Thread: From VIP gentlemens club to stage/floor only- how?! Help!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default From VIP gentlemens club to stage/floor only- how?! Help!

I used to work at a gentlemens club. They were quite posh, and the entrance fee was already so high that broke guys would struggle with getting inside. Don't get me wrong, there were many of them still. But I think, that way the club sorted out the very broke guys. There were VIPS and jacuzzi vips. Tipping was not allowed - officially - so it was not usual to grt stage money.
    We didn't make much out of drinks. The most important sale were the rooms, and now that's how I'm used to hustle.

Now I've come to Germany, and my City has so little strip clubs. I auditioned at one out of 3 (still trying to get an appointment at the others but one of them gas left a bad impression on me).
    This club does not even have any rooms! It's stage only, it's horribly bad German country/folk music (wtf bruh), and it's lapdances either 10 or 20/dance. The manager told me that I would roughly make 100-150 in my first nights, and that I was sooo bad at dancing and my outfits etc. I don't believe him about the more personal things (I have -learned- pole dancing and floor work and all for 5 years with good teachers) it just seems like tipping stage is not common there, I've seen excellent dancers not getting tipped on stage. And being used to my mindset of "It only takes one per night to be financially safe!" I have no idea how to hustle the floor. It seems like sooo much more work, manager wants the girls to put whipped cream on their chest and have dirty mouthed customers lick it of for not more than 20?! Ewwwwww. In Germany you can get cheap sex anywhere so there are many people who say "why should I pay you that much for a dance when I can get sex bext door for the same money?"

Girls please tell me your basics at working the floor! Crying inside, I'm so disappointed that there are no vips and the manager seems to strategically put new people down to gain control or something, I still hope that floor money can be big money but to me this all sounds like very exhausting for so little money in exchange... Pls help with advice and motivation x3

Thanks
    Thanked 6,240 Times in 2,352 Posts

Default Re: From VIP gentlemens club to stage/floor only- how?! Help!

That sounds like a nightmare. Did you move and that’s why you can’t work your normal high end club? I wish I could tell you that you will get used to the new hustle but i really don’t think you will..

Thanks

Floor money can be good money when there’s a lot of customers in a room. Chat for 1-5 songs (the upper end of the song count is for slow periods), and dance for him. Rinse and repeat over and over.

Wish I could say it’s just adjusting to the style that’s the issue. Some girls do very well in US clubs like Mons Venus, Baby Dolls, and the Gogo Rama for example. But it seems like there’s problems with management going on as well...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

I try to talk to every single guy/table if I can. If someone says no, I try to make flirty eye contact here and there with them while doing floor dances, on stage, or walking chatting across the room..then circle back. Now they want a dance.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to m1nx For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

I have the opposite issue. I am used to selling floor dances quickly, I am now in a different area and am not being able to sell rooms. I literally cannot sell a room if my life depended on it because people ask "what happens there" and I work very clean. I am not comfortable being one on one with a stranger in a room unless they are very nice and don't try to push my boundaries. 99% of time I don't mention the room, I have people approaching me and asking to do the room but what they expect, annoys the hell out of me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adelina For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiHeidi View Post
    I used to work at a gentlemens club. They were quite posh, and the entrance fee was already so high that broke guys would struggle with getting inside. Don't get me wrong, there were many of them still. But I think, that way the club sorted out the very broke guys. There were VIPS and jacuzzi vips. Tipping was not allowed - officially - so it was not usual to grt stage money.
    We didn't make much out of drinks. The most important sale were the rooms, and now that's how I'm used to hustle.

Now I've come to Germany, and my City has so little strip clubs. I auditioned at one out of 3 (still trying to get an appointment at the others but one of them gas left a bad impression on me).
    This club does not even have any rooms! It's stage only, it's horribly bad German country/folk music (wtf bruh), and it's lapdances either 10 or 20€/dance. The manager told me that I would roughly make 100-150€ in my first nights, and that I was sooo bad at dancing and my outfits etc. I don't believe him about the more personal things (I have -learned- pole dancing and floor work and all for 5 years with good teachers) it just seems like tipping stage is not common there, I've seen excellent dancers not getting tipped on stage. And being used to my mindset of "It only takes one per night to be financially safe!" I have no idea how to hustle the floor. It seems like sooo much more work, manager wants the girls to put whipped cream on their chest and have dirty mouthed customers lick it of for not more than 20€?! Ewwwwww. In Germany you can get cheap sex anywhere so there are many people who say "why should I pay you that much for a dance when I can get sex bext door for the same money?"

Girls please tell me your basics at working the floor! Crying inside, I'm so disappointed that there are no vips and the manager seems to strategically put new people down to gain control or something, I still hope that floor money can be big money but to me this all sounds like very exhausting for so little money in exchange... Pls help with advice and motivation x3
    I am the real geantleman