are told to and make you money. I hope it gets better for you.

Featured Member
    Thanks

This sort of thing happens all the time. The new girls copy what they see, then get yelled at for doing it. Sorry hun!

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

When you next go into the club, approach the managers and ask to see the "guidelines for dancers" and/or rules. If it is a good club (and this is how the majority of clubs here in Australia work) it will have each and every rule written down so then there is no "grey area" as such.

Otherwise, I would start looking elsewhere because if they can't produce you with the actual rules and allow you to go home with a copy to keep then it is all "arbitrary" rules as such (to a point) thus allowing them to hire/fire/whatever at their own whim. Which, for me personally (I don't know about you), is not a productive work environment for me.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

It sucks, but some girls do just get chewed out more than others. When I first started dancing, I was banking. So this jealous girl told everyone else I was doing dirty dances. Then the new owners implemented some new distance rules. They keep a close eye on me now, and I know I'll hear about it if I get an inch to close. But when I walk past the dance area, half the time some other girl is being way dirtier than me, and no one ever says a thing about it to them.

Thanks

Different clubs can have different rules... If they can't tell you what those rules are but feel comfortable yelling at you when you 'break' them... tell them to jam it. You can't even defend yourself because for all you know you have been breaking 'the rules'. Fuck that!!

God/dess
    Thanks

Management did the same thing to me. Never properly explained the rules and it's not like I can go and watch private dances cause that would be a little rude and creepy. I would just make sure you know the rules 100% now and follow them.

Thanks

My first club did that to me too. So I made management do a dance for me so I could see what was allowed and not. LOL Boy were they shy but after that they never said anything to me about it again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    My first club did that to me too. So I made management do a dance for me so I could see what was allowed and not. LOL Boy were they shy but after that they never said anything to me about it again.
    That is awesome! You gave me a great idea .
    Thanks for all the support, my hubby said the same thing, just follow the rules (now that I know about them!) and try to stay in their good side, I guess managers enjoy making you feel like shit 'cause that makes their penises bigger!

Thanks

wow, what dicks! how are you meant to know the freaking rules if they havnt explained them to you!! try and take all of the drama out of the situation by asking the manager the 'rules' and deliberately write them down in front of him/her. As soon as you confront the drama in a cool way 9 times out of 10 they wont have any grounds to be reduculous wankers, so they wont lol and if they fire you? fuck them. move to pastures new love the idea of making the management dance ha ha

Thanks

When theres jealous bitches around, I just smile bigger, look happier & even if I'm having a bad night with my $$ I don't let it show. This will bother them even more.

& I totally agree with Gold Coast Girl - We have guidelines down to the things we wear. So your club should have one too. Go and ask management for one, if they give the ?? look, ask for an example or list of examples & teach you.
    "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone - just as wild - to run with."

Thanks

UPDATE!!! So now guess what!!! I went to work on wednesday, but I asked them if I could leave arly 'cause hubby and Best friend were meeting me somewhere else (my friend kept the kiddos overnight, so we HAD to do something fun, other than work!) Well, they tell me it's ok for me to leave, and when I'm practically at the door, one of the managers asks me to wait, takes me to the DR and makes me point where my stuff was during my shift, I show him and he takes me to the office to do a Bag Search!!!!! ?????
    WTF?< one of the girls had lost a "diamond stud necklace" UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE!!!!, so they search everything, my pockets, my shoes, everything!!!! So seriously, what the fuck? Came to find out the next day that there was no such fucking diamond, it was just a rhinestone that fell off her necklace, and she was just drunk up her ass and didn't even know what she was saying! GRRRR
    ---- why me???? -----
    Last edited by amazonas; 02-01-2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: add

LoveComesFromWithin

Ahhh! you have so much patience. I feel for you, hopefully there will be another new girl to take your place. Ive left so many places for things like this ( not a good idea, youll run out of places).

yea, but maybe there doing the whole hazing of the new girl thing, so stick it in unless it gets too bad....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amazonas View Post
    I touch their chest with my knee, and slide my knee down from their chest to stomach to leg, is that dirty?
    In a no-contact club, this is usually considered dirty. No part of your body should ever come in contact with the ol' crotchal region. Girls might be bitching that you're jacking the guy with your knee or leg.

Every once in a while there will be a nice girl out there that will voluntarily give constructive criticism to a total newbie while also giving you the benefit of the doubt that you really didn't understand the rules. However, because so many dancers come and go and ignore the rules, girls get tired of dealing with them and assume that most new girls know and don't care. Looks like you were tossed in with that lot.

I've been the victim of similar animosity. I didn't know at my old club that you weren't supposed to bend over while nude. Everyone else did it. Then I overheard some girls talking about me and I flat out confronted them and asked them what the hell was up. It was a little rocky the first few months.

You're new with crappy management and jaded girls. It'll get better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Strippers are like ninjas. You never know how many there are or if the person next to you is one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    ...I assume you probably don't want to deal with pervs, and the guys that just don't give a fuck about money are like unicorns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinder View Post
    I know I have said it before, and I'll say it again.... THE VAGINA IS NOT A CLOWN CAR!

TheSexKitten

Quote Originally Posted by hyzenthflay View Post
    This sort of thing happens all the time. The new girls copy what they see, then get yelled at for doing it. Sorry hun!
    Ohhh yes. The same thing happened to me when I first started!! However my club staff is really pretty easy to get along with so I had a chat with the bouncer for clarification. But yeah. My first day I did everything exactly by the rules and then I started to use the other girls as a reference and in turn get called out by the bouncer. It was annoying...