View Poll Results: Which one works the hardest in an oral sex duet act?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one that licks

5 62.50%
  • the one that cums

1 12.50%
  • Both of them work just as hard

2 25.00%

Thread: In a duet oral sex act who works the hardest,the one that licks or the one that cums?

Thanks

Default In a duet oral sex act who works the hardest,the one that licks or the one that cums?

OK now that it has been officially confirmed that indeed some duets oral sex acts are indeed real, the question now is who do you think works the hardest in such an act? The one that licks or the one that cums?

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends John 15:13
    Catfights to death & Necrobabes forums

Thanks

Default Re: In a duet oral sex act who works the hardest,the one that licks or the one that c

huh? am I missing something?
    use myspace? Send me a friend request!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/bella_italia_a

Thanks

Default Re: In a duet oral sex act who works the hardest,the one that licks or the one that c

Quote Originally Posted by Daisa View Post
    huh? am I missing something?

Here:
    http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115109
    Hope that explains and answers your question...

The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends John 15:13

Callyish

Im guessing you have an obsession with duos? Anyway... both my duo partner and I work hard on our show. Mind you we have everything down to the science... duo pole work, fire shows and tub shows and lesbian acts.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking both work just as hard....the licker and the cummer. I mean, they are both giving it their all and everything. It doesn't really take a lot to lick after all, and if the girl is getting licked, she's clenching and unclenching a lot of muscles and stuff...lots of calories expended there. So yeah, both the same I'm thinking.
    Good topic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callyish View Post
    Im guessing you have an obsession with duos? Anyway... both my duo partner and I work hard on our show. Mind you we have everything down to the science... duo pole work, fire shows and tub shows and lesbian acts.
    First of in regards to that pic. you posted all I can say is Wowee you 2 are drop dead gorgeous!

OK now I will try to explain what I'm getting at I even added an attached picture of a sample lesbian act duet by AVA and Nickey courtesy of Stripclubs exposed.com! My point is that if let's say you are on stage and (I'm assuming by your avatar that you are Ashley) that Alexis is working your clit and pussy. Isn't she by definition doing all the work? Since all that you would be doing at that point would be to just stand, sit or lay on the runway until she makes you cum?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybobby
    I'm thinking both work just as hard....the licker and the cummer. I mean, they are both giving it their all and everything. It doesn't really take a lot to lick after all, and if the girl is getting licked, she's clenching and unclenching a lot of muscles and stuff...lots of calories expended there. So yeah, both the same I'm thinking.
    Good topic.
    Well yes and no! Yes an orgasm does take a lot of energy out of a person but that person is not spending that energy on it's own as if she were say dancing or playing volleyball. The clenching and unclenching are but involuntary reactions that accompany the orgasm but she does not have to think "Now I'm go and shake this way!" or even pay attention to a ball or anything. It is totally involuntary and in fact I'd say the one that is more or less in control of that is the licker and not the cummer.

And yes this topic is funny because is meant to be,darn this board needed a humorous thread for a change so I thought why the hell not!
    Last edited by RJLCyberPunk; 05-16-2008 at 02:32 PM.