Thread: Best Of Hustle Hut

Thanks

Default Best Of Hustle Hut

Do you have a HH thread saved because it's so great? Tons of them? Post the links, and I'll move them up to this post so it'll be like an index of good HH threads.

God/dess
    Thanks

Default Re: Best Of Hustle Hut

"I smell money"
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93122
    "Helpful things"
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86570
    "Selling more than a few dances"
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92030

Some of my saved faves. Keep helpful things as a sticky or whichever you think is best..its so helpful from noobs to vets.
    you live like an ivy vine
    you can only survive by clinging onto trees
    that's your flaw
    put down some roots so you can stand on your own
    -Kenpachi

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TigersMilk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks

I don't have a thread but I have a whole lot of quotes. Sorry but I just copied and pasted these into a personal word document and i forgot to put the names next to the quotes cause I thought I was just going to keep it for my personal use.

Next time I'll make sure to keep the names next to the quotes

* You continue getting information the whole time you're with him, which means new ways to make yourself more appealing...you really can't go on autopilot and expect to make a ton of money from a guy.

* I kind of think of it like this: Sometimes the fantasy is better than (or at least a good substitute for) sex. Suppose that you did really go home with him, took off your clothes and spread your legs? Chances are, he couldn't even get it up. And even if he could- things go so much more smoothly in fantasies than in real life. Let's face it. It's not hard for a guy to get off. He can do that himself. Your job is to inspire that "if only" fantasy. "If only" I didn't live 2000 miles away with my wife and kids- I would rock her world... (Also, he would probably have to be 10 years younger and 20 lbs slimmer, but we won't mention that. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]) Anyway, you're not selling him an orgasm. You're selling him excitement. (Part of that excitement/fantasy is the illusion that you're attainable.) You really are selling "a good time." (But without a happy ending. That is something he can do in his own mind- over, and over, and over again.

* And keep in mind... your outward appearance can either enhance or contradict your "personality" it can be rather intriguing for a custy to meet with a Barbie Look-a-Like who has a rapier wit and a dark sense of humor. Juxtaposition isn't always a bad thing... play with it.... My two cents: approach the custy one way, then switch things up a bit. Toss in a pinch of ditz. Give him a long seductive stare. Use an SAT word. It will keep him guessing and hopefully spending.

* Also even the shy guys want to think they are 'bad boys', acting aloof is his way of trying to be cool, he doesn't want you to think he is a nerd! He wants you to think he is a bad boy, a guy you find irrisistable and he is acting disinterested to impress you.

*I cater it more towards the female than the male.
    (looking at guy)..
    "OMG you are so lucky to have a hot lady come to the club with you!"
    (looking at girl)..
    "Whats your name? I looooove your top (or perfume, hair, boobs, whatever)you are so sexy!"
    (Oh nice to meet you blahblah blah)
    And it goes from there! lol
    Mainly they just sense comfort from you which not a lot of dancers know how to do with couples. In a club full of girls who don't approach them so friendly, you will most likely get a dance.
    I say focus on the WOMAN! If the woman wants you, the guy will open his wallet. It's all about getting the woman to like you.

* I try to mimic what the custy is doing so he will feel more comfortable.

* "People are more readily persuaded by [strippers] that are similar to themselves in some way."

* Praise is one of the most powerful forms of persuasion you can use. People loved to be flattered, even when they know it's fake. Things you can praise: His intelligence His attitude His taste His looks

* The ego is probably the most important thing to a man and much of their actions are based on it. That's why it's always a good idea to make them feel like king of the jungle no matter how big of a fucking loser they are.

*Yeah, being that technical kind of kills it IMO. A lot of guys want the flirtiness and the fun, not clinical cut-and-dry stuff.

*When I asked how to respond to "What do I get back there?", I want little cutesy stripper answers, like the ones you ladies are sharing. Because we all know THE SALE DEPENDS ON EMOTION, NOT LOGIC. Customers spend because they can't resist our sexy. It makes no fiscal sense to do so, but they empty their wallets anyway. Once we bring up details before we get our money, we are dead in the water. Keep out logic at all costs. Preserve the fantasy. When a customer says, "What do I get back there?", he's really saying, "I'm interested, I want to go, Give me a reason, no matter how lame, but whatever you do, don't let me think logically."

*I think you should be sweet and in character until the point his intentions are obvious and you are ready to walk; then say something that catches him off guard. Be stern and seem offended like "This isn't a whorehouse!" A nicer guy will be a little embarrassed and apologetic and might work out. But if he's a super scumbag he will let you know he is.

* Its effective high pressure sales because you put yourself in a position where its peer pressure that counts and when you're his only peer, and you're in a dominant position, they cave.

* I use a similar version of this hustle for the men that are pussy-footing around about telling me yes or no. I just interrupt their feeble body language and hmm-ing and say, "We'll do just one. How about that? ...We'll do next song." I'd say half the time i get a yes like this. It's making up their mind, planting the idea that it's not a big decision (only one dance) and telling them when it will happen. This pairs really well with either holding out your hand for him to grab and standing up, or grabbing his hand and giving him a (very gently) tug.

*When I first sit with a guy and bring up private dances I try to do it in a way that sort of psychologically preps him for spending a lot, stuff like always referring to dances in the plural, and "spending time" together. I also notice a really good success rate to ask for another dance (as one song is ending) is when I simply say, "let's do one more" (of course whispered in his ear).

*If I don't get a volunteer I'll say something like "So since I don't have a volunteer, does that mean I get to choose?" kinda in an excited way. Then I will ponder a bit and I pay close attention to who keeps eye contact with me. Then I will say something like "well, if I get to choose, then I choose YOU! *big smile* Let's go."Another thing I say is "So guys, if I took Dave for a dance, would you guys miss him too much? No?? Well okay then. Let's go Dave!" Once I get the first guy in a group to go for a dance, I bring him back and say something like "Joe was a perfect gentleman. Can you believe that guys? I guess there is a first for everything..... so Joe, who would you recommend I dance for next? Should I dance for John or Bill? Bill... why? Well that is good enough reason for me. Let's go, Bill!" And then repeat when he comes back. When a guy suggests his friend get a dance, 99% of the time, the friend will go. It's awesome.

What I do is lean in before the song is over and asked them in my sexy voice "do you want me to stop?" and breath a little bit on the neck. 9 times out of 10 they tell me to keep going. One guy last night bought 15 dances from me back to back, and other 5 more dances about 10 minutes later. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

I've lately been trying to get them to where "no" means don't stop. b/c they're programmed to not spend alot, and that no means no more. this way it's in their not spending too much comfort zone, but they're still spending [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] like this:
    "do you want me to stop?"
    "do you want this to end?"
    "do you need a break?"

* Buying a woman a drink is an important part of social intercourse for some men. It's how they demonstrate that they're interested, and your acceptance of the drink indicates that you're interested too. You can just get a diet coke or whatever if you don't want the booze, but it's a social ritual that does carry a lot of meaning. Saying that you don't want the drink and you'd rather just have the money is exactly the same as saying, "No, I don't like you and I don't give a shit about you at all, I just want your money so I can move on to the next guy." OF COURSE that's how we really feel, but we're selling a fantasy here. I do best when I accept the drink, spend a song or two chatting over the drink, and then go in for the dance kill. The song or two that you spend drinking together (even if it's non-alcoholic) bonds you socially and makes him more likely to want a dance from you.

Banned
    Thanks

This came from a thread about inventing an upsell if your club doesn't have a vip where the dances are paid in the hourly price.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMoon View Post
    Molly - here is what I am thinking. I know this doesn't sound like the best sales approach but I think it might work for a test run. We get a customer who is the talky/dancey/talky type and we get the sense he will spend.

Me: I'm ready to dance for you. Let's go!
    *We walk to dance booth and he sits down*
    Me: Are you comfy?
    Him: Yes
    Me: Our dances are $20 a song but if you'd like to stay awhile I'd hate you to pay that much. We could do 1/2 hour for $150 or an hour for $250. What best suits you?

I might also say something about how we can relax more without counting songs....... I dunno.

Also, if they ask I think I will say songs are cut to 3 minutes each which comes out to $400/hour.

I am going to time the songs at the Den. I swear that they are super longer before 7pm and then the DJ starts to cut them. I wonder if it's similar to your club.

I like the way $150 and $250 sounds but do you think we should make it $140 and $240 because so many men carry twenties?
    I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds like a great idea.

I think I'll say 150, and then when he expects change I'll say "that 10 dollars is for the tip ". I haven't tried it though but I will tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by MeanGirl View Post

In my experience in a club without a VIP room , i would offer my time at 175 per 30 min or 300 per hour. This was a little beer only club and I would offer to pay for his drinks(1.5 beers and they usually only had one or 2, they went on a tab for me and i paid it at the end of the night ) during that time also, i made a post that explained it better somewhere but that's the jist.

It worked well and usually the way i sold it was when someone asked me "so how does your VIP work?" or "so what's the deal here?" I would tell them my deals just like it's normal ....(instead of we dont have VIP dances are 20 bucks)

"My best selling VIP experience is an hour with me for 300. you get a few dances,special time with me and i will buy your drinks during that time." they will either accept or ask about other options then i went down the list in descending price order. I required payment up front or a credit card to be ran at the bar.

By the time I left that club at least 3-4 other girls were doing this regularly.
    I remember reading a thread where she went more into this, I'll try to find it. I have a feeling when the tab comes back he'll just say "never mind" about it any ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mily View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread, molly. My club is just like holiday's and Joplin's club. We have a beautiful upstairs VIP area, but we only make money by selling $20 dances, so I usually just keep my ass downstairs and sell the HELL out of dances. Guys are constantly asking me, "So what is upstairs all about?" The next time a guy asks me this, I'm going to tell him if he wants to spend an hour in private with me up there it will be $300 an hour... especially if it's an out-of-towner (most of the locals here are pretty cheap and wouldn't go for it). The thing is, to get up there, they have to buy a bottle of (at least) $75 champagne. I'm wondering how I'm gonna set that up, or if I should include that with the $300? GGGrrrrrr... I wish we had a standard VIP hustle at my club, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMoon View Post
    I would definitely include the price of the champagne in whether you charge $375 or $300. "It's $375 and it includes a free bottle of champagne" sounds better than "It's $300 and you have to buy a very expensive bottle of champagne". Just my 02
    I include that because now there's at least three lame ass clubs who do "VIP" like this and there's not much help here for us.

Thanks

How to Get more than 1 song out of a customer: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56525

Hottest LD-Secrets: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28956 <--old ass hell from 2003. But it's in my subscriptions and I lub it!

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Curious Guest
    Thanks

I heard that this one girl who used to dance at my club would always get tons of VIPs by going up to a client and whispering in his ear, "I am soo horny tonight, and I know that you are the only guy here that could get me off. could we please go upstairs next song?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseJoy2158 View Post
    I heard that this one girl who used to dance at my club would always get tons of VIPs by going up to a client and whispering in his ear, "I am soo horny tonight, and I know that you are the only guy here that could get me off. could we please go upstairs next song?"
    And then you go upstairs and get off with the customer or instead be a ROB?

Sounds like a ton of drama to me. Also, since you "heard" about it, I doubt it was a successful hustle and surly doesn't belong in the Best of Hustle Hut" thread.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dangerousdiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i don't mean to be a newb, but what is a ROB? context clues give me the gist, but what does it stand for?

Thanks

rip off bitch

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessparis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ahhh. thanks for clearing that up!

Thanks

If someone asks "how much for sex" or something along those lines, try saying

Oh baby, you're far too handsome/smart/funny (whatever is feasible) to have to pay for that, so dont even tease me with a good time. Lets just focus on all the fun we can have right now here.

I just thought of that while reading thru this, and it seems like it would work, guess I'll have to try it out tonight

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaichelR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaichelR View Post
    If someone asks "how much for sex" or something along those lines, try saying

Oh baby, you're far too handsome/smart/funny (whatever is feasible) to have to pay for that, so dont even tease me with a good time. Lets just focus on all the fun we can have right now here.

I just thought of that while reading thru this, and it seems like it would work, guess I'll have to try it out tonight
    I don't think it'll work. It'll probably result in them insisting that they want to have sex.

Really, I just walk away from guys who ask this question. They're usually not going to spend money on dances.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Always use humor. Guys like to laugh and are there to have fun be the one that shows it to them

Thanks
    Thanked 13,411 Times in 4,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

"Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessparis View Post
    I don't have a thread but I have a whole lot of quotes. Sorry but I just copied and pasted these into a personal word document and i forgot to put the names next to the quotes cause I thought I was just going to keep it for my personal use.

Next time I'll make sure to keep the names next to the quotes

* You continue getting information the whole time you're with him, which means new ways to make yourself more appealing...you really can't go on autopilot and expect to make a ton of money from a guy.

* I kind of think of it like this: Sometimes the fantasy is better than (or at least a good substitute for) sex. Suppose that you did really go home with him, took off your clothes and spread your legs? Chances are, he couldn't even get it up. And even if he could- things go so much more smoothly in fantasies than in real life. Let's face it. It's not hard for a guy to get off. He can do that himself. Your job is to inspire that "if only" fantasy. "If only" I didn't live 2000 miles away with my wife and kids- I would rock her world... (Also, he would probably have to be 10 years younger and 20 lbs slimmer, but we won't mention that. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]) Anyway, you're not selling him an orgasm. You're selling him excitement. (Part of that excitement/fantasy is the illusion that you're attainable.) You really are selling "a good time." (But without a happy ending. That is something he can do in his own mind- over, and over, and over again.

* And keep in mind... your outward appearance can either enhance or contradict your "personality" it can be rather intriguing for a custy to meet with a Barbie Look-a-Like who has a rapier wit and a dark sense of humor. Juxtaposition isn't always a bad thing... play with it.... My two cents: approach the custy one way, then switch things up a bit. Toss in a pinch of ditz. Give him a long seductive stare. Use an SAT word. It will keep him guessing and hopefully spending.

* Also even the shy guys want to think they are 'bad boys', acting aloof is his way of trying to be cool, he doesn't want you to think he is a nerd! He wants you to think he is a bad boy, a guy you find irrisistable and he is acting disinterested to impress you.

*I cater it more towards the female than the male.
    (looking at guy)..
    "OMG you are so lucky to have a hot lady come to the club with you!"
    (looking at girl)..
    "Whats your name? I looooove your top (or perfume, hair, boobs, whatever)you are so sexy!"
    (Oh nice to meet you blahblah blah)
    And it goes from there! lol
    Mainly they just sense comfort from you which not a lot of dancers know how to do with couples. In a club full of girls who don't approach them so friendly, you will most likely get a dance.
    I say focus on the WOMAN! If the woman wants you, the guy will open his wallet. It's all about getting the woman to like you.

* I try to mimic what the custy is doing so he will feel more comfortable.

* "People are more readily persuaded by [strippers] that are similar to themselves in some way."

* Praise is one of the most powerful forms of persuasion you can use. People loved to be flattered, even when they know it's fake. Things you can praise: His intelligence His attitude His taste His looks

* The ego is probably the most important thing to a man and much of their actions are based on it. That's why it's always a good idea to make them feel like king of the jungle no matter how big of a fucking loser they are.

*Yeah, being that technical kind of kills it IMO. A lot of guys want the flirtiness and the fun, not clinical cut-and-dry stuff.

*When I asked how to respond to "What do I get back there?", I want little cutesy stripper answers, like the ones you ladies are sharing. Because we all know THE SALE DEPENDS ON EMOTION, NOT LOGIC. Customers spend because they can't resist our sexy. It makes no fiscal sense to do so, but they empty their wallets anyway. Once we bring up details before we get our money, we are dead in the water. Keep out logic at all costs. Preserve the fantasy. When a customer says, "What do I get back there?", he's really saying, "I'm interested, I want to go, Give me a reason, no matter how lame, but whatever you do, don't let me think logically."

*I think you should be sweet and in character until the point his intentions are obvious and you are ready to walk; then say something that catches him off guard. Be stern and seem offended like "This isn't a whorehouse!" A nicer guy will be a little embarrassed and apologetic and might work out. But if he's a super scumbag he will let you know he is.

* Its effective high pressure sales because you put yourself in a position where its peer pressure that counts and when you're his only peer, and you're in a dominant position, they cave.

* I use a similar version of this hustle for the men that are pussy-footing around about telling me yes or no. I just interrupt their feeble body language and hmm-ing and say, "We'll do just one. How about that? ...We'll do next song." I'd say half the time i get a yes like this. It's making up their mind, planting the idea that it's not a big decision (only one dance) and telling them when it will happen. This pairs really well with either holding out your hand for him to grab and standing up, or grabbing his hand and giving him a (very gently) tug.

*When I first sit with a guy and bring up private dances I try to do it in a way that sort of psychologically preps him for spending a lot, stuff like always referring to dances in the plural, and "spending time" together. I also notice a really good success rate to ask for another dance (as one song is ending) is when I simply say, "let's do one more" (of course whispered in his ear).

*If I don't get a volunteer I'll say something like "So since I don't have a volunteer, does that mean I get to choose?" kinda in an excited way. Then I will ponder a bit and I pay close attention to who keeps eye contact with me. Then I will say something like "well, if I get to choose, then I choose YOU! *big smile* Let's go."Another thing I say is "So guys, if I took Dave for a dance, would you guys miss him too much? No?? Well okay then. Let's go Dave!" Once I get the first guy in a group to go for a dance, I bring him back and say something like "Joe was a perfect gentleman. Can you believe that guys? I guess there is a first for everything..... so Joe, who would you recommend I dance for next? Should I dance for John or Bill? Bill... why? Well that is good enough reason for me. Let's go, Bill!" And then repeat when he comes back. When a guy suggests his friend get a dance, 99% of the time, the friend will go. It's awesome.

What I do is lean in before the song is over and asked them in my sexy voice "do you want me to stop?" and breath a little bit on the neck. 9 times out of 10 they tell me to keep going. One guy last night bought 15 dances from me back to back, and other 5 more dances about 10 minutes later. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

I've lately been trying to get them to where "no" means don't stop. b/c they're programmed to not spend alot, and that no means no more. this way it's in their not spending too much comfort zone, but they're still spending [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG] like this:
    "do you want me to stop?"
    "do you want this to end?"
    "do you need a break?"

* Buying a woman a drink is an important part of social intercourse for some men. It's how they demonstrate that they're interested, and your acceptance of the drink indicates that you're interested too. You can just get a diet coke or whatever if you don't want the booze, but it's a social ritual that does carry a lot of meaning. Saying that you don't want the drink and you'd rather just have the money is exactly the same as saying, "No, I don't like you and I don't give a shit about you at all, I just want your money so I can move on to the next guy." OF COURSE that's how we really feel, but we're selling a fantasy here. I do best when I accept the drink, spend a song or two chatting over the drink, and then go in for the dance kill. The song or two that you spend drinking together (even if it's non-alcoholic) bonds you socially and makes him more likely to want a dance from you.

Printing this. I've kept this open on my iPhone and read it during work. Since then I've able to sell more than one dance, like, most of the time I am able to sell more than one than just one alone. Last night I did 5 dances with one guy, one right after the other. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but that is a huge improvement because a few weeks ago (August) I went home on more than one night without selling a single dance.

I love Hustle Hut. Thank you girls.
    Last edited by lokikola; 09-23-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: clarifying that I didn't do 5 dances the whole night, just 5 at once with one guy lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otoki View Post
    I don't think it'll work. It'll probably result in them insisting that they want to have sex.

Really, I just walk away from guys who ask this question. They're usually not going to spend money on dances.
    I totally agree. When a guy asks me that I stop smiling and say "that isn't what we do here, but if it's what you're looking for there are services you can call." those guys don't spend much and what little they do spend is drenched in drama and not worth it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been dancing for 17 years and counting, and have been successful at it. The one thing, above all else, that has worked for me on several levels is just remember that the man you are talking to is a human being like you. He is someones brother, father, son, best friend, etc. Treat others as you would like to be treated kind of thing. I know it sounds soooo corny, but they can spot insincerity, and creating a top notch fantasy (and hopefully a long term, good spending regular) there has to be some reality, sincerity, sprinkled in that fantasy. Have a conversation, be genuinely interested in him and his stories, chances are that few people in their lives care about what they have to say or feel. You can be their best friend, the one person that "Really" gets them, understands and cares for them. If he is over 25 years old, he'll be afraid to mess up his good thing by trying to pursue you outside of the club. If he does, you can gently remind him that you would never want to mess things up between you two that way, or whatever will work for him. hat I am getting at is if you approach a custy as a human being, giving him respect and genuine interest, 90% of the time they have to give it back, often unknowingly. It is the psychology that hooks them and makes them loyal to you. A strip club is a safety zone, void of real life games and stupidity. I still love dancing after all these years because I have met some of the most extraordinary people in my career! I hope this helps.

Thanks

^^That's fantastic advice. Most of the people who come back for me are people whose company I genuinely enjoy. It makes the job so much easier and more pleasant when you can have fun and be happy with a customer's company.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,884 Times in 2,672 Posts

These 2 threads really need to be added to this list:
    This is how to use the psychology of sales to your advantage in the clubs: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...e-in-the-clubs
    This is how to compete and make money with high extras in your club/area: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...your-club-area

Thanks

The Dive Hustle Thread (https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...-Hustle-Thread) is both useful for working in a dive and for newbies working in any club, since it's a great introduction/script to approaching and talking to customers.

Thanks

Here are some great threads on hustling/dancing in a low/no contact (air dance) club:
    Upselling in a No Contact Club: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...o-Contact-Club
    How to air dance: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...w-to-air-dance
    Feels like an impossible hustle: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...hlight=contact
    transitioning to air dancing... what the hell do I do?: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...hlight=contact
    Air dances: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...630-Air-dances
    Selling in Air-dance only clubs: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...nce-only-clubs
    for those of you that work in an air-dance club…: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...air-dance-club
    Tips on how to do good "air dances": https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...ir-dances-quot

Thanks
    Last edited by Bloom; 02-04-2019 at 01:37 AM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloom For This Useful Post: