Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

I have a question about the workbook. Is it an online thing or is it something that gets sent to you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to XOXO.Katie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Currently the workbook is an optional product that you can purchase in our Cafepress store.

It does not come automatically with the purchase of a membership, and as I clearly state in the description, it is not a substitute for the course itself. In fact, the workbook doesn't really make sense unless you have access to the corresponding videos. The Workbook covers the Core DancerWealth Videos: The Personality Colors, The Hot Buttons, Persuasive Communication, Core Concepts of Running Your Stripping Business, and SuperStripper Club Scenarios.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks

Yes, thank you. I went back and read the rest of the thread, which clearly contains the answer to my question so double thank you for being patient enough to repeat yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 Times in 1,757 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Holy Toledo! I closed two greens tonight on multiple dances! They were the absolute bane of my existence!!! I nearly got a freakin' room! But then I wandered off with a blue and got cheery and relaxed it f-ed up my mojo. Good stuff, those new videos!

The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Greens are the bane of EVERYONE'S existence, but they still have money and if there isn't any other option in the club we have to work with what we've got!

Optimist: I'm doing a whole series on controlling your emotions similar to last weeks update
    Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE hearing stories like this!!!!
    Last edited by britneyireland; 10-16-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks

I think controlling my emotions was the reason I sucked as a housedancer. I hope the ladies use your techniques or they will be doomed like I was. LOL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

OK, If you subscribed to our newsletter, you received the AWESOME 1 Year Anniversary Special that we are offering for the next THREE DAYS only.

If you are not subscribed to our newsletter, why not? We send out lots of great information for free that will help you make more money everytime you work. Go to www.stripandgrowrich.com and enter your email address in the box. I don't spam you with crap that is not related to making more money stripping, and I won't sell your email address to a foreign online pharmacy. Promise!

I DO promise you the best information to start making more money in this industry from someone who has been a trusted moderator of this board since 2002.

But since the newsletter already went out, if you sign up today you will have to wait until our system loads you tomorrow.....and you will miss the boat! So here is a copy of what went out to the SuperStrippers who know about us already.

[B]Subject: Thank you and your Gift for our One Year Anniversary Online! StripandGrowrich.com

Until midnight on Friday May 7 you can get access to the DancerWealth 2.0 for half off:

Here's where you can grab your access:

http://www.stripandgrowrich.com/sgranniversarysale.html

I'm holding this special sale as a way to say THANK YOU to all the people who participate on StripperWeb :-)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

oh goodness now i really have to buy it...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post
    Sucking dick should pay really, really, really, really well. If you are not living well and you suck dick for a living, you're doing it wrong.

Thanks

Ohhhh no, i missed it =(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Yes....limited time only....

but we are rolling out new products either this or next week ;p

Thanks

I just bought my online membership and haven't had a chance to try it in the club yet. The information in the videos is very helpful, and besides showing you specific strategies it also gets you motivated in general to kick some ass and take some wallets.
    One thing I noticed (and perhaps I am not looking in the right spot) is that the video section seems rather small...there were several great videos in there, but I was under the impression there would be more re-enactment scenarios of the strategies taught...also, I cannot find either the video library or the "brainstorming worksheet."
    I was also expecting some more examples of what specifically to say when attempting a close-that IS covered, but not to the extent I expected. For example, I would love to know specifically WHAT to say to a "red," in addition to be able to identifying them.

This program is a great tool, and I think i just need to spend a little more time with it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aline For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^I noticed the same thing, are we missing something? I watched all of the videos, and while it's helped some, I was already doing a lot of the things, so it didn't help a whole lot, but then again I could be missing a chunk of the program? Avalon said there would be new stuff coming out too? Haven't seen it? I'd love to see some re-enactment scenarios too..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine16 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the feedback ladies! I'm always working to improve the site.

Aline....what a timely post! We stayed away from giving out closing "lines" because really....who wants to hear a "line?" Moreover as our club program begins to pick up steam (where the club owners pay us to come in and train their staff) we don't want every girl using the same "line"

The program is meant to take 8 weeks to complete (not by watching all the videos in one night...although one of our Bootcampers did that! LOL!) each week focusing on a particular set of skills. Whenever I personally mentor a member, one of the things we always discuss is that there is a HUGE difference between "knowing" something and properly executing the strategy so it works.

How to download the brainstorming worksheets is here

The update on the video library is here.

Like sunshine said, we have some new products coming out. There is going to be a less expensive starter product (ebook) and a brand new process that will guide you through the videos better instead of just turning you loose on 35 tutorials with a workbook.

Much of this has been a technological learning curve for me. There is a HUGE difference between typing a forum post....and knowing how to fix the forum software when it breaks!

Thanks

Thanks britneyireland, very helpful post-I really like the brainstorming document. I do understand the concern about repetitive closing lines. However, for someone completely new to this who is starting "from scratch" (and completely unfamiliar with sales techniques in a strip club) it would be sooo helpful to have some more closing scenarios/reenactments (not necessarily just one-liners, but the initial approach all the way to closing the sale).

The videos posted are great, but seem limited...I do not feel it would take 8 weeks to go through these. The original DancerWealth format (when there were still only CDs) seemed to have had more content. Again, maybe I am missing something. Is going through the tutorials on

Hot buttons
    Colors
    Selling to couples
    The Pareto Principle
    Club scenarios
    Persuasive communication and
    Networking

going to be enough to turn you into a "superstripper?"
    I am by no means asking this to be confrontational-I just want to know whether I am approaching this correctly or whether I have a false impression of how complicated it really is (I was expecting billions of videos/tutorials that I would have to go through before seeing any progress)

Thanks for putting together such a great program, and thanks for the feedback!

Featured Member
    Thanks

I'm in the same boat! ^ I'm also starting fresh so while I don't want to seem like a robot, or just have lines, I also need them to actually make the sale, I only really use a few, if that- strategy obviously needs to be first, but lines are important especially for us newbies

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine16 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

OMG! Aline....yes you are totally missing the MOST important part: mindset!!

Getting into The SuperStripper Zone

and even more importantly

Controlling your emotions while you are at work!
    Strategies for how to control the feelings of Discomfort, Hurt, and Anger
    Strategies for how to control the feelings of Frustration and Disappointment

Of the 39 videos that are currently uploaded (and thanks for the idea...my next update is going to be on lines to close by color)...NONE of them are going to help you if you don't get the proper mindset, strategy, and implementation process.

Have you completed the activities in the workbook? Its currently sold separately to keep costs down, but in the next product it's going to be included. Have you honestly FOCUSED solely on Week 1 activities (without trying to jump ahead and do them all at once)

Learning a skill is a process, and it's not going to happen overnight. Unlike school when you could cram all night for an exam...if you try to master all of these skills at once you will probably not execute the lines the right way at the right time, have it come off sounding "phony", and then feel frustrated because it sounds so easy but it's not working.

In my live coaching sessions, I pose these questions to someone who feels like they should be further along than they are:

1. In terms of percentage, how far along should you be?
    2. In terms of percentage, how far along are you right now?
    3. How are you measuring your progress?

I also love the comment on "is this enough to become a superstripper?" There was a thread about that on a different stripper board about exactly what you think a superstripper is? Some girls responded that they thought it was someone who makes $1000 every night (which sorry to burst anyone's bubble but it's VERY difficult to sustain that EVERY night in this economy.) Other girls responded it was someone who invested really well. Whats most important is to first figure out what is YOUR definition of a Superstripper is...and then figure out a way to measure your progress.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine16 View Post
    I'm in the same boat! ^ I'm also starting fresh so while I don't want to seem like a robot, or just have lines, I also need them to actually make the sale, I only really use a few, if that- strategy obviously needs to be first, but lines are important especially for us newbies
    This is where MOST newbies misunderstand....it's not "the line" that works.

It's everything you do that builds the foundation of the conversation (body language, determining his Color, greeting him appropriately, selling to him in his color, pressing the right hot button for his color) that makes "the line" work.

Ever notice that if you are having a conversation about {whatever} and then you just try to close a sale using "a line" it doesn't work?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,979 Times in 1,279 Posts

While Britney could list closing lines the problem is that would set up a huge issue. If you don't understand the program well enough you won't know when to use which lines on which customer. Learning to OPTIMIZE sales is a dynamic process. This isn't simply McDonald's where the customer goes through the drive though and you say "Would you like to upgrade?" Sales in stripping involves a lot more psychology than that! McDonald's is simply using the power of suggestion, stripping involves advanced skills like the power of persuasion. It's partly getting yourself into the mindset, the body language you use, and your verbal language... and all of those have to be personalized to your customer.

Also, don't forget that you can ask if you have specific questions. Let's say you foresee a problem or you failed to close a sale. DancerWealth has multiple ways to help you learn how to overcome challenges such as: forums for members where you can list specific circumstances and get an answer, and the ability to contact Britney directly for help.

Keep in mind that DancerWealth went through a huge overhaul in order to make the system easier to understand, and to make it more accessible. The previous cost kept a lot of people from being able to purchase DancerWealth. If you really want the original experience I'd suggest going to one of the bootcamps where there is the ability to get involved in role-playing interactions between dancer & customer, as well as having the ability to receive extra training right in the club.
    Last edited by Kylea2; 05-28-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylea2 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I just signed up!

Thanks

So, as Avalon said-it's the mindset. Went to work yesterday, and in a weird way, thinking beforehand "I'm going to hustle my ass off and make awesome money" totally worked against me. I made less than I usually do, because of the expectations I set for myself. When I, as usually happens, became nervous about approaching customers, I instantly started replaying in my head, over and over, "I am the biggest loser ever, obviously I am not a good stripper." Mindset really IS everything. The tools Dancerwealth provides are great, but if you can't translate them into real life because you are afraid of approaching people and subsequently let it ruin your confidence (because if I can't do THIS I can't be good at anything else either, right?) it's not going to do you any good.

I bombed yesterday. Everything I read and listened to on Dancerwealth just left my brain as soon as I was standing there thinking about nothing else but how this person is going to reject me. And of course that IS all I got - rejections. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
    I am unsure as to how I will get past this-I thought I was ready and part of me knows I have it in me, but I am so overly sensitive when it comes to failure that I sabotage myself. Unfortunately listening to the videos on approach avoidance and "getting in the stripper zone" didn't really help...since I already set myself up for failure and convinced myself before I ever get to the club that I am not going to be able to do it.

Part of me thinks I am not cut out for this, another part of me thinks that I can absolutely overcome this. Just not sure how.

Sorry for the long post, I am just so frustrated that I actually did WORSE after wanting so bad to do better after signing up for this. I am so mad at myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

I got your email Aline, I'm going to answer it in more detail...and I want to address this on the public board as well.

As a general rule, we at SGR don't try to convince girls whether or not they should become a stripper or not. That is a very personal decision. I firmly believe that Anyone CAN do anything they want...if they really WANT to and have a strong enough REASON WHY.

You have a fear. You can either let that fear control you...or you can control it.

In DancerVictory we discuss the 10 negative emotions. Fear is one of them. Negative emotions aren't necessarily "bad" (because we all have them at one time or another) they are just a clue that we need to DO something. In the case of FEAR, it is a do-clue that you need to get prepared (because whats your other option...being paralyzed in fear?)

You've taken the first step in getting prepared....you armed yourself with an aresenal of SuperStripper weapons. The next step is to USE those weapons. What good are they just sitting there in your head?

Thanks

^^^Thanks Avalon. I thought about this for a long time yesterday and realized that I really enjoy dancing and want to become the best I can at it. It may take me a little longer, but I am confident I can do it. We make our own reality and I just need to learn to make that voice in my head a positive one.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 Times in 1,757 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Aline, stop making this about the guys validating or rejecting you and just see it as a little game you're playing for fun. They are not your enemies. The customers are out to challenge you in the game! At the end of the game you'll have a fun night and a purse of money to boot!

The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I'm thinking of ordering this as soon as I return to work.

I also have a fear of rejection... it's really deep-seeded too. This is something I have to work on. Dancing has however helped me to become more sociable.
    On my way to being the Bitch Goddess of your dreams... or nightmares.

Thanks

I finally bought DancerWealth after reading the first few pages of this thread. I spent a couple days with it then went to work on Saturday, and it's too early for me to have really internalized a lot of the lessons and put them into practice smoothly but I think I can already tell the difference. I monopolized a really slow room and sold my first VIP at my new club. I am really hoping that with more time, this program can help me survive summer in Arizona.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to zombee For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast