Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i find a good psychic?

God/dess
    Thanks

Default how do i find a good psychic?

i have no clue.

my friend recommended one but i went by the place and the people next door told me she had surgery recently and no one knows when she'll be back.

its urgent. i think i really need to see one. i just dont know how to find one.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: how do i find a good psychic?

Its hard to find a reputable one. Unfortunately, I have found that word of mouth is the only way to find a good one. Maybe there is a forum or something that you could check out for your area?

Thanks

I know two. I've gone to both in person, but I know they offer phone readings as well. I have done these and have found them to be as effective as in person.

One woman is a shaman (medicine woman, trained by powerful shamans in Peru and the American southwest), the other is a medium. Shaman: Jodee Chizever, www.marahlight.com has contact info. Medium: www.TrishWoods.com

They're both awesome.

I am making a distinction between them, but both could be called psychics. Jodee is like a therapist, can consult with your spirit guides, can see deep into your psyche and articulate what you're struggling with, can do amazing energy work, can give you guidance on life decisions. Trish does your standard psychic readings, but can also contact grandma for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSeeker View Post
    ^Pssssttttt, your stripper is showing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Maybe you just need a good friend to talk to. There are no real psychics,just pretenders of that fantasy.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Gypsy74

Quote Originally Posted by threlayer View Post
    Maybe you just need a good friend to talk to. There are no real psychics,just pretenders of that fantasy.
    that's not true, some people are just more tuned in than others. If detectives work with psychics to figure out impossible mysteries, then there's got to be some legitimate ones.

Chicagoeditor

If they are really good, they will find you....

God/dess
    Thanks

i wasn't asking for an opinion on that, thanks.

Thanks

i have a good one ill see if i cant fnd her card somewhere

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoeditor View Post
    I totally came to this thread to check that that answer had been posted (and if not, to post it myself).
    Very good work. Carry on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoeditor View Post
    I agree. My best readings have come from people who came to me. When I've *searched*, the people I found were disappointing.

Thanks

I danced for a guy once and during the dance he started saying all this shit about me..it was all true. I was young and just got weirded out..but he knew allot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

^^^ My first tarot card reading was from a customer. He was really talented at it.

Thanks

Did he look like Suge Knight? lol cause thats what my guy looked like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

^^^ No ROFL! He looked more like Pharrell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy74 View Post
    that's not true, some people are just more tuned in than others. If detectives work with psychics to figure out impossible mysteries, then there's got to be some legitimate ones.
    Not really. There are schools out there that teach people how to "read" others, but it is just fine tuned body language reading skills. There's a man named Marc Salem. You should check him out, he is pretty impressive. But he isn't psychic, only good at reading body language. Sort of a savant, I guess you'd say.

Marc Salem's website.

There is also a million dollar prize out there for anyone that can demonstrate accurately psychic powers of any kind. You would think that someone would have stepped up to the plate and claimed that prize. I mean, it's a million bucks! Many people have tried, but ultimately they were shown to be frauds and fakes.

Psychic prize $1mil.
    Last edited by Paris; 05-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

QFT. If you are doing it for pure entertainment, then go for it. But if you really need spiritual advise, don't go see a psychic. All they want is your money. It is a lot like stripping in that you tell the customer what they want to hear to keep the $$ coming in.

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Perhaps until you find a psychic you can buy a tarot deck and read your own cards? I think that would be just as effective as going to a psychic.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Perhaps until you find a psychic you can buy a tarot deck and read your own cards? I think that would be just as effective as going to a psychic.
    i actually have a deck of tarot cards around here somewhere. i don't really remember how to do it and i'd probably end up scaring myself haha.. but i should look for them and see what i can do. that's a good idea

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    i actually have a deck of tarot cards around here somewhere. i don't really remember how to do it and i'd probably end up scaring myself haha.. but i should look for them and see what i can do. that's a good idea
    Lol. I doubt you will scare yourself with the tarot. You can do a google search and find info about the cards and how to do a reading, etc. Good luck.

Peanut_Butter

Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Not really. There are schools out there that teach people how to "read" others, but it is just fine tuned body language reading skills. There's a man named Marc Salem. You should check him out, he is pretty impressive. But he isn't psychic, only good at reading body language. Sort of a savant, I guess you'd say.

There is also a million dollar prize out there for anyone that can demonstrate accurately psychic powers of any kind. You would think that someone would have stepped up to the plate and claimed that prize. I mean, it's a million bucks! Many people have tried, but ultimately they were shown to be frauds and fakes.

That's all very true. I went to a party once and they had hired a "psychic" to do reading for the party just for fun. I was very very impressed at how accurate and good she was. But she admitted to not being psychic, just knew how to read body language and pick up on very subtle cues.

What was interesting abtuo one psychic my friend and I saw...she asked my friend is she was pregnant. Are you sure your not pregnant? Well, you will be pregnant very soon. I see a pregnancy within you or in the very near future. She insisted on this pregnancy. 2 weeks later my friend went to the gyn for a different issue and came out with a positive pregnancy test. My friend had no idea. She was on the birth control patch.

Thanks

It's rude to come on this thread and argue with someone's spiritual beliefs. The OP did not ask, "Do you think psychics are real?" Have RESPECT for other people.

This is not politics. This is more akin to religion. What some of you are doing is akin to coming on a thread entitled, "How do I find a good priest?" and writing, "Christianity is mythic bullshit." You might be right, you might be wrong, but either way you're an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSeeker View Post
    ^Pssssttttt, your stripper is showing.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut_Butter View Post
    What was interesting abtuo one psychic my friend and I saw...she asked my friend is she was pregnant. Are you sure your not pregnant? Well, you will be pregnant very soon. I see a pregnancy within you or in the very near future. She insisted on this pregnancy. 2 weeks later my friend went to the gyn for a different issue and came out with a positive pregnancy test. My friend had no idea. She was on the birth control patch.
    thank you for sharing that. obviously i know that there are many, many people who are just good at reading people. but how do you explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by BrodieLux View Post
    It's rude to come on this thread and argue with someone's spiritual beliefs. The OP did not ask, "Do you think psychics are real?" Have RESPECT for other people.

This is not politics. This is more akin to religion. What some of you are doing is akin to coming on a thread entitled, "How do I find a good priest?" and writing, "Christianity is mythic bullshit." You might be right, you might be wrong, but either way you're an ass.
    thank you. i knew i'd get those kind of responses when i posted this. which is why i almost didn't post it, and why i don't post much anymore. even though i specifically said i wasn't asking anyones opinion on whether there are true psychics or not.

if you don't believe in it, then what do you have to offer to my question? nothing. you don't believe in it so you don't know how to find a good one. so.. i'm confused as to why you're in this thread at all. you're being offensive and rude.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bellona View Post
    I danced for a guy once and during the dance he started saying all this shit about me..it was all true. I was young and just got weirded out..but he knew allot.
    Oh man. Yeah, I had a strip club psychic once. It was creepy and cool at the same time. I spent way too much time talking to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Britt did you find a good one?

I totally believe in psychics. I told this story earlier, but I will tell it again.

My ex boyfriend and I went to see a psychic that specialized in contacting lost loved ones to see if we could reach his mother. (I never met her, just went for moral support).

The first thing she said was, "Your mom really hates your new tattoo. She likes the first one you got, she thought it was really sweet, but this last one she just can't stand."

Well, the first one (which was on his hip btw) he got matching with his high school gf. The second one was between his shoulder blades.

As we are not nudists, we were obviously wearing clothes... there's no WAY she could have known that, and we had never met her before.
    Sexy Jasmine after getting fucked over at work:

God loves strippers and when guys do things like that its an automatic ticket to HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by anomar View Post
    Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britt244 View Post
    i have no clue.

my friend recommended one but i went by the place and the people next door told me she had surgery recently and no one knows when she'll be back.

its urgent. i think i really need to see one. i just dont know how to find one.
    I knew you were going to ask that....
    "The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
    -Humphrey Bogart

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."
    -Lady Astor to Winston Churchill
    "Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."
    -His reply

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast