Thread: VIP rooms, what all do dancers do for that long of time with a customer for that $$$

Thanks

Sad VIP rooms, what all do dancers do for that long of time with a customer for that $$$

It may sound retarted but I just can't get it. I can do lap dances all night long and keep the same guy for a while but what's the deal with half and one hour VIP rooms. I mean what do you do for so long with a guy in a private room. I'm not trying to sound stupid just want to understand a little. Management says they can't touch, you can't touch, there are camaras,....and I can only bullshit a guy for so long. Doesn't that get boring or am I just too inocent here and still don't get it. I've heard there is girls that do BJ's but I'm sure most don't if they sleep comfortable at night.
    I'm not trying to put any one down just want some insight as to what to do to not feel like such an ass.

Thanks

Default Re: VIP rooms, what all do dancers do for that long of time with a customer for that

Quote Originally Posted by alex99 View Post
    I mean what do you do for so long with a guy in a private room. I'm not trying to sound stupid just want to understand a little.
    Dance for an hour or half an hour. Some guys will just want you to hang out and drink, others will expect extras.

Thanks

Default Re: VIP rooms, what all do dancers do for that long of time with a customer for that

Well, you might think I'm silly, treat your custy like you are out on a date together,getting to know each other and enjoying each others' company. If he wants a dance, dance for him. Ask him about himself,look deeply into his eyes,treat him as he is the most fascinating person on earth. If you are allowed give him a neck,shoulder,or backrub. Give him a hand massage;this can be so SENSUAL! Plant the idea of his coming back to see you again. Ask him what sort of outfits he'd like to see you in and what perfume turns him on,etc..Keep him talking. Keep him entertained,be it with jokes,questions,interesting stories about your life. I hope this helps. Every woman has her own hustle style. Some are aggressive. Some give the GFE. Find what works best for you. When you are more experienced,you can tailor your approach toward your custy. Cheers!!! Harlow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harlow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

in my club champagne room usually means extras... sad but true. I guess ask your co workers... see what they say.

Thanks

Thanks every one. I don't feel as silly anymore. Coming back into the buss. and not really being that experienced at that type of clubs can be a bit intimidating. But I'll either learn to deal with it and hope my style works for me or look else where ha.

Thank you all.

Thanks

I know in my club extras can go on but it really depends on the girl.

I go up to our Skyboxes on a very regular basis. It is $1000 an hour, $500 for me and $500 for a bottle. Every guy is different but so far not one has had me dance the entire time, in fact I think only one had me do any dances at all. Usually the guys I get to go up there, are guys that have money to spend and really just want to have a dating experience. I don't meet customers outside the club and I let them know that up front. I don't kiss customers or let them touch me inappropriately. When I do have a guy that wants to go upstairs and he asks about the extras, I let him know right up front I am not the girl for him. It is not worth my time and energy. I would say for me more often than not, the more money I take home, the less dances I have done. You can only make so much selling dances, but when you really get into a guys head and heart, you get into his wallet.

I had one guy that paid me for 3 hours to lay on the couch with him and spoon, fully clothed. We slept more than half the time and the bouncer kept checking up on us. I loved it!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kisa7513 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I talk to the guys. I dance, but we mostly talk, and I try to entertain him.