View Poll Results: whats your finantial stance on dancing right now?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • im making the same as i always have so i am not affected.

9 15.52%
  • i make less then i used to, but not a lot less.

16 27.59%
  • i make a lot less then i used to

17 29.31%
  • i make more then i used to

7 12.07%
  • i just started dancing in the past year so i dont know where i stand

9 15.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok lets have it all out where do you stand FINANTIALLY with dancing right now?

Thanks

Default ok lets have it all out where do you stand FINANTIALLY with dancing right now?

all this complaining about making less guys wanting more etc, lets have it all out cut and dry right here....

i voted i make the same. granted i seem to work harder for it, but i make the same.

Thanks

Default Re: ok lets have it all out where do you stand FINANTIALLY with dancing right now?

I make so much less now that I refuse to dance in a club in most towns. I'm so DONE...it just isnt worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by lexilou View Post
    "I'll picklepunch you in your twatwaffle!"

Thanks

Default Re: ok lets have it all out where do you stand FINANTIALLY with dancing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by CKXXX View Post
    I make so much less now that I refuse to dance in a club in most towns. I'm so DONE...it just isnt worth it anymore.
    how long have you been dancing again ck? im on 6.5 years, and i still make the same as i did the last 4 years i have been dancing.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,100 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

I'm pretty much making the same.

God/dess
    Thanks

a little bit less. not enough to hurt though.

Featured Member
    Thanks

it's kinda hard to say, cos i've never made that much. even though i work in what is supposedly the best money club in my area, i've never made that much. individual nights seem to have become a bit more extreme, good or bad. but that's about it.

other girls at my club are complaining about money a lot, though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.breathe.in View Post
    how long have you been dancing again ck? im on 6.5 years, and i still make the same as i did the last 4 years i have been dancing.
    @ 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by lexilou View Post
    "I'll picklepunch you in your twatwaffle!"

Thanks

My nightly average has gone up, surprisingly-and I'm working less hours per shift too. I really can't explain it but I'm definitely not complaining.

Banned
    Thanks

a lot less. welcome to LA.

Thanks

Seriously, I make alittle to alot less than before. It's like a roller coaster. I'm a stickler about my daily goals and I don't feel like it's really worth my time to go into work anymore for money I could win at a karoake contest.

Everything has slowed down like crazy, more girls are piling in to work and they're not enough customers to support everyone. The environment is hostile, catty, and the clientel don't spend like they use to. I'm tired of being nice and apologizing for the less than friendly girls just to save bewildered custys who don't spend on me anyways.

I'm hurting like hell, not from the work itself, but from me. I don't want to go in. I'm working a day or two a week when I usually average five.

Can't make money if you don't go in, but I'm so on strike, my attitude sucks ass, and I get "diva" in a minute when I do go in and you have to wait around for business.

My attitude is coming around and I'm started to be more consistent, but it's hard out here for a pimp...

Thanks

Times are tough so yea like many others I'm making less at the club than I used to a few years back.
    There never was a good war or a bad peace.

Benjamin Franklin

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Being in Australia is different to America right now. Even with the rising cost of petrol, interest rates and such like... it is thanks to the "mining boom" (as such) that I personally have not been affected negatively by the current economic climate.

Granted, due to fuel prices I refuse out-right to accept work that is over an hour away from me that doesn't have good potential to make tips or extra per hour $$ or a travel fee of some variety attached to it.

Then again, I do mainly private party work when I am home (which is most of the time) ..and now am only traveling to only Gladstone (and if Emerald works out.. maybe there too)... thus places that are affected positively by the "mining boom" (and such like).

I feel my income has reached a good point where it isn't exceedingly high (unlike some previous years) however it is stable. More consistent. I'm actually happy with how things are going in my life right at this point.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

south florida, formally baltimore maryland
    Thanks

In Maryland - my money was pretty steady through the 2.5 years I danced up there. I was in Florida for a few months 2 years ago and made alright money but now, it's really awful. I'm just waiting for my lease to run up now so I can move.

Thanks

I'm making the same, maybe a little better then last year since I've actually learned how to hustle. I've been dancing for 2 1/2 years.

Dear God plz send money to Oregon K luv you bye
    Thanks

Less, but I've also been dancing less than a year so I wasn't sure how I should vote. But this is the first month that my average has gone down since I started.
    Order Avon through my website!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxine View Post
    (Being Catholic never truly leaves you. It's a lifelong disease.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Hey, lapdances cost at LEAST 5 chickens. If you be offering them for one chicken, you be lowballin' girl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

i'm making more, but i'm also putting more effort into my body, and eating better so... it's balancing out. good food is pricey.

Banned
    Thanks

i voted a little less, but that's mostly because it's the texas summer slump.

Thanks

I quit completely when I had to start borrowing money to pay house fee. I've been out for almost a month now.
    My last two months dancing I made maybe $100 a week.
    I think location has a bit to do with it, too

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I'm making the same

Yekhefah

I've been dancing for three years and my money has gone WAY down. Like way way down. I'm semi-retired and looking to retire completely within the next six months.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 Times in 572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corgan View Post
    i'm making more, but i'm also putting more effort into my body, and eating better so... it's balancing out. good food is pricey.
    Good point, Corgan. I'm making the same as I was 2yrs ago when I committed to only dancing (not working any other jobs). I also don't dance in the States anymore, just overseas.
    "SS=stripper shit, in the same spectrum as CS=customer shit, which is within the spectrum of SaS=sales shit, which is all contained in the universe of BS=bullshit." -- Jay Zeno (mod)

"Show me a hot chick and I'll show you someone who's tired of fucking her."

Thanks

I make A LOT less. Now, you have to keep in mind that I'm now dancing in Milwaukee instead of Las Vegas, so obviously the money is not as good as I have gotten used to other places...

But even that, I'm making less money then when I started 8 years ago....altho that was in Lake Geneva, so maybe I can't compare anything.....
    Sexy Jasmine after getting fucked over at work:

God loves strippers and when guys do things like that its an automatic ticket to HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by anomar View Post
    Perhaps you stopped spending money on her. Strippers need money to operate. They are like coin operated juke-boxes of love.

Dear God plz send money to Oregon K luv you bye
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yekhefah View Post
    I've been dancing for three years and my money has gone WAY down. Like way way down. I'm semi-retired and looking to retire completely within the next six months.
    Is that mainly the difference between LA and Portland, or did it go down in LA too?
    Order Avon through my website!

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxine View Post
    (Being Catholic never truly leaves you. It's a lifelong disease.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysondra View Post
    Hey, lapdances cost at LEAST 5 chickens. If you be offering them for one chicken, you be lowballin' girl.

Yekhefah

It's been since I moved. When I first came to Portland in January I was doing great. Everything crashed around the first week of May; suddenly the money just dried up. Bad economy, expensive gas and food, good customers out enjoying the weather leaving only the bad ones in the club... who knows.

TheSexKitten

I've been working barely over a year, but it seems like money is a tiny bit harder to get a hold of. Either that or I've become reliant on regulars!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast