Thread: You were all right and I'm sorry for not listening.

Thanks

Default You were all right and I'm sorry for not listening.

Let me start off by saying, I'm so sorry for not listening to all you....the people that truely care for me. Remember the military man that I met and "fell" for? Remember how his wife called me and then he called me and convinced me that they were getting divorced and he truely wanted to be with me? Well, I got back together with him.....and he broke my heart. We just found a house to move into together YESTERDAY and today, the bastard sends me a break up EMAIL.... I have pasted the exact email below my notes are in red for clarification:

i'm not staying at my moms house anymore because i can't do the things i need to do and i did go there last nite(his wifes house) but on the real you sent me some messages telling me that you give me this and you give me that then you say i'm not answering the phone that you let me borrow that's why i'm giving it back to you let me say something to you i don't like to answer to anyone i think we just need to rethink this whole thing that we got going on and yes i do like you i like you alot but i just got out a relationship where someone wanted me to answer to them i just don't do that so i think we should hold off on this moving in thing till we get to know each other a little better we are moving to fast but i do enjoy having time with you and plus i don't want to put you in my current situation i want all of it to be done and over with before i go any further i'm really sorry for wasting your time really so if you can i need you to send me your moms email address (he meant her mailing address, I live with my parents)so i can send you back your phone and money for the other phone(I bought him a cell phone that his wife found and broke in half, so I gave him my other cell phone this weekend) but don't get me wrong i do care bout you that why i'm telling you this now i hope you understand

Well, that's what I got today after not hearing from him for 24 hrs. on the phone I GAVE him. Mind you, I didn't question him about anything, I don't know where he's getting the idea that he needs to answer to me. Whatever. Point is, you ladies were right all along and I was a fool to go against your advice. If I can, I'd like to respond to this right now:

To: The cum bucket that broke my heart

You are a fucking scum bag. I hope you rot in hell. You are a master manipulator that doesn't deserve the air you breathe. I can't even imagine the pain that you've put your wife through over the past 6 years of your marriage and the 15 years that the two of you have dated. I hope you son is nothing like you, otherwise he will be just another huge load of shit that takes up precious space on this earth. I hope that one day, the hurt that you have caused other people comes back to you ten fold. I pray even more that every woman you have hurt has the opportunity to watch you writhe in pain. If I passed you in the street and you were on fire, I'd pull up a chair and squirt you with lighter fluid while laughing and snapping pictures to remember the joyous occasion. I hope you never ever contact me again in life. Forget you ever met me. You were a waste of my time, energy and emotion. I will never say that I hope you die, instead, I hope you live an excrutiatingly long, lonely, painful existence but remain of sound mind so that you have to forever live with the memories of the way you hurt other people.

Rot in pieces
    Love,
    Me
    Last edited by sparkleeyz; 07-24-2008 at 06:45 PM.
    "I Can Sell Raid To A Bug. i'm A Hustler I Can Sell Salt To A Slug" -Cassidy

Thanks

Default Re: You were all right and I'm sorry for not listening.

^wonder who the text is from if not from his wife...

Thanks

Wow, I'm sorry .... he's a jerk to send you an email like that.

This is why I always post stuff here, everyone's always honest and usually right!!! Consider it a lesson learned, move on to someone better, who deserves you more. You'll be just fine.

Advice though ....maybe you should take his name off the above response?

Did you actually respond that to him, or that's what you'd like to say? Personally in my opinion, and based on my experience, SILENCE IS GOLDEN. If you ahven't already, I wouldn't respond with anything at all. He deserves no more time and effort than you've already given. I've learned that the hard way.

(just click to donate FREE food to those in need...REALLY!)

Thanks

Definitely don't reply until you get your money and phone. Then send him a paper copy (maybe even address it to his wife).

Take care of yourself, and don't blame yourself. These smooth manipulators know how to play the game, and work over peoples emotions. In the future you will be wiser to the game and be able to sense if something "just isn't right."

Promote yourself and earn more money! This is a business that is owned by strippers for strippers. Let's make that money!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    Definitely don't reply until you get your money and phone. Then send him a paper copy (maybe even address it to his wife).

Take care of yourself, and don't blame yourself. These smooth manipulators know how to play the game, and work over peoples emotions. In the future you will be wiser to the game and be able to sense if something "just isn't right."

That would be my plan of action.

Don't beat yourself up sparkleeyz, alot of girls on this site have been there (me too) I love having the support of my SW sistahs.

Some Douchebag: "[Pimp C] 12:43 am: its true we got to stick together the black people on SW CK you is teh condoleeza of SW"

Thanks

Thanks ladies. You're all right. Lesson learned. I didn't actually respond to him, I was just venting. I will change his name on the post. I don't want to catch a defamation charge to put the icing on the cake. I love you ladies! I'm getting a full time job, stripping part time and paying off all of my debt. That would make me happy. Never again will I fund a man for anything. I've just got to take it in stride, move on and know that he never deserved me and now that he's gone I can only upgrade.

Thanks

I'm so sorry you had to go thru that. But I think you've got the resolve to bounce back!

So are you still in the Richmond area? Last I remember hearing from you you had just moved down.

Thanks

^^That's what I was wondering?!
    I'm not who I say I am.

Thanks

Well, fuck him! I hope you only responded with only your mailing address and a reminder not to send cash through the mail!
    If you think school is hard, try being stupid.

Thanks

Holy William Faulkner! That email did not have a single period.

Thanks

^^ I know!! That email was insanely hard to read.

I know it sucks to go through it all, but you'll be fine. I just recewntly went through some crazy man-drama myself, and I did stupid shit ALL THE TIME like buy him presents and stuff. Looking back, I should have known better. Completely stupid and silly on my part, but it was DEFINITELY a lesson learned. Never again will I make those mistakes.

(just click to donate FREE food to those in need...REALLY!)

madmaxine

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleeyz View Post
    I pray even more that every woman you have hurt has the opportunity to watch you writhe in pain. If I passed you in the street and you were on fire, I'd pull up a chair and squirt you with lighter fluid while laughing and snapping pictures to remember the joyous occasion. I will never say that I hope you die, instead, I hope you live an excrutiatingly long, lonely, painful existence but remain of sound mind so that you have to forever live with the memories of the way you hurt other people.

Rot in pieces
    Love,
    Me

I bellowed with laughter when I read these parts... I had no idea there were so many guys like this on the planet.

Yeah, the fuuuuuck with him. The best part is that your potential income is double or triple what his is (self-employed independent contractor vs. military salary) Someday you'll think, What was I thinking, wanting to be with him?

Thanks

I'm sorry this happened to you, consider it a lesson learned and move forward. Besides, do you really want to be with a dumbass that is incapable of using the shift key and punctuation?

Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends.
    - George Bernard Shaw

Thanks

LMAO. I love you guys. I know, his lack of punctuation and inability to use the letter S on the end of a plural statement irritates me too. No, I'm not in Richmond, I'd moved with him (even though initially I was in Richmond due to a family issue) to Hopewell but I came back to PA today.

Thanks

I'm very glad you got away from him before you signed the papers for the house (or lease to rent it). To put it mildly, the dude is not at all bright! That email is classically stupid. As others have said, don't feel guilty about what happened, but just learn from it and move on. You deserve better and will find someone who respects you. Send him your Mom's addy so he can mail you the phone and the money he owes you. Do not let him slide on that! Also, keep his original email as evidence in case he doesn't pony up: he explicitly said that he owes you money and the phone. Your hypothetical small claims case would be a slam dunk.

Rest assured, people like this will eventually get kicked in the ass. They can't keep behaving like this forever without consequences. From your other post, it's apparent the dude is juggling women and lies like a cracked-out juggler. Sooner or later he'll run out of energy trying to sustain all of that.

The best revenge is to move on and do well for yourself, doing so without giving him the satisfaction of seeing your reaction to his assholeness. Get what he owes you and never contact him again. It sounds like you know what will make you happy, and it'll be easier now that you can focus your efforts on those things rather than trying to hold his attention. Good luck to you.

Banned
    Thanks

Get you stuff back and don;t reply anything to him. I made that mistake and it really doesn't help at all. I thought it would, you know telling him how I really feel, but seriously it's just bad, crazy ex stuff.

Get your stuff back and say "NEXT, get your ass back on the bus", ok ok I've been watching a Next marathon forgive me. Anyway, I think you know what I mean. You'll find a much better man in no time I'm sure

Glamazon

Aww...I'm sorry you had to go through that!! Lesson learned.

I absolutely love your reply!!

Thanks

What a dousche. I'm sorry you had to go through that as well. But that was the best reply EVER!! Hope you are coming back to work... I miss you!

Thanks

^^^ Hey cutie! I would love to go back to work. I miss you all too. I'm working this weekend at G10 in Wilkes Barre. It's actually a pretty decent club. I've got to make up all the money I spent moving to Va and the extra money I have to pay for adding 2 phones to my account. That's another lesson I learned...never pay for anything for a man. The next guy is going to have to WORK for my feelings. Jerks.

Thanks

I'm glad you're headed in the right direction but I'm sorry we didn't get to meet while you were in Va!

Thanks

He sounds like an idiot. Couldn't he have thrown at least one period in that gigangic long and poorly worded paragraph? You're much better off without him. Screw that.

LoveComesFromWithin

Yea, lesson learned. you live and you grow.

Thanks

well it sounds like you dodged a bullet on that one. sorry that happened to you, but don't feel too bad. We've all had that one time where some guy got us all crazy and we wouldn't listen to reason....

Thanks

im sorry the sw oracle was right, it usually is, even when we are too blinded by whatever were doing to tell. i swear to god, i take the advice i get here more seriously then i do IRL, it usually comes out spot on...