Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: No to grinding cock!

  1. #26
    Featured Member iseestars's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    south florida, formally baltimore maryland
    Posts
    843
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    there is no friction in LA, but a lot of girls do it, and a lot of guys seem to expect it. actually i think the law in LA is that you have to be 6 inches away from the guy at all time. no one follows that :-(
    i never just dance in front of them. i think you guys are really misinterpreting me.... if i dance in front of them here theyd probably start bitching at me. i dance ON them, just not on their cock.

    Well, I gotta say, I do feel you on this one. Prositution is illegal where I am but everyone does it and I'm constantly broke because I can't make any money when another girl will do a lot of things I won't do. Honestly, it's not fair because it's illegal and no one seems to care but the only way I found of dealing with it was to drive an hour north of where I am currently to a club where this was not going on and I did fit in. It really sucks but maybe you should look into a club where they actually care about following the law.

  2. #27
    God/dess virgoamm's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In the clouds.....
    Posts
    2,413
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    I prefer light grinding over groping any day, but that's just me. And I don't mean grinding like that's all you do during the song-you know? I do it maybe for maybe 10 seconds at a time tops, and I always incorporate it with other moves and my dances are very sexy and sensual.

    I understand though what you mean since you work nude. I would most definitely put a towel in his lap. No freaking way do I want another chick's pussy juices on me.

  3. #28
    God/dess VegasPrincess's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MKE
    Posts
    4,660
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 182 Times in 40 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    Is it really that hard to understand that it is possible to touch a man everywhere, sit on him, lean on him, and STILL not have contact with his cock??? Im not giving air dances, of course im sitting on him and i touch his ear and neck. i just keep my body away from his cock. is it that disappointing that for 20 bucks youre not getting dry sex? my god men are cheap.
    So where exactly are you sitting on him?? And no offense, but not all lap dancing is sitting their dry fucking somebody. I lightly circle my lower back over somebody's general lap area for 3 seconds then get up and change positions...not exactly going to make somebody blow their load!! And I don't allow anybody to touch my boobs during a 20 dollar dance, but I will in VIP. I think maybe you're not explaining your not explaining yourself well or something cause what you are saying is the opposite of the law in most places, where you can sit in somebodys lap but legally they cant touch your boobs/crotch
    Sexy Jasmine after getting fucked over at work:

    God loves strippers and when guys do things like that its an automatic ticket to HELL!


    Quote Originally Posted by anomar View Post
    Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.

  4. #29
    God/dess SundayMorning's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    I like grinding. It's comfortable, sensual, and gets tons of repeat dances without having to do backbends or crazy acrobatics. I've never had a guy cum--most of the time, it's not that hard to use your intuition and feel when they're having too much fun and then you back off and let them calm down. I don't feel like it's invasive at all--I mean, it isn't like his junk is out on display for the grinding.

    I think there's been lots of good advice in this thread, whether or not it's taken.


  5. #30
    Veteran Member Oksana23's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Location
    northwest
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    I danced at a club in Colorado Springs last year, that discouraged grinding by requiring the dancer to change positions every 5 seconds, and they actually had a boncer monitoring this, since dances were done on small couches in one large room. Also I think its Portland? where there is no grinding allowed? In fact, in my $1000 a night thread another girl posted of a non-grind club in Columbus Ohio, so they do exist....also I know dancers who will grind, but not straddle(face the customer).
    Can't help it, I'm a born....[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #31
    Senior Member Angela18's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by SundayMorning View Post
    I like grinding. It's comfortable, sensual, and gets tons of repeat dances without having to do backbends or crazy acrobatics.
    I agree, you can control it and it leaves the guy wonting more. Although I say no to any guy wearing those slick shorts or warm up pants. Its just way to personal then for me. But besides that, if it is allowed, do what you can to get them to come back with in your own personal judgment.

  7. #32
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,427
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    And wtf at them wanting genital to genital contact during a NUDE dance. i dont want my vagina on their pants, idk where those pants have been and whose vagina juices were on them before mine!
    i wouldnt call it genital to genital contact if youre on their PANTS.

  8. #33
    Featured Member CuriousSeeker's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Coaster
    Posts
    872
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 66 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    I do light to moderate grinding for short periods for a simple primary reason: I chafe easily and get ugly red marks. This is the curse of very pale, sensitive skin. I'm not using my genitals directly, but my lower belly, the top of my butt or the middle of my thigh depending on position.

    I had a guy in VIP my last shift who was very into grinding, and I could tell it was putting him off that I kept changing positions. He would touch my arm, hip or leg harder, and I would ask him to back off each time because a harder grip bothers me - not because of physical discomfort, but it's just the wrong vibes for me. He had moments of seeming like, "Feh," during the VIP because I don't think I was the right dancer for him, but I was doing my best with what made me comfortable. Our time was coming to a close after the hostess said 5 minutes, and I did a moderate grind for a bit longer than I had been doing it, but really, though he was polite at the end and I gave him a hug goodbye, I don't think he'll be a repeat customer, which is okay with me, since I'm not a prolonged heavy grinder - that chafing alone isn't worth it.

    Also, for nude dances, I put a scarf on the guy's lap. I don't do this for topless dances where my thong is still on. I figured the scarf isn't as off-putting as a towel, but still offers protection between him and me. Yes, I'm concerned about any of my skin coming into contact with who-knows-what on him (especially if I have a break-out or stage scrape), but also it's a courtesy to him: at ovulation, I really can't help what my body may do, and I don't think I should leave my mark. :/
    "Don't piss off a motivated stripper."


  9. #34
    God/dess VegasPrincess's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MKE
    Posts
    4,660
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 182 Times in 40 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    ^^^^

    Hahaha! True dat!
    Sexy Jasmine after getting fucked over at work:

    God loves strippers and when guys do things like that its an automatic ticket to HELL!


    Quote Originally Posted by anomar View Post
    Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Danielle_4370's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    OK, a few things that I'm wondering after reading this.

    1) Does everyone just give it all on the first dance now? I mean, you start the first dance kinda tame by your standards. Light contact, set control limits, etc. As the song goes on, you get closer, you allow more contact, and you actually tease. Promise through you're body language that you're just getting warmed up. That in just one minute...
    OH! Dance is over. Should I keep goin?
    I like to end each song with my face close to the guy's ear, that way when I ask if I should continue, my voice is low, sexy as hell, and my breath in their ear just turns them on.

    Additional dances allow more contact, and yes, grinding is involved.

    And this is #2: when I grind, there is NO genital to genital contact. I don't face the guy, but rub the back of the ass to his pelvis. IMO, that area is less sensitive than my boobs, and he gets the sensation he's going for.

    Anyway, this sort of grinding I don't do on the first dance. And if I do it right, I won't even do it until the fourth dance.

  11. #36
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPrincess View Post
    So where exactly are you sitting on him?? And no offense, but not all lap dancing is sitting their dry fucking somebody. I lightly circle my lower back over somebody's general lap area for 3 seconds then get up and change positions...not exactly going to make somebody blow their load!! And I don't allow anybody to touch my boobs during a 20 dollar dance, but I will in VIP. I think maybe you're not explaining your not explaining yourself well or something cause what you are saying is the opposite of the law in most places, where you can sit in somebodys lap but legally they cant touch your boobs/crotch
    i have my thighs on his thighs and my butt is just floating in the air. my thighs support me. seriously if i sat on his cock my armpits would be on his face and thats just gross. you have to be REALLY REALLY close to the guy to be on his cock. i do notice some guys seem to lean instead of sit, so i guess they are expecting me to sit on their cock and they position themselves like that so its easier for me to sit on it. but when hes sitting properly its very hard to sit on his cock.

    i think accoring to the law you are not allowed to touch the guy period, no one follows the law though. we have the 6 inch rule in LA i think.

  12. #37
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    I find it weird that everyone things boob touching is a big deal but not cock grinding. I just asked my bf what he thought was worse and he also thought cock grinding was worse. Idk maybe its a power thing? you feel more in control when you grind than when you allow them to touch you? I just feel its less intimate. its just a body part to me. I guess its the same way some girls say they will never do fully nude even though to me i see no difference because the actions are still the same.

    Actually i have been switching up positions more now and ive been getting compliments on my lap dances without having to do too much grinding. So I guess just switching it up and laying on him is the key. God but there are still a few guys who will literally grab your hips and force you to grind on them really fast. I saw a guy doing this to a girl when i was doing a lap dance, he was really violent with her just pushing her back and forth on his cock, and it was 3 for 40 too. Uck some guys are just cheap ass creap. Its sad how they think we are worth so little.
    Last edited by Susan Wayward; 04-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.

  13. #38
    Featured Member MarvelGirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 643 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Oh boo hoo, I guess I'm "worse" than you.

    Jesus christ, I respect that you've set your own boundries, but all this talk about what's "worse" has just offended the crap out of me.
    Last edited by Susan Wayward; 04-28-2008 at 05:51 PM.

  14. #39
    God/dess Dottie Rebel's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 55 Times in 20 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    ^^^Woah, there, tiger. I'd wrangle that in a bit before you piss a bunch of people off. You sound just like the old school dancers who are aghast and horrified by the advent of the lapdance. Well, I bet a lot of snooty burlesque girls were horrified when the first modern titty bars opened up. Let's quit drawing thin white lines for one another. You let guys feel you up. I'm sure some women would say you're killing their money. See how that works? It sucks. Let's not do that to one another.

    My first thought was, if you're anywhere close to getting a guy off with your grindage, "your doon it wrong". I give hot, repeat dances all night long doing light contact, no boob touching, and occasional grindage. It seems like you're stuck on the idea that it's somehow like sex if the guy could possibly, under some circumstances, get off from it. The only time a guy ever got off in one of my dances was at an air dance club.

  15. #40
    God/dess
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,519
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    how are they supposed to know to expect this though if theyre buying a song at a time? do you just tell em "i wont do this and that till song 3"?
    I usually start getting a lil more explicit at the end of a song and the beginning of the next.

  16. #41
    God/dess
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Diner State
    Posts
    5,085
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    Maybe youre shorter than i am, but when im actually sitting on a guys cock, my armpit is pretty close to his face, hell my entire body is pretty much smushing his face. Idk maybe you only grind guys with huge cocks and therefore can afford to sit farther away?
    honestly i wasnt meaning to offend anyone, if you are offended then i guess maybe you feel guilty about what you do and you should probably think about it a little more. i dont know. oh and i dont let guys tweak my nipples wtf.
    honestly yeah you are ruining my money. im sure extras girls who give handjobs feel the same way you do, that you should have the right to jack off cock and that girls who complain about it just need to give in and do it too. wouldnt you prefer it if you could just bank on air dances? im sure everyone would.
    A. Guys like armpit in the face. Read up on the Being really dirty thread.

    B. You've said you don't know how to say no when some guy touches you-that is far bigger of a prob than what the girl next to you is doing. You move their hands, you learn ninja moves, you say 'Ooh, hon, be careful, you can't touch there' or 'Get the F off me', or just pin them down to the couch. There are LOTS of ways and you needn't be taking it like that if you aren't comfortable.

    C. You may not realize that lots of us who work in serious grindy-grindy areas are NOT getting the guy off. You grind a little one way, then another, change the rhythm. Yeah, there are chicks who just grind some guy to completion-and I hate that too. But lots of us, even if we LOOK like we are on and riding for a couple mins are changing it up. Some guys expect that experience so I give it to them, but I'm not grinding them off. It's happened about twice and well, some guys, you look at them wrong and they cum.

  17. #42
    God/dess SundayMorning's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,152
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dottie Rebel View Post
    ^^^Woah, there, tiger. I'd wrangle that in a bit before you piss a bunch of people off. You sound just like the old school dancers who are aghast and horrified by the advent of the lapdance. Well, I bet a lot of snooty burlesque girls were horrified when the first modern titty bars opened up. Let's quit drawing thin white lines for one another. You let guys feel you up. I'm sure some women would say you're killing their money. See how that works? It sucks. Let's not do that to one another.

    My first thought was, if you're anywhere close to getting a guy off with your grindage, "your doon it wrong". I give hot, repeat dances all night long doing light contact, no boob touching, and occasional grindage. It seems like you're stuck on the idea that it's somehow like sex if the guy could possibly, under some circumstances, get off from it. The only time a guy ever got off in one of my dances was at an air dance club.
    Thank you.


  18. #43
    God/dess cinammonkisses's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Some Fat guys Lap!
    Posts
    9,647
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 88 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    Idk maybe you only grind guys with huge cocks and therefore can afford to sit farther away?
    honestly i wasnt meaning to offend anyone, if you are offended then i guess maybe you feel guilty about what you do and you should probably think about it a little more. i dont know. oh and i dont let guys tweak my nipples wtf.
    honestly yeah you are ruining my money. im sure extras girls who give handjobs feel the same way you do, that you should have the right to jack off cock and that girls who complain about it just need to give in and do it too. wouldnt you prefer it if you could just bank on air dances? im sure everyone would.
    There is no point in saying you dont "mean" to offend, but IF you do then ____ because obviously meant every word you said. Listen, like I said in my previous post you came on this site and posted because YOU need helping make more money. YOU'RE the one who is broke and is wondering how she can get some repeat dances.

    I think it's really messed up that you come on here and try to talk and put down your fellow stripper sisters. We're all here for the same thing. To think, learn, and grow more about our craft. We're here to help everyone out as much as we can.

    All I can say is chill the fuck out. I'm pretty sure the last thing you want is to be blacklisted, and have no one offer help, experiences, and insight to your questions and fears.

    Good luck babe. I dont' know about anyone else but you're now on my shit list...I refuse to help those that don't want to help themselves.







    Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"


  19. #44
    God/dess JustJayda's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Philly- Cheesesteaks, Tastykakes and Misto shakes!!
    Posts
    2,691
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by cinammonkisses View Post
    I think it's really messed up that you come on here and try to talk and put down your fellow stripper sisters. We're all here for the same thing. To think, learn, and grow more about our craft. We're here to help everyone out as much as we can.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post
    Oh, and nope, rubbing titties isn't air dancing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    The cut-off age for stripping is when customers stop paying you.

    The end.

  20. #45
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Quote Originally Posted by msonyxorb View Post
    Maybe youre shorter than i am, but when im actually sitting on a guys cock, my armpit is pretty close to his face, hell my entire body is pretty much smushing his face. Idk maybe you only grind guys with huge cocks and therefore can afford to sit farther away?
    honestly i wasnt meaning to offend anyone, if you are offended then i guess maybe you feel guilty about what you do and you should probably think about it a little more. i dont know. oh and i dont let guys tweak my nipples wtf.
    honestly yeah you are ruining my money. im sure extras girls who give handjobs feel the same way you do, that you should have the right to jack off cock and that girls who complain about it just need to give in and do it too. wouldnt you prefer it if you could just bank on air dances? im sure everyone would.
    Grinding is commonplace in most strip clubs nowadays, especially those that allow contact. No one's "ruining" you're money if you're working against the norms of your club. You need to find another club or another line of work.

    Furthermore, letting guys grope doesn't constitute air dancing by any stretch of the imagination.

  21. #46
    Featured Member MarvelGirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 643 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Why can you not sit on a man's lap without smushing his face?!

    Oh, that's right you bitched earlier about genital on genital contact. No one grinds with their pussy sweetie. You absolutely can sit on a man's lap and feel his erection on your bum through his jeans without attacking his face with your pits.

    Why do you think so many of us get annoyed at being "poked", do you think that happens during our special armpit dances?

    I have no issue what I do, I've done far "worse". But it would be a cold day in hell before I let some customer push my boundries. I've told guys flat out, "if you do that again the dance is over", and occasionally, "if you do that again I will break your fucking wrist".

    If you're not capable of telling them no, you might be the one who should think a little bit more about what you're doing.

  22. #47
    Featured Member MarvelGirl's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 2,395 Times in 643 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Oh, and nope, rubbing titties isn't air dancing.
    Last edited by MarvelGirl; 04-28-2008 at 12:37 PM.

  23. #48
    God/dess
    Joined
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    8,031
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 143 Times in 42 Posts

    Default Re: No to grinding cock!

    Closing this thread. There is no need to label dancers who do different things "dirty."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Grinding
    By Axiom in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 02:21 PM
  2. No grinding?
    By sexyi86 in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 05:34 PM
  3. Grinding
    By Jill0101 in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 11:47 PM
  4. Grinding?
    By anais in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:32 AM
  5. Grinding
    By sallylou in forum Dancer's Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 12:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •