Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oklahoma dancers!!

Thanks

Default oklahoma dancers!!

hi all! i'm staying with friends for the summer and was wondering of any great clubs in the tulsa/oklahoma city/wichitia areas???

thanks for the help!

Thanks

Default Re: oklahoma dancers!!

I am also going to be in Oklahoma city later this month, does anyone know if you need a license to dance? What are the top 3-4 popular clubs?
    Can't help it, I'm a born....[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Curious Guest
    Thanks

there is one in OKC and one in Tulsa, no license needed in OKC I donít know about Tulsa. Also OKC is full back bottoms and latex on the nipples...

Thanks

I'm traveling to Dallas in a week, thinking about spending time at Night Trips, can anyone give me a little first hand info on the club and how open they would be to letting me come by for a day to dance...

Thanks

I lived in OKC for 5 years...so here's what I know:

Night Trips: Tiny club, crowded, super smoky inside. Dressing room is about the size of a closet, and you will not be able to lock anything up (I applied to wait tables here in college, but left quickly!). It's definitely not a classy place, and if you visit on a weekend, it is standing-room only. As a customer, you never can find a seat. The main stage has a pole, and the dancers at this club DANCE. Pole tricks, fire tricks, crazy stuff....I assume they make most of their money from the $1's and $5's they get on stage. If you just did standard stripper moves, you'd probably stick out like a sore thumb. I never saw much lap dancing going on here either. The cops are also at this place 24/7, arresting people and doing warrant round-ups. They will run every dancer and customer for warrants. All this police presence has run off a lot of people and dancers.

Covergirls/Other Places in Valley Brook: Not full-back. T-backs + latex on nipples. Covergirls used to be nice, but last time I was there was like 10 years ago I did a one Amateur night thing with a fake ID when I was 17. Haha. I have heard it's gone downhill. Valley Brook cops are horrible...they wait til you pull out of the parking lot, and pull you over to run you through the computers. They also will arrest dancers on the spot for just about anything.

My friends who currently live in OKC say that "XXXtasy Ranch" and Playhouse are both good places to check out. I've never been, so I can't say.

Also, Fantasy Island supposedly has some hot dancers. That's all I know.

Oh, Night Trips Tulsa is WAY better than Night Trips OKC. Bigger and classier.

Personally, Oklahoma seems like a bad state to dance in - they are just way strict about everything and cops swarm the SC's. But, again - I haven't been there in several years, so if anyone can tell us different..please do!
    Kamryn
    Add me on MySpace:
    Check out my newbie blog:

Thanks

I went though in Tulsa last summer and it was 'okay' - a few things may have changed though but I know things are pretty much the same.

I danced at Night Trips. Larger club. 1 song sets, 3 stages. Main stage is HUGE with one spinning pole. Right off the highway. Decent money but the cops were there at THAT one at least twice policing LD's and no one but me was suprised. You have to wear latex and no grinding is supposedly allowed ( I saw a bit of it, not much). Alot of girls there and I had to do a long audition to actually get hired. Busy club on the weekends, good looking girls. Make sure you know the rules here. Heavy fines for missing shifts so only schedule what you know you can do.

I also tried the Elysium. 2 song sets, 2 stages. Interesting main stage as it had a spinning ring around the top so I felt like I was in a circus. Small club. Shitty money to be honest, lots of regulars. You have to really hustle. Seemed to be in a higher crime area even though it was just down the road from the others.

One thing about Tulsa is there is no hard liquor allowed, just wine and beer. Found that unusual.

But for Tulsa, Night Trips seemed to be the club to work at.

Featured Member
    Thanks

Night Trips is the club to work at in OKC. Always busy, most of the money is actually made from lapdances not stage as mentioned earllier in the thread. Gets alot of business men b/c it's so close to the airport. This was my first club to ever dance at and I was there for about a year, loved it. It is totally true about the cops though, there are 2 cops that come in all the time. One harrasses the girls to go on dates and threatens to arrest them if they don't! You totally have to watch your butt here or you couldbe arrested for anything. air dances , not a club for extras girls.

Thanks

Thanks, sounds like Night Trips in Tulsa is what I should do

Featured Member
    Thanks

^^ There is more $$ in the OKC club, the Tulsa girls are always making the drive b/c of it.

Quote Originally Posted by txchick008 View Post
    I "XXXtasy Ranch" and Playhouse are both good places to check out. I've never been, so I can't say.

Also, Fantasy Island supposedly has some hot dancers. That's all I know.
    NO WAY!!? Playhouse is okay, but XXXtasy ranch amd Fantasy Island disgusting and they do not have hot girls! Are your friends guys by chance? They only time I ever hear good things about those clubs is when nasty guys are bragging about fingering old ladies...yuck. I was in them as a customer for a hot minute, no thanks.

Thanks

I have a dancer friend who moved to OKC and dances nights at Playhouse. She is a clean dancer who seems to like it the best.

Thanks

If you're going through and want to make money, Night Trips is a LD factory. The one in OKC is better for the money. Other clubs are very regulars-based and you won't make as much. Wear your latex, wear legal bottoms, and watch who you dance for, because yes, vice is in all the time. It is possible to net 30-60 dances though, esp. if you pull a night shift.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeanGirl View Post
    ^^ There is more $$ in the OKC club, the Tulsa girls are always making the drive b/c of it.

NO WAY!!? Playhouse is okay, but XXXtasy ranch amd Fantasy Island disgusting and they do not have hot girls! Are your friends guys by chance? They only time I ever hear good things about those clubs is when nasty guys are bragging about fingering old ladies...yuck. I was in them as a customer for a hot minute, no thanks.
    Actually, I have a lesbian friend that said it was fun - but, this was years ago. Maybe it was nicer back then? I don't know. Haven't been to either (XXX or Fantasy Island).

Night Trips OKC must have changed a lot too - back in the day, there wasn't a whole lot of girls making $$$ off LD's. Sounds like the cops are still all over it though. I would hate that!
    Kamryn
    Add me on MySpace:
    Check out my newbie blog:

Thanks

hi all!- im going to be in oklahoma city for a week starting next friday (thru thanksgiving)-
    was going to check out night trips-
    anyone been lately or have current feedback re: biz in that area
    thanks a bunch!!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I live in Dallas, and Oklahoma girls are FLOODING clubs here because (according to the plethora of OK dancers at my club alone) money has gotten really bad there. Bummer dude, I wanted to take a working vacation up there myself : (.

Night Trips in both OKC and Tulsa are the best clubs, with the OKC one being *thee* club in all of Oklahoma, period. Tulsa girls used to travel to OKC for the $$$, but vice have been such a pain in OKC that now more OKC girls travel to Tulsa. Meanwhile, money is getting harder to earn in both cities. So bad that driving 4 hours to Dallas to make $200 in an 8 hour shift is actually worth it for many OK dancers.

If you have a pre-existing reason for heading out there (family, etc.) and want to work just for the heck of it, go for it! But I would strongly advise against traveling all the way out there *just* to work.

Thanks

thanks so much for the feedback-
    my guy is in okc for 4 wks (work)- i was going out to see him and just can't afford to take time off totally-
    gosh, that's pretty bad- i won't plan on banking, that's for sure.

best!

Senior Member Forever_Fallen227's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't there still a Deja Vu in OKC? There was when I lived there. I never worked there, but it was still open. I would check them out since no one has mentioned them.

Featured Member FiendishGyrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 734 Posts

*bump* what's going on in OKC and Tulsa?
    Ungoogle yourself:

Also, now offering phone sexins!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Any new info on okc clubs?
    Make Your Life Beautiful!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,846 Times in 878 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Little Darlings! Full alcohol (not common in OK), T-backs (also not common), and it's classier than Night Trips. I'm from Oklahoma and Night Trips was my very first club. The people with money go to LD's. $400 a night minimum as long as you hustle. OK dancers are quite lazy. It's also a newer club. 21+ dancers only. Plus, it's "technically" out of OKC limits, so no vice. Vice is a big problem in OK. I have actually been arrested at Night Trips for making contact with a customer (we got raided... happens about once a year.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Bump.

Any dancers in Oklahoma have any new updates about the clubs here?

I heard Red Light Nights is getting relocated, so that might herald some good news if it ends up in a good location.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Have you tried Trophy Room? Money was pretty good last time I was out there. I'm coming back again on Thursday and that's probably where I'll end up.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I have never tried TR, I am actually thinking of auditioning there on Thursday! Did you work day or night shift?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Night

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tsepmet1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I need new info too :}

Thanks

I work at NT in tulsa, it's dead right now with tons of competition, bribery, and prostitution. You have to hustle hard to make anything there during the summer. I take This time to travel myself. Checking out okc next week, but heard ito no better.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to PiperAnn For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast