Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Quote Originally Posted by zombee View Post
    I monopolized a really slow room and sold my first VIP at my new club. I am really hoping that with more time, this program can help me survive summer in Arizona.
    It's an art, not an exact science...so I can't tell you how long it will take to be fluent.

My best advice is to follow the 8 week plan and concentrate on the easy skills first, then the more advanced concepts.

Sorry to hear you left {our} club. It's still my favorite in Phoenix, and I will be back there during tourist season.
    Rebecca Avalon

JRdancer

Quote Originally Posted by Aline View Post
    ^^^Thanks Avalon. I thought about this for a long time yesterday and realized that I really enjoy dancing and want to become the best I can at it. It may take me a little longer, but I am confident I can do it. We make our own reality and I just need to learn to make that voice in my head a positive one.
    Don't feel bad. It took me a long time compared to other girls!

As in any sport, it takes practice and experience so that things become instinctual and you don't have to use your brain so much. Try to learn from all of your "no's." How could you do better next time? Experience is the best teacher of all (and Avalon is a good one too). Remember that this is an animal type environment. Yes, learn lines and sales tactics, but don't forget to think in primal terms also.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JRdancer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 779 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

I just want to say that I used to make way more money before I somehow slipped out of the super stripper zone. Getting back in starting tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luscious sadie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I really need to revisit this, but I found myself in the Super Stripper zone at my alternate club. It was a lot easier there. I think it's also easier for me in an environment where dances and VIP happen in a separate area of the club. My table dance club is nice, and it's seven minutes away from my house, but I'm realizing more and more that a LD room/VIP hustle is way more natural for me. Unfortunately, short of going back to my old club where I really dislike management, I'll have to make do with the TD club, and go to the alternate once or twice a month.

Avalon, what are your tips for clubs with no VIP? I pretty much have $20 dances or $250 hourly. It's really difficult to upsell most of the time, especially because we don't have "rooms" but VIP sections of the club, so privacy isn't a selling point. I also refuse to insinuate that anything more will go on than on the main floor. Some girls may be cool with that, but I'm not. I'm very honest. How do I honestly (but not too bluntly) explain that the rules are the same in VIP? The points I emphasize are that it's quieter, has couches, and of course the benefit of having me for an hour instead of a few dances.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Otoki,

I pm'ed you since the response contains copyrighted SGR strategies. I will also post it on the member boards.
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Otoki,

I pm'ed you since the response contains copyrighted SGR strategies. I will also post it on the member boards.
    Thanks for your response. It was helpful.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,123 Times in 1,916 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I finally got DW!, gonna report back soon x
    xoxo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

The site is getting ready to be overhauled (again!!!) so we decided to make the sneak peak only 99 cents and 7 days long until the changeover!

http://www.stripandgrowrich.com/members/signup.php
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

just bought mine... about 6 lectures in!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to renderedhopeful For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

What's going to be the change over Avalon?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Sunshine....you'll just have to wait and see!!!!

Rendered: be sure to skip to the bottom and do the week 1 exercises.

(part of the new format will make everything flow much more smoothly)
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

I have, Brit. I watched through the applicable videos afterwards, and will be making all three parts of my pre-work routine. I'm very excited!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to renderedhopeful For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Awesome! Just pace yourself...even though it's tempting to work on everything at once, you will inevitably end up overwhelmed. The skills build on each other, so implement the easy ones first, then once you have mastered them you can begin to sprinkle in the more complex ones.
    Rebecca Avalon

Featured Member
    Thanks

i got it, and so far so good, but i am a very slow learner. when i have a question, should I just PM you on here, Britneyireland? because i get no response in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelGirl View Post
    Sucking dick should pay really, really, really, really well. If you are not living well and you suck dick for a living, you're doing it wrong.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Surprise For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Could I purchase my membership with a visa gift card? I don't have a bank account nor do i want one.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to natyempress For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Surprise: I answered in the forums, which is the best way to get me. The response time is not instantaneous like Stripperweb so please be patient, especially on weekends ;p

Naty: We do offer 6 month prepaid memberships via money order on a case by case basis. Shoot me an email [email protected]
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

I would not spend money on anything telling me how tomake the most from dancing! It's so simple if you understand how to hustle and deal with guys.

the club can be busy or slow does not matter.

how well do you sell yourself? guys can go to a bar if they just want to drink but they came to s strip club they want a womans attention and to feel wanted by you..

I learned to treat them as if i wanted to date them but yet allow them to chase me. It's all a mental game, don't ever seem needy!

flirt smile chat move around the room and men will start to beg for your attention..and if they want you they will understand your time costs table dances or they lose you to someone else...
    The world is full of anything you want if you just go take it! Just keep your hands off my kitty!

http://www.adultcamgirlsnetwork.com
    www.camwealth.com
    www.camgirlsunion.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salemsexy View Post
    I would not spend money on anything telling me how tomake the most from dancing! It's so simple if you understand how to hustle and deal with guys.

the club can be busy or slow does not matter.

how well do you sell yourself? guys can go to a bar if they just want to drink but they came to s strip club they want a womans attention and to feel wanted by you..

I learned to treat them as if i wanted to date them but yet allow them to chase me. It's all a mental game, don't ever seem needy!

flirt smile chat move around the room and men will start to beg for your attention..and if they want you they will understand your time costs table dances or they lose you to someone else...
    wow, thanks. now i know everything.
    These days I like to count my money. I like to wash it delicately and iron it. Sometimes I dry it with some bounty to make it all nice and cuddly. I love my money... did I say that out loud?

Thanks

Stripping is a numbers game, you move to one guy to the next asking if they want a table dance all night long! does not matter how many say no cause all you care about hearing is yes and just keep asking over and over around the room and never stop! you should allways make that 1000 a night plus doing that, i found it very easy, making money in a club is simple if you follow the numbers game each no gets you closer to the yes.

its just sales.
    The world is full of anything you want if you just go take it! Just keep your hands off my kitty!

www.camwealth.com
    www.camgirlsunion.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,123 Times in 1,916 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Im lovin DW, my money has increased since i signed up, Im better at dealing with certain types now like cocky ones who say no I always used to get mad before, but now somehow I always get them comin back to me askin me for dances wen they said no before!, I think its the way I speak to them now.

Ive just had a transport crisis which means I cant work this weekend boo!
    Gonna spend alot of time studyin DW so il be in the zone next week!
    xoxo

28. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,287 Posts

Salemsexy, its more than just "treating them as if i wanted to date them but yet allow them to chase me" & its more than just a numbers game.

#1 Not all men are going to like every woman right off the bat. In other words, when you walk into a room I doubt 100% of the men what to date you. Which means if you are a "wanna dance?" type of girl you are losing out on sales from men that could like your personality, even if they aren't instantly attracted to you. Even then, you won't be able to convince 100% to like you, but if you can convert some of them then you are making more money.

#2 While there is some truth to the idea that the more people you ask the more will say "yes", it's not just about asking. Its the idea of spending time with people.

DancerWealth primarily teaches dancers how to "read" customers & connect with them FASTER than what the dancer would if she just stayed in the same mode all the time. Connecting faster is why the program works... & why dancers who have taken it often earn more money.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.
    - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    - -

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylea2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by salemsexy View Post
    Stripping is a numbers game, you move to one guy to the next asking if they want a table dance all night long! does not matter how many say no cause all you care about hearing is yes and just keep asking over and over around the room and never stop! you should allways make that 1000 a night plus doing that, i found it very easy, making money in a club is simple if you follow the numbers game each no gets you closer to the yes.

its just sales.
    Sorry, dunno how long you've been in the business but this most definitely is NOT true.

I have had some of my *BEST* nights when it was nearly dead, and I worked my magic to get a trip to the VIP room 2-3 times..... AND, I've had nights when it has been as busy as ever, and the faster I tried to make rounds with "Wanna dance?" the less and less money I made (and sometimes had my worst nights ever). This is not a numbers game of eeny meeny miny mo!

I find that almost 100% of it lies on attitude and level of confidence. If I walk in feeling like I do not care what happens that day and I'm just there to have fun, that is when it happens for me. Customers can feel your energy and mood, and that has little to nothing to do with numbers as well. I find little to no truth in your proposed theory. And I've been dancing long enough to see a lot of ups and downs in the business.
    ~Makenzie

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Salemsexy, I agree with you on one point: "It's just sales."

Where we digress is the type and quality of the sale. In this economy not all clubs are full of customers where if one guy says no...then you can move onto the next one. Some nights...there IS no "next one" so if you don't close the one that you are talking to you are SOL.

I LOVE nights when the "Wanna Dance" hustle works. It's easy, it's brainless, and as long as you have the physical energy to keep moving...you can rack up $20s quickly. However, there are plenty of other nights where you need to have a different strategy.

This is what DancerWealth teaches: things you can do when "Wanna Dance" doesn't work.
    Rebecca Avalon

33. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just saw all your replies. I have danced for 8 years and this is my exp.

for me it is a numbers game and allways worked out this way. On the same note I am allways in a good mood and very confident about myself.

For me 1000 plus a night was allways my exp. Maybe for some of you feel this will not work but for me it does.

Maybe the state counts? Not sure but to me again sales is sales and when your a good looking hot chick its a easy sell.

Thanks for chatting with me girls

www.camwealth.com
    www.camgirlsunion.com

Thanks

it's allways worked for me hun and i swear by it! Thanks for chatting.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzie View Post
    Sorry, dunno how long you've been in the business but this most definitely is NOT true.

I have had some of my *BEST* nights when it was nearly dead, and I worked my magic to get a trip to the VIP room 2-3 times..... AND, I've had nights when it has been as busy as ever, and the faster I tried to make rounds with "Wanna dance?" the less and less money I made (and sometimes had my worst nights ever). This is not a numbers game of eeny meeny miny mo!

I find that almost 100% of it lies on attitude and level of confidence. If I walk in feeling like I do not care what happens that day and I'm just there to have fun, that is when it happens for me. Customers can feel your energy and mood, and that has little to nothing to do with numbers as well. I find little to no truth in your proposed theory. And I've been dancing long enough to see a lot of ups and downs in the business.

www.camwealth.com
    www.camgirlsunion.com

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast