Thread: Selling Champagne Rooms?

Thanks

Selling Champagne Rooms?

I am thinking about trying out a club that has Champagne Rooms. Does anyone have any advice on how to convince a customer to buy a Champagne Room?

I have been a dancer for 7 years, and totally have my "small club" hustle down, but the large gentlemen's club hustle is completely foreign to me. I feel like I am ready for a larger club with a higher earning potential at this point in my dancing career, but I want to feel like I have a good grasp on how I need to change my hustle before I dive in. Any advice?

Thanks

Default Re: Selling Champagne Rooms?

Testing testing... hello... anyone?

Come on, someone has to have advice on the subject???

How do I get a guy to buy a champagne room as opposed to just getting a dance in the vip room?

Anyone?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

That's funny eh? Where'd everybody go? lol
    If no dancers give you any feedback, and you don't get your answers with a search, you might try asking the guys on Strip Club Junkie, under the dancers discussion forum. They might help with whatever techniques they've had used on them in the past ? dunno, just a thought. Here's the link to SCJ:
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=163

good luck magenta !!
    hb

God/dess
    Thanks

I think the prob is that there's a millllllion threads on this subject. Do a search on champagne room or champagne court or VIP (as the timed rooms have all different names). It really depends on the requirements for the room-times, cost, drink/bottle hustle, contact, etc. Do a search on the new club as well.

Thanks

It's not that much different than a small club. Sometimes you have to use the same strategies as for selling dances. If you've been dancing for 7 years, you should know the ropes already. If not, there's a search function, you can find a lot of topics on this.

Thanks

I don't really try to sell CRs, but I've heard that you sometimes need to talk to the guy a little longer? I'm not sure if this is true or not, since some guys prolly come into the SC knowing they want a room, and it's just a matter of finding an attractive girl who can carry on a convo.

I've also heard that you need to believe you're worth the money that is spent on the room.

In some clubs, it doesn't pay off to do CRs, and you'd make more money doing lapdances if you know how to keep guys buying them (instead of just getting 1, getting 3 or 5, etc). Then again, if you get a reg customer who tips you really well in a CR, it CAN be more worth it to do them...but you have to find those people first. I'm guessing, tho, that in many cases (not all) if they have enough money to leave you a big tip in the first place, they'll opt for the CR experience as opposed to the lapdance experience anyhow.

Thanks

You know, the last post totally just made me figure out how to connect small club selling and selling champagne rooms.

Usually, if I've got a good connection going with a guy, I ask "so when are we going to go have some fun" (not "do you want a dance"), then I ask him, "well, how much time do you want to spend together?".

Not saying "want a dance" keeps open the possibility for getting more than a single dance. Then when you ask them "how much time they want to spend with you", you're putting the power of decision making back in their hands, which makes them feel in control.

I guess I just answered my own question, but without your guys feedback I wouldn't have been able to draw it out of myself.

Thanks much!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

^^I like your approach magenta.

Anyone else have tips on how to bring up the subject? I can't sell a champagne room for the life of me. Every one I've gotten was easy b/c the guy knew what he wanted and didn't waste any time...but it hasn't happened in months and I really need CR's to make good $$ at night.

By the way, my club is topless on stage only, so the $350 for 30 minutes in the CR doesn't give you a much better dance (just privacy...with see through walls) than the 3 songs for $100 VIP.

guys that go to champagne room in houston are looking for extras and every blue moon, he's just so into me that he agreed to go just because i asked him to. I don't like champagne room, you have to work a lot harder for your money but i don't mind doing it with a group of guys and girls since it's less boring. I would say something like "would you like to go to the champagne room with me, it's way more intimate and we can have more fun there". i don't try too hard to get cr, unless it's utterly slow with only few customers and the dude i'm sitting with is probably the only guy with the most money that i can bank off.

Thanks

I usually wait until I am dancing for him to bring it up, usually works. Though I always mention the option when asking for a dance. I'll say something like "so what kind of dance would you like?" and when they ask me what is available, I give them the whole gamut of options from table dance to private room. I don't get a ton of rooms, but i never have to "work" for them, and when i get them I make a lot of money from them.

Thanks

You have to learn the art of up selling. I would say go to another club. 7 years at the same club can drag you down. Just my two cents...

Banned
    Thanks

I have noticed that since I sexed up my lapdances (lots of eye contact, running my hands down their legs and arms, etc.) that I can get a guy really riled up and the LDs basically sell the champagne for me.

The routine-

Dance #1, right as song is about to end I'll start this move where I'm all pressed up really close to him, with my boobs in his face running my fingers through his hair and get Dance #2, where I sex it up even moreeeee

When dance #2 is over, stay in their lap and say "Oh baby you're getting me so hot/turned on/riled up/etc, lets go somewhere a little more private". Does this sound like you're going to be naughty back there? Yes! Are you promising anything you aren't going to deliver on? Nope!

Works every time, unless they have no money.