Thread: Come backs for a hater!

Thanks

Angry Come backs for a hater!

Ok so, My step-sons mom (who was never married to my husband and he accidently knocked up 14 years ago) Is such a bitch! No worse than that, I think she might be the anti christ! HA! Anyway, I raise our sons and he lives with us. She barely has anything to do with him, and only does when she wants to show face to someone or look good. Like for instance, when he has a ball game she will call out of the blue and want to take him, so she can show up and be the face over the top bitch that she is for everyone! OMG! you wouldn't believe it. Well, anyways, she resently found out that I was a dancer. As you can imagine it's been nothing but, whore, slut, cunt, skank, go take some valtrex and greese up that pole. you chould go work here b/c your so nasty. Refering to Dives here in our town. Anyhow, she only weighs like 250lbs. and is 5'9"! She's a big fat wildbeast amazon bitch! I just want something that I can use against here when we are fighting. I usually come back with something snide like.. Call me a whore but I would much rather be called a whore than a worthless talentless bitch That is a horrible piece of shit mother! (Keep in mind I would NEVER say that to a mother if they weren't really HORRIBLE) She has beat him, flipped cigarettes at him, called him names, cursed him, done drugs in front of him, ect.! DFS has been involved sooo many F-ing times but they keep letting her come back! So anyway, thats just a little but does anyone have any suggestions. I try to ignore her but it's hard b/c she will call my husband and talk all sweet to him and just be soo fucking ridiculously over the top fake kiss his ass nice and I hate it! I just want to punch her in her damn face but I can't! UGH! Any suggestions???

Thanks

Default Re: Come backs for a hater!

Geez, with someone so bad it would just be too easy!
    If you think school is hard, try being stupid.

God/dess
    Thanks

Hang up or walk away... don't give her the satisfaction of a response.

Seriously, I feel sorry for her... it must suck to be that miserable and pathetic.

Thanks

Yah thats what I try to tell myself. And I KNOW that she is really just jealous b/c she can't do and have what I do but GOD for some reason she just REALLY gets to me. I guess it's b/c to some extent she does have a little control in my life. I mean it's natural to hate the ex, but GOD it's horrible to hate her like crazy yet still have to put up with her shit and being in your life, effecting you family, yada yada! I usually just hit her where it really hurts if we really get into it. Like maybe she should she should get a hobby other than stalking me and get on a treadmill! Or take some parenting classes. Get lypo, ect.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

yikes! are you recording these incidents? i hope so. how does step son feel? maybe he can speak up and not have her involved, for his own well being. is ss getting any counseling? is there any documentation of this abuse, such as photos, police reports? what about your husband? if he is the custodial parent and this abuse towards ss is going on, he CAN put a stop to her visitation. i am assuming she isnt paying child support. how does hubby act towards her? is he witnessing this behavior? many times a man will allow himself to be bossed around by a vindictive ex out of guilt. not saying this is your situation, but it isn't uncommon. i would talk to hubby first about your ss's and your own well being and then see how ss feels. a man who truly loves his wife and child will not allow them to be disrespected by anyone. if she starts these fights in front of the kids, i would definitely say something. those kids need to learn that behavior is NOT acceptable. maybe say something (calm yet firm voice) like 'we dont use that language around the children' and remove them from that situation.

as much as this sucks, she will be involved for the time being. this is something to consider when being with a partner who has children from a previous relationship. it can wreak havoc on the current one.

she is threatened by you. most likely she had this child to keep your man in her life. many women do it. foolish, selfish and unfair to the kids, imo. seems like she dumped ss on him as a way to control him. she is bitter. she didnt want to be a 250lb single noncustodial mom and watch the father of her child move on with a beautiful lady like yourself, who accepted both him and the child.

as awful as it is to put up with, i would do my best to avoid her- fighting can bite you in the ass. your husband is the one who needs to do something about her asap. this is unhealthy for both your marriage and children- and having a strong marriage will be the best role model for those kids.

good luck! and keep us updated...

madmaxine

Quote Originally Posted by scarymary77 View Post
    yikes! are you recording these incidents?

she is threatened by you. most likely she had this child to keep your man in her life. many women do it. foolish, selfish and unfair to the kids, imo. seems like she dumped ss on him as a way to control him. she is bitter. she didnt want to be a 250lb single noncustodial mom and watch the father of her child move on with a beautiful lady like yourself, who accepted both him and the child.

as awful as it is to put up with, i would do my best to avoid her- fighting can bite you in the ass. your husband is the one who needs to do something about her asap. this is unhealthy for both your marriage and children- and having a strong marriage will be the best role model for those kids.

good luck! and keep us updated...

scarymary77's advice is right on, especially this.

& Don't respond to her. The woman is a pig & probably mentally ill. I'm sure it hurts her a lot to see her man & son gone with a hotter woman, but that's her fault.

I know for sure in the state I grew up in at age 14 a child can make requests in court as to which custodial parents he or she prefers and can even refuse contact with a parent if the parent is deemed harmful to the child. Let her chew on that

Thanks

Thanks guy! We have keep records on the abuse. ONe weekend after she keep him (about a year ago) She kept him one extra night b/c we were out of town and our car had broke down. Well obviously she would have to take him to school the next morning. LAter on we got a call from the police Department saying they had our son! He has bruises all over him. When it came time for the Detective that SOB just sat there and yelled at our son saying that he believed his mother and that he probably was out of control! She has told them that our sone spit in her face hit her and her BF! Now keep in mind that she is 5'9" 250lbs. and BF is a good 6'1" over 200lbs. My step son was 11! I'm only 5'4" and weight about 115lbs. at that time and could hold him down! So then DFS told us it was our fault and put it on my husband and I's record that we were sending our son to an unsafe enviorment! WTF?? We had to send him. she has visitation! Right now we have joint legal custody of him with her. In the last seven years she hasn't paid ONE ONCE of child support b/c my husband doesn't ask her too! She knows that I dance and talks about what a piece of shit I am for doing it. I usually just ask her if she can make a 1000.00 in a night! HA! But then she will tell my Husband that she wants us to send him to her house in his nice clothes! Like his 80 dollar jeans and stuff. yet her mom bought him some clothes for christmas and she wouldn't let him take them back home. I asked my husband why in the hell should I work and put nice clothes on him for when he goes to her house. Expecially when she disrespects me the way I do! One time I went and got my hair done and she was friends with the girl.. well, let's just say that my hair somehow got fried soooo bad that I had to cut it all off! It's still repairing! I'm just getting sooo frustrated! I try not to let my stepson see it or hear me fight with her, but come to find out last time her was over there she sat down and told him alll this shit! I was like what the fuck! Oh but good news. She was telling my step son how all strippers are drug addict whores and that if u gave me a drug test I would fail for sure. (keep in mind this bitch does drugs and is stupid enough to post it on her myspace) So my husband told her that a good way to prove to our son that we all were drug free was to just simply take a drug test. We even told her that we would pay for hers! Boy, she didn't want to do that! Anyhow, thanks for all your help guy! I'm just so frustrated and needing a place to vent before I loose my mind! I'm leavign town for two weeks to work though, maybe that will give me the break I need. Oh and keep me modivated girls! From all this stress from her and multiple deaths we have had in our family in the last year and so on, I have gained alot of weight! I hate it too. I want to get skinny so during the summer when she pulls up to our house, I will just HAPPEN to be out there washing our new cars in the drive way in my bikini top! Oh and I wont weight 250lbs. either! HAHA!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to couturechick85 For This Useful Post:

madmaxine

Quote Originally Posted by couturechick85 View Post
    One time I went and got my hair done and she was friends with the girl.. well, let's just say that my hair somehow got fried soooo bad that I had to cut it all off! It's still repairing! I'm just getting sooo frustrated!
    Fack! I would seriously advise finding a high-end hairdresser of of town and keeping all your personal business on the down low (it sucks to be secretive but some losers are capable of waging exhaustive campaigns of social warfare- they have nothing better to do since no one wants them around).....

I didn't quote the first part about the physical abuse, (can't do multi-quote) but seriously, as soon as your state of residence allows your stepson to make a request to cease visitation with her, make him do it.

One of my HUGEST regrets in life is that I did not use the System to my advantage to put myself and my siblings in my father's full custody. We suffered years of neglect and abuse in my mother's house because she was much better at manipulating the System and people around her...Meanwhile all of us are damaged from having to be around her. No good came of it, only pain and trouble.

Thanks

Thats what I plan on doing. The problem is that. He has been getting horrible grades and failed 7th grade last year. Plus the fact that i'm a dancer looks bad (I live in the bible belt of America!) and now this bitch is opeing her own hair salon here in town. So now on top of it she can use the whole "your just worthless strip while i'm a buisness owner" crap on me! Court is going to be a mess. My step son getts really pissed to b/c when ever she finally does call her after a while and gets on this whole kick of I gave birth to him you didn't I'm his mother, ect. (I'm only 22 and she is 30 so that is another thing I have to hear) Which I don't think age means anything. I work hard I'm getting ready to start school. I take care of my family, sct. I'm just afraid of what a judge will think. We are trying to move to Dallas in May so that would be great, but regardless we are going to have to go to court! Plus My ss will stop going there for months at a time and then finally she will tlak him into going back over there and will do NOTHING be try and turn him against us all week long or she bribs him with "if your nice to me I'll buy you an I-pod" and shit like that! It's so hard b/c when she does shit like that he starts to act horrible and it takes me weeks to straighten him out again. I have done everything that I know how to on his school, as well as his father. We have had teachers meeting multiple times, counceling, I have even went to the school daily and got his work and then made him do it. but then the next day he wouldn't turn it in. So I had to take it and turn it in for him too. So now he is just doing it but he doesn't try. He got 174 problems out of 40 something right on a math test the other day and is failing 7th grade again! It's not b/c he isn't smart either, he scores of the charts when they test him. I just don't get it! I have been spending more time with him, praising him, and even his father does! We just don't know what to do! I'm running out of answers patience and I'm just super frustrated right now!
    The lucky thing for me is that my husband really is a wonderful man! He loves me very much and worshops the ground I walk on! My step son is a great kid to he's just a tough case. Plus he's at that age right now where he's just a pain in the ass! TENNAGERS! AHHHHH

Senior Member confrontingmydemons's Avatar
    Thanks

My 2 cents: Gather up all the evidence you can of this behavior and take it to the cops, or whoever's supposed to be handling this.. Save messages, print off her MySpace page, do what you must(that's legal, mind you.). Don't let her mess with you like that!
    If you are timid enough to stop at what is natural, then nature will elude your grasp forever.

Marquis de Sade