Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1177

Thread: clubs for black dancers....up to date info please

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: clubs for black dancers....up to date info please

I am new to nyc and I’m looking for some girls that might be able to help me get in to a club or tell me where to go. I am 5”9 biracial and have some tattoos about a size 6 . For now I’d only like to waitress and work my way up from there if I like it . If you could help me out with any places to go I’d really appreciate it 🙂 send me a message please

Thanks
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,834 Posts

I feel like the Rick's chain is always hiring waitresses as they have two shifts and plenty of space. Good luck.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Unrelated to anything but I'm at work right now and this customer who is cheap as all hell is sitting at the bar with his phone out, IG live or whatever on, recording everyyyybody. Like, wtf? Why has our job turned into this? Why can't I shake my ass in a private establishment without being on some degenerate's social media? What other job aside from celebrity related shit is like this? It's crazy. I want to curse him and the management of this club out. There are a bunch of girls recording themselves so I don't have much of an argument but at the same time, it's those girls choice to record themselves. I don't want to be recorded and I'm sure others don't either. If I'm going to be nearly nude on the Internet, that should be my own damn choice.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LexyNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

He's been here recording us for hours too. I hate but can tolerate a customer pulling out their phone to record themselves making it rain but a dude just sitting here streaming the club to his instagram shouldn't be allowed. There's a reason why the club doesn't upload a nanny cam feed to the Internet every shift. What. The. Fuckkkk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LexyNYC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That is some bs lexy!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Does anyone know WOC friendly clubs in the Baltimore area of MD??
    I'm looking to start pretty soon and would like to know as a starter which clubs (Upscale preferably) could workout.. in case anybody knows lol. I'm excited and nervous at the same time ( I'm 122 lbs, 5'1").. Thanks plenty in advance for the input!!

Thanks

My first night ever dancing was this weekend at Pearl’s in South Carolina. I attempted to work at The Treasure Club, Thee Dollhouse or Derriere’s but Treasure Club said my BMI was too high and advised I not even try at Dollhouse. Derrier’s just said they weren’t hiring. I know a lot of them are waiting on Golf season.

Pearl’s is a small mixed topless club. I’m 5’4, 160 biracial and I wear my hair naturally curly. Most of my weight is carried in my thighs/hips. Not a single white person in that club wanted to watch me dance and although the black guys tipped me well, they said I wasn’t agressive enough. Which I was afraid to be labeled as “the angry black girl” so I was focused on being “sweet.” I’m personally not comfortable working in a club where majority of the men are there to see white women.

I live in Atlanta and I would love to dance here because I feel as though I’d be accepted but I am afraid of my corporate life intermingling. I’m looking for clubs either in Alabama or south GA that I can travel to that are mixed w/ heavy urban influence.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Or any advice moving forward?

Thanks

Crossfingers Re: clubs for black dancers....up to date info please

Hi everyone! Can anyone help me decide what city to move to and start stripping in???

I'm an aspiring stripper who is a 5'4, 135 lb light skinned black girl. People say I look like Zendaya (which is a crazy and unbelievable honor ) if that gives a better description. Can dance very well, twerk some, very flexible, no pole skills currently but am working on it, am well-spoken and bubbly, also a political science major. I will be graduating from a university in the Midwest this spring. My plan is to move to a city that allows me to strip/make decent money and keep a corporate job in my field too. I'm considering Denver, ATL, Houston, Dallas, DC, Portland and Seattle, but will go anywhere!

I've never stripped but have researched a lot and don't know what cities I should look into. Willing to relocate to wherever in the US. I usually attract white men and tend to date them both in vanilla and sugar baby/daddy relationships, so I'm wondering which clubs/cities would allow me to capitalize on this. I'm not opposed to urban clubs, but I feel I would make the most in predominantly-white clubs. I get the "you sound like a white girl" and "I forget that you're black" thing a lot until I start dancing at the bars as if my culture and skin color are masked away or something?? So annoying. Anyway, I feel like this could make it hard for me to adapt in urban clubs, but again I'm not sure.

Any help is appreciated!!! Really just want some insight on my potential hustle and what cities I could thrive in Thank you in advance, ladies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to heauxhere For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can we get an update on any clubs in Southern California, specially orange and Los Angeles County. I’ve auditioned at a few clubs in Orange County and so far have heard nothing, but no or they’re too busy. It’s becoming increasingly discouraging because the club I’m at now is slow and I can’t seem to get hired. I’m petite, 5’1, 100 lbs, but things are proportionate. Please help me find a club that is small woc friendly.

Thanks

Any up to date info on Houston clubs?

Veteran Member chocolatebombshell's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity3 View Post
    Any up to date info on Houston clubs?
    Check out classystrippers on IG,recently post about Houston clubs. There’s a club in Vinton (border of TX) that is good

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Do any of you ladies know anything about Sinsaytionals or Mustangs on MD?

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hey I'm a lightskin black girl living in the manhattan area. Before i go into clubs and be disappointed because they aren't hiring black girls at the moment I was wondering if anyone can let me know some clubs that hire black girls. I am 5'9 and i am about a 32inch bust, 26inch waist and like 34inch hips... please help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0h! View Post
    Any info on black girl friendly Minnesota clubs?
    Try Rick's, King of Diamonds or Angie's in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,679 Times in 1,834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newbie222 View Post
    Hey I'm a lightskin black girl living in the manhattan area. Before i go into clubs and be disappointed because they aren't hiring black girls at the moment I was wondering if anyone can let me know some clubs that hire black girls. I am 5'9 and i am about a 32inch bust, 26inch waist and like 34inch hips... please help!
    If you're thin, tall, and pretty, they all hire black girls. Good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by hellogorgeous View Post
    Any place in Austin that hires black dancers?
    Try Yellow Rose or Foxy's, previously known as XTC.
    Last edited by yaya_cash; 09-29-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

There's information that has already been answered on here. However, girls insist on proposalling the same questions here, or are too lazy to do a search on this page.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I don't like new girls on this website that come here, expect to be spoon-feed information, disappear or continue to use the site and can't say at least a thank-you to women for their time, and money used to find the knowledge.

It's like a guy constantly giving you questions and want to use you up for your time without accepting to give you anything.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    Try Yellow Rose or Foxy's, previously known as XTC.
    You're Welcome.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yaya_cash View Post
    I don't like new girls on this website that come here, expect to be spoon-feed information, disappear or continue to use the site and can't say at least a thank-you to women for their time, and money used to find the knowledge.

It's like a guy constantly giving you questions and want to use you up for your time without accepting to give you anything.
    Amen!
    Make Your Life Beautiful!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newbie222 View Post
    Manhattan doesn’t discriminate like that. I’m brown skin, darker than you most likely and years ago I worked in manhattan. All they’re looking for is dancer quality. Pretty face, nice body, being tall wouldn’t hurt but you don’t have to be the height of a model. Just go in and be confident! Being in this industry requires confidence and thick skin. It’s pretty much sales 101 because it is a sales job. You’re selling your looks to these clubs and the guys. So confidence is the key. You’ll always win if you have that.
    Make Your Life Beautiful!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to anacol For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by anacol View Post
    Manhattan doesn’t discriminate like that. I’m brown skin, darker than you most likely and years ago I worked in manhattan. All they’re looking for is dancer quality. Pretty face, nice body, being tall wouldn’t hurt but you don’t have to be the height of a model. Just go in and be confident! Being in this industry requires confidence and thick skin. It’s pretty much sales 101 because it is a sales job. You’re selling your looks to these clubs and the guys. So confidence is the key. You’ll always win if you have that.
    Thank you for this information, I am looking to dance in Manhattan. I am a size 4/6, can you possibly recommend good places to try for someone with dark skin and a slim body? I have a very barbie look, including bewbs lol.
    Professional badgal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Does anyone watch dancer vlogs? One of my fave dancer vloggers is Jazz Black and she said KOD closed in Atlanta.

Did anyone dance for them? How do yall feel about the closure?

Also I'm not a current dancer, I danced one time a few years back and didn't have the cojones to go back but recently I've been reconsidering if certain things don't (or do) fall into place.
    Single black female...addicted to retail.

"Give me all your money please? Pretty please? With some whip cream, a cherry, and me on top?"

Veteran Member chocolatebombshell's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyDunk View Post
    Does anyone watch dancer vlogs? One of my fave dancer vloggers is Jazz Black and she said KOD closed in Atlanta.

Did anyone dance for them? How do yall feel about the closure?

Also I'm not a current dancer, I danced one time a few years back and didn't have the cojones to go back but recently I've been reconsidering if certain things don't (or do) fall into place.

Wow I’m glad I found her channel. I’ll have to check her out. KOD closing isn’t that shocking to me since I haven’t heard much about it in awhile.

Thanks

She’s talking about the KOD in Miami. The KOD in Atlanta turned into a Vlive 2 years ago

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast