View Poll Results: Have you been going to stripclubs less frequently since joining Stripperweb?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 26.00%
  • No

37 74.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often have you been to a club since finding out about Stripperweb?

Thanks

Default How often have you been to a club since finding out about Stripperweb?

Just curious if anyone else is like me and doesn't go as often ( I haven't been at all since joining). For some reason, some of the enjoyment is gone when your suspicions are proven and you see through the B.S. Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff. Love to hear from others..

Thanks
    Thanked 5,841 Times in 2,334 Posts
    My Mood
    Goofy

Default Re: How often have you been to a club since finding out about Stripperweb?

I go less but it has nothing to do with stripperweb.

I'm not sure what you mean by strippers "thinking less of you". I mean, It's a business transaction and that should come as news to no one. I get treated very well by my favs when I am in the club spending money on them. I don't expect them to think much of me beyond being a good customer.

I guess I see things in the exact opposite way that you do Steve. If anything stripperweb has helped me to confirm what I always suspected: Dancing is a job, strippers are basically naked salespeople who smell really good and you are only as popular ITC as your wallet makes you. This eliminates any and all false expectations for me.

I have made a few very good friends among both active and retired dancers. It does happen but if you go looking for it I can pretty much guarantee that it won't. I suppose there are some guys who are looking to date these gals but fortunately for me that's not a goal of mine.

I've had some great times with dancers bot ITC and OTC. My ATF doesn't post here but she is an avid reader of SW and we have had many great discussions about the topics that are of mutual interest to us.

Being a member here has only effected my strip club experience in a positive way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine View Post
    yoda, I want you so bad it aches in the swimsuit area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_Starina View Post
    Sophia_Starina is a sensible stripper...Naked all the way.....
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest666 View Post
    Double team! 2 latinas with big tits!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How often have you been to a club since finding out about Stripperweb?

About the same frequency for me. Once or twice a week for lunch and a lapdance. What can I say? I like what I like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by hockeybobby View Post
    About the same frequency for me. Once or twice a week for lunch and a lapdance. What can I say? I like what I like.
    That's really what has changed for me, the lunch-time visits. I used to go in five or six times a month early afternoons, have lunch and hang out. My business has gotten busier and I no longer have the time to do it.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I go more.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

I club less often than I used to but that change has nothing to do with SW. It's more a case of my business being dependent upon the manufacturing sector which hasn't been that great for the last few years. I spend most of my (sad to say) smaller tiproll on Miss D OTC.

To echo Yoda, what I have learned here hasn't discouraged me at all. If fact, the insight has made my clubbing more enjoyable all things considered. Having the veil lifted from your eyes (I was a starry eyed newb for quite a while) doesn't mean you can't have a good time. You just view it more realistically.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

To the OP, are you really asking if we've been going less frequently BECAUSE of SW?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    To the OP, are you really asking if we've been going less frequently BECAUSE of SW?

I assumed that to be the question.

FBR
    Once again I have embraced my addiction and have put off the moral dilemma to another day.

Thanks

I go much more often since I read, right here on SW, that dancers like foot massages.

Thanks

I suspect many of us are going to SC's less because:

1. We've been at the game a long time and we're putting other interests or commitments ahead of it.

2. We've wanted more than just a lap dance and have discovered better ways of getting the goods delivered, in or out of the SC (no short of thanks to your friendly neighborhood internet for that).

3. The atmosphere in clubs has changed significantly over the last 5 years or so and dangnabit, the ROI in the fun department just isn't what it used to be.

Really, the "revelations" up on pink, aren't all that revealing. From the first time I've ever been in a SC, I've never had a problem with the notions that:

1. They're only in it for the money.
    2. They tend not to think too kindly of at least some of their customers.

If I've found anything shocking, its how many guys need this BS illusion that they're somehow special to a gal who grinds on twenty different loins every night.

Which perhaps explains number 2 above to some degree.
    Former SCJ now in rehab.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff.
    I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about the type of customer that most regulars here would agree are behaving badly. Really, do the descriptions of the most ill-behaved customer match you? If not, why do you apply the complaints to you? Is it the idea that the stripper you're patronizing might be thinking the same thing of you? Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?

-Ev

Veteran Member
    Thanks

I had to vote no. I am going less, but it is not because something the pinkies wrote.

God/dess
    Thanks

I go far less frequently but not because of SW. I used to have several girls I would spend time with in the clubs but over time they've retired, left town, or become legit friends. I haven't bothered 'replacing' them with new girls. Nowadays, there is one girl I'll stop in to see if I see her truck in the lot. I go in and get a water. If she's busy, I finish my water and leave. Other than that, I almost never go anymore. But none of this really has to do with SW.
    "never trust a big butt and a smile"-- Bell Biv DeVoe

If you're in your twenties and aren't a liberal, you have no heart. If you're in you're forties and aren't a conservative, you have no brain - Winston Churchill

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by evan_essence View Post
    I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about the type of customer that most regulars here would agree are behaving badly. Really, do the descriptions of the most ill-behaved customer match you? If not, why do you apply the complaints to you? Is it the idea that the stripper you're patronizing might be thinking the same thing of you? Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?

-Ev
    I couldn't agree more...

Thanks

I go less but it has little or nothing to do with the SW.

Featured Member
    Thanks

I go a lot less but it has nothing to do with stripper web.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Thanks

I personally enjoy the strip club experience and go a least once a week. Stripperweb has helped give me a better understanding of what a dancer is really all about, and that just helps me be a better customer. For me it's a win win situation, the dancer gets what she wants and I get what I want.

Thanks

I decided on my last birthday to pick up a new hobby: start going to strip clubs. As with other hobbies, I take it seriously, including reading up on the internet about my new hobby. Thus, I started to visit SC at the same time as SW. SW is a great education tool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    Just curious if anyone else is like me and doesn't go as often ( I haven't been at all since joining). For some reason, some of the enjoyment is gone when your suspicions are proven and you see through the B.S. Seeing how little strippers think of you, even if you are considered a "nice customer", is a real turnoff. Love to hear from others..
    Yeah man, i do feel your vibe. I know what you mean about some of the posts on pink, it can be super hateful and such a turn off, I think the important thing is like a few others mention is that you got to take it in context, alot of it is venting and blowing off steam. A chance to express themselves what they can't at work, but i agree it is depressing to read.

basically, unless i actually know a dancer OTC, these days no matter what she says I just assume it's bs, thank-you hustle hut, thank you angry dancers of SW. kidding, i love you all.

You know what the weirdest thing is that, even though reading SW has like you said 'lessened the enjoyment', I oddly do better at getting dates/the number, a few fantastic flings etc... and i don't really get why cause basically the only message i ever got over on pink was 'don't ask me for the number or the date just give me your money and go away, you pathetic excuse for a man, i would never date a customer, yada yada' . I dunno, maybe reading every man hating thread about some pl just gives me the right amount of cynisism for her to find me sexy, lol....

Thanks

Like you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?
    I see what you are saying and you are right, we can get a bit too sensitive, at the same time, i do care whether she thinks i am a dick, those subtle vibes are bad karma, i don't want attention from a dancer who thinks i am a dickhead. It isn't about an over inflated male ego, it is about self respect, it doesn't matter that there is money being exchanged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I don't understand why some customers are influenced so much by the comments of a few strippers who primarily are complaining about ...
    As usual, agreed....
    ... you can't get it out of your head that this girl might think the same of you as a SW dancer posted about some jerk? Even if she does, do you care if you see she's doing what you're paying her for?
    If I am, I will quietly slink out of the club. But I really hate to be accused of something that I am not or did not do. So, yes, I do care.
    I loved going to strip clubs; I actually made some friends there. Now things are different for the clubs and for me. As a result I am not as happy.

Customers are not entitled to grope, disrespect, or rob strippers. This is their job, not their hobby, and they all need income. Clubs are not just some erotic show for guys to view while drinking.

NOTE: anything I post here, outside of a direct quote, is my opinion only, which I am entitled to. Take it for what you estimate it is worth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I go less, but it has nothing to do with SW, so I did not vote. I go less because I now pay more for gas and groceries, so I don't have as much disposable money as I used to have. I blame the failed Bush administration for taking the joy of strip clubbing away from me.

Thanks

I just realized last night was the first time i'd been to the stripclub since i joined SW at the beginning of August (i'd been to a couple of stripper parties but they're totally different than regular stripclubs). It felt the same to me because for one i never thought the stripper thought about me pass the money, just like i never thought of her pass her ass and tits, and two because most of the clubs i go to the strippers have no problem saying what is on their mind whether it be something good or bad, so most of the things i've read here is stuff i've heard before
    Last edited by grindonme; 10-05-2008 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

More...

Thanks

less, but it's because I've been busy with work/other things that take up a lot of my time and money.... otherwise my visit frequency would remain the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast