Error editing post! Your message is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters. Big, Curly, Fake Ponytail

Thread: Big, Curly, Fake Ponytail

Thanks

Default Big, Curly, Fake Ponytail

I'm the maid of honor in my friend's wedding, and I have no clue what to do w/my hair. She's not having a stylist or MUA (thank god), so I'm left to do my own hair.

Are there any sites anyone recommends for those long curly ponytails? I've seen them in the mall, but I'm not sure how much they cost. Anything that I def shouldn't buy?

Featured Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Big, Curly, Fake Ponytail

There have been some other threads about wedding hair and clip-ins. I personally HATE the fake pony tails b/c everyone knows they are fake. There are a lot of cute inexpensive pieces out there that look REAL.

Thanks

Most beauty supply stores (like Sally's, which you don't need a beautician's license to shop at) carry a variety of inexpensive clip in ponytails. They have alot to chose from in regards to length, color, curly vs. straight, etc.

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-exte...efault,sc.html

Featured Member
    Thanks

Thanks

I got one at Sally's. Some girls have made comments that they like it- others that they hate it. Since I wear it at the club- lighting is low so it doesn't look too fake, but I wouldn't wear it in "real light". I HAVE to tell you though- it's really funny- I was dancing for a custy that I've known for a long time, and my back was to him, and as a joke, he pulled on it- Ummm. He took it off (It is secured with a clip). HA HA!

Thanks

I like the fake buns they have on hairextensions.com better. They look pretty natural, and classier than the phonytail.

Thanks

Hello ladies,

I'm new to the SW Community. I saw your post and thought that I could be helpful. I am a regular wearer of hair extensions, half wigs, ponytails, etc.

I purchase all of my hair pieces from a website called hairsisters.com. They have a great selection and great prices as well.

Thanks

Whatever you do, don't buy hair from the mall. The prices are usually marked up and you could do alot better going to a beauty supply store as far as price and variety goes.

I, also, never buy hair online, unless, you're already familiar with the wig style and/or type of hair you're buying. I can't tell you the number of times I've bought something online that looked completely different in person.

Lastly, with alittle creativity your phony pony or hair extension does not have to look like it was store bought. I always wear enhancements at work, so much that when I wear my own hair people still don't know the difference. So, they just assume that it is all my hair, great assumption...

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Big, Curly, Fake Ponytail

Curly Hair Weave Style, Best Weave Hairstyles for Black Women
    Weave hairstyles are black girls’ first-rate buddies on every occasion they need a terrific extrude of color and length. They can get stimulated through those brilliant brief Weave hairstyles.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

With the appearance of the hair wigs, transforming the hairstyle is simpler, there is no need for you to have your long hair cut to satisfy one scenario if you wish to obtain the bob hairstyles as well as simply get Short you can easily accomplish you objective as well as have a brand-new hairstyle soon.

Curious Guest
    Thanks