Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

The DancerWealth course is $99. If you subscribe to our newsletters and Twitter we constantly shout out 10% off codes. That brings the total cost down to $89.01. You can take your own notes or you can purchase the workbook in our cafepress store for $19.99 So if pennies are tight, you could do the whole thing in a month for $109, cancel before the monthly charge dings your card again, have your notes to keep forever, and access to all the free areas (blog, YouTube site, iTunes store, newsletters, etc) Or, you can bid on a 1 year membership on Ebay. Currently its up to $1.04

Like any service provider, there are overhead costs that must be passed on to the consumer. The monthly pricing structure is necessary to offset our monthly costs for web hosting, bandwidth, Vbulletin forum license, AMember software, Paypal merchant account, Premium CafePress Store. As much as we'd like to offer our services for free, it's just not possible. The site would go bankrupt.

So we give you a ton of options instead:
    1. trial membership for $5.99, a very low risk method of evaluating whether you like our system or not.
    2. DWealth membership for $89.01 with coupon code
    3. Optional ongoing membership for $19.99 I stress optional because you can cancel at any time or transfer your membership to the next program.
    4. Coming Soon: audio based Home Study Course. No pricing on that yet.

The biggest complaint about the previous course was the high initial cost of $299. The second complaint was the lack of updated information. So we lowered the price and created a medium to update the information in real time. I love ya'll, but you are starting to sound like the customer who says, "Oh well....I think you I should only have to pay $2.75 for a dance because...."

Mia...I cannot sympathize, but I do empathize with your getting hired situation. I suggest you go back and read through some of the old posts from a SW member named Tina. She unfortunately has not been active on this site in over a year, and she was a wonderful voice for African American women in this industry.
    Which clubs love black girls and which ones don't
    Aggravation at Racist Hiring Practices
    Tina's Guide to Clubs that offer Advance Bookings and base Pay
    Club in Minot looking for girls
    DancerWealth
    Last edited by britneyireland; 05-30-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks

Having purchased only dancerwealth a few days ago and watched (and re-watched) all the videos, I'd say it's like any sales technique/training: it's only as good as the person applying the technique. If you don't believe in it, it's not going to work.

I've worked in sales all my life and some of this is just common sense (which sometimes people in a club dont have!) but a lot of the info is very very good, useful, industry specific advice.

The colors technique was something I was already familiar with but not in a sales setting, and the hot buttons are a brilliant idea.

You can hear good advice and knowledge, but can you apply it? It's helped me for sure, I've been dancing about a year and a half and had seen a steady decline in money over the last 3 months so I decided to bite the bullet and invest.

I've pretty much tripled my money almost every night by using what I've learned, and I make notes while I watch and then bring them to work and go over them while I get dressed, and when I take a break in the dressing room.

Last night I did that - watched one of the hot button videos getting ready at home,made notes, went it and treated it like a business, and made the most money I've made at this club ever, while the majority of other girls were in the dressing room smoking and bitching about how slow it was for a friday. It's a business. If you treat it like a business, you'll make money.

Anyway, hope this helped anyone thinking about trying it out. For me, it's been incredibly worth it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dtxgirl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Blog Entries

I just bought Dancerwealth, and I am staggered by the density of information. I'm taking it slow, watching one video a day, to let it all sink in. I can see how it could take quite a while to master each technique. I haven't gotten through all the videos yet, but just watching them has changed my outlook considerably. I no longer dread the slow summer months (well, I have less dread. Obviously, I still prefer the busier fall/winter months!)

I would say this is a great value for $89.01.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Winged Dinghy For This Useful Post:

Featured Member Ms. Mia Roberts's Avatar
    Thanks

I know i've been probably the biggest skeptic on here about this program BUT..........................

I'm at a dead end.... i think i'm going to buckle and purchase Dancerswealth at the small hope that it will help me make more money faster. I have an audition this Tuesday which i'm 90 percent sure i will get...but i'm hopping cities just to get hired and then i have to work my ass off in a very small window of time to afford a new place to live....'

I'm gonna take a big risk and spend my LAST dime to buy it...if it pays off, i will definitely let everyone know....

EDT: NVM i found it
    Last edited by Ms. Mia Roberts; 06-06-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    If they are spending money, we don't call them stalkers. We call them Regulars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Luscious View Post
    Fuck these people, seriously. Fuck them in the ass without lube or warning.
    LMAO!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    The DancerWealth course is $99. If you subscribe to our newsletters and Twitter we constantly shout out 10% off codes. That brings the total cost down to $89.01. You can take your own notes or you can purchase the workbook in our cafepress store for $19.99 So if pennies are tight, you could do the whole thing in a month for $109, cancel before the monthly charge dings your card again, have your notes to keep forever, and access to all the free areas (blog, YouTube site, iTunes store, newsletters, etc) Or, you can bid on a 1 year membership on Ebay. Currently its up to $1.04

Like any service provider, there are overhead costs that must be passed on to the consumer. The monthly pricing structure is necessary to offset our monthly costs for web hosting, bandwidth, Vbulletin forum license, AMember software, Paypal merchant account, Premium CafePress Store. As much as we'd like to offer our services for free, it's just not possible. The site would go bankrupt.

So we give you a ton of options instead:
    1. trial membership for $5.99, a very low risk method of evaluating whether you like our system or not.
    2. DWealth membership for $89.01 with coupon code
    3. Optional ongoing membership for $19.99 I stress optional because you can cancel at any time or transfer your membership to the next program.
    4. Coming Soon: audio based Home Study Course. No pricing on that yet.

The biggest complaint about the previous course was the high initial cost of $299. The second complaint was the lack of updated information. So we lowered the price and created a medium to update the information in real time. I love ya'll, but you are starting to sound like the customer who says, "Oh well....I think you I should only have to pay $2.75 for a dance because...."

Mia...I cannot sympathize, but I do empathize with your getting hired situation. I suggest you go back and read through some of the old posts from a SW member named Tina. She unfortunately has not been active on this site in over a year, and she was a wonderful voice for African American women in this industry.
    Which clubs love black girls and which ones don't
    Aggravation at Racist Hiring Practices
    Tina's Guide to Clubs that offer Advance Bookings and base Pay
    Club in Minot looking for girls
    DancerWealth

Just an idea for dancerswealth,

you should offer the option to sell the workbook online as a PDF file that people can print on their own, make it cheaper like 12.99 since people have to use their own supplies, but it will be more convenient for alot more people because they will have the opportunity to get the workbook instantly rather than having to wait for it to come in the mail.

Just a suggestion

LMAO!!!!

Thanks

Sounds Promising... =D

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StevieStar7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

I REALLY appreciate the feedback. This is great touchpoint analysis for our company.

dtxgirl and winged dinghy...I'm SO glad you feel you got your money's worth. It is our goal to provide quality education for an affordable price. More importantly, I want to teach HOW to apply it, not just the theory, which is why I have the discussion forums. We are also planning a live weekly webinar for members as a "study hall" I don't want to reiterate the same thing in the lessons, but rather each week dive a little deeper on a particular topic.

dtxgirl, I worked a double yesterday at a brand new club...I started getting tired around hour 6 and found myself NOT using the strategies. Even though I know WHAT the proper technique is, I just shut down and went into zombie "wanna dance" mode. Needless to say I didn't sell a lot of dances. So I went in the LR, took a break, listened to my own voice recordings on the soon to be released homework audio...and was able to regroup and make money for the last 4 hours of my shift. Sounds dumb, but: the strategies only work if you use them!

Mia, its all a matter of time vs convenience. Would you rather save $5 and spend an hour or more downloading, printing, collating and hole punching. Not to mention going to Officemax to buy a $3-7.99 binder since you can't staple 60 pages together....or would you rather someone else do all that work for you so you have an hour or more to spend time with your family and friends, or working making more than $5 an hour? I always choose convenience, but that's just me

Also, I don't have a way to mechanically automate sending a pdf file. I have been researching them for about 2 months now and I haven't found a cost effective one. Basically, it requires a SEPARATE type of program from what I have now that again costs us money every month to host. With cafepress, it's one monthly hosting fee for several different products. I can manually send a pdf via email right now. However, as mentioned on the cafepress site, the workbook is not a replacement for the course. In fact, most of it is fill in the blank so you can get the most out of the tutorials. I'll tell you up front: you will be disappointed if you buy the workbook without having access to the lessons. It wont make sense.

Thanks

OOhhhh... Audio would be awesome. I watch the videos when I'm getting ready at home but having them on my ipod to listen to in the dressing room/on the way there would be even better.

Here's the thing about dancing (at least for me):

It's 90% mental. I know I'm not the hottest girl in the club by most standards. But if I go in with a good attitude, ready to WORK, not just hang out, then I make good money, being clean and honest.

If I go in in a bad mood, feeling desperate for money and feeling fat, then I don't make good money, and get wayyyyy more nasty propositions.

You attract what you put out. This teaches you how to put good things out there, and how to use human nature and psychology for your benefit.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dtxgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    I REALLY appreciate the feedback. This is great touchpoint analysis for our company.

dtxgirl and winged dinghy...I'm SO glad you feel you got your money's worth. It is our goal to provide quality education for an affordable price. More importantly, I want to teach HOW to apply it, not just the theory, which is why I have the discussion forums. We are also planning a live weekly webinar for members as a "study hall" I don't want to reiterate the same thing in the lessons, but rather each week dive a little deeper on a particular topic.

dtxgirl, I worked a double yesterday at a brand new club...I started getting tired around hour 6 and found myself NOT using the strategies. Even though I know WHAT the proper technique is, I just shut down and went into zombie "wanna dance" mode. Needless to say I didn't sell a lot of dances. So I went in the LR, took a break, listened to my own voice recordings on the soon to be released homework audio...and was able to regroup and make money for the last 4 hours of my shift. Sounds dumb, but: the strategies only work if you use them!

Mia, its all a matter of time vs convenience. Would you rather save $5 and spend an hour or more downloading, printing, collating and hole punching. Not to mention going to Officemax to buy a $3-7.99 binder since you can't staple 60 pages together....or would you rather someone else do all that work for you so you have an hour or more to spend time with your family and friends, or working making more than $5 an hour? I always choose convenience, but that's just me

Also, I don't have a way to mechanically automate sending a pdf file. I have been researching them for about 2 months now and I haven't found a cost effective one. Basically, it requires a SEPARATE type of program from what I have now that again costs us money every month to host. With cafepress, it's one monthly hosting fee for several different products. I can manually send a pdf via email right now. However, as mentioned on the cafepress site, the workbook is not a replacement for the course. In fact, most of it is fill in the blank so you can get the most out of the tutorials. I'll tell you up front: you will be disappointed if you buy the workbook without having access to the lessons. It wont make sense.
    well it would be better time and convenience wise for me since i just bought the course and wanted to work on it this weekend before i jump cities and hit the club. Since i'm traveling, i can't give a specific address for the book to be sent. So i just thought maybe other dancers are traveling too and may be in the same dilemma. I wasn't sure about the cost of pdf hosting.

I was just gonna take it to the library and pay 10cents a page, and have it printed within 5 mins.

LMAO!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

shoot me an email at [email protected] we can work something out

Thanks

I'd like to add another positive review, if only to help nudge some of you skeptics out there in the right direction :

Like dtxgirl and Winged Dinghy, I also purchased DancerWealth and began watching the videos, taking notes and practicing recently– just 3 days ago. And by using what I'm learning, I'm amazed at how fast I've built rapport with customers since I began the program, and at how effective the 'Hot Button' and 'Persuasive Communication' strategies really are. Although some of the information is common sense, the program gives helpful, memorable illustrations of the logical stuff. (And sometimes the 'common sense' things are what we forget when we're sitting with customers and trying to find something to talk about.) Though I've only worked 2 shifts since starting the program (i.e. my sample size is small), I can already see that the information is absolutely helping me to close sales faster and develop more positive, friendly interactions with customers. The course and my own application of the skills are showing me that there is a positive correlation between effort and reward, and that, ultimately, I'm responsible for how well I do each night.

A secondary benefit to taking this course is increased confidence in the club, IMO. By learning and practicing what works, there's no need to worry about what to say, when to say it, or if it's not going to persuade the customer to spend money on you. Essentially, the program teaches you skills that will help you enter into club interactions more observant, better informed, and prepared. Preparedness leads to confidence, and confidence is sexy. What better place to try to be sexier than in the strip club?

Lastly, I feel the need to defend the price of DancerWealth. With a discount, $89.01 is an extremely reasonable price for something that could help you earn tens of thousands more dollars over the course of your dancing career. Further, I'd like to remind people that the transfer of knowledge is rarely, if ever, free. Nor should it be free or close to it. Just as we pay taxes to fund public primary and secondary education, and tuition to attend college, it is entirely reasonable to pay a fraction of one night's earnings for what is essentially a professional development course. Any sort of knowledge transfer is not free because, as britneyireland explained, it requires certain overhead costs and remuneration of the individuals who invested their time and expertise in the development of a product that will benefit others.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NikkaR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wanted to join in the discussion here b/c I purchased the Dancerwealth program yesterday morning before work (I did a dayshift at my club here in LA). I was only able to watch one video before having to head to the club, the one Avalon suggests be viewed first, and using two sales tips from that alone I landed a VIP that otherwise I may have missed out on. Needless to say I am thrilled. I can only imagine what wealth of info is to be found in the remaining videos.

Will update as I go along. Thank you Avalon!

Piper Monroe

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pipermonroe For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would really like to read a book like strip and grow rich. My computer is kinda slow, and I wouldnt want to watch videos anyways.. people say you learn more by watching but everyone is different. I know I learn better by reading. If I could by a book with all the info in it as it is now - for a reasonable price I would.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to babybambi08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Piper, that is AWESOME! I am so glad I could help you make that money!!!!

Bambi, thanks for your input. We are using this thread a touchpoint analysis of what other products we should offer. We had already written down "a complete word for word transcript of the videos" and your comment solidified it

22. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This thread should be a Sticky.
    A civilian spends money to look good
    A stripper looks good to make money
    A civilian may be after your wage
    A stripper laughs at your wage

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jezzebelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been debating purchasing this since I started dancing. This thread has finally convinced me! I've only been dancing a few months, so I've just now started feeling like I'm learning how to hustle, and I want to expand on that.

I've tried reading sales-technique books, how to flirt books, and while some advice was helpful, it just wasn't dancer specific enough. I'm excited to try this.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coco34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,988 Times in 1,281 Posts

^^^ You are going to love it!

I actually had a dancer call me out yesterday saying she recognized that a lot of my sales tactics are straight from DancerWealth. I do things without even realizing that I do them - but they are in the program - so I really recommend it.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylea2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Today we kicked off SuperStripper Summer Secrets: Eight weeks to hone your SuperStripper sales skills

For everyone who requested audio, I am releasing FREE supplemental Dancerwealth audio tracks that you can download from either the blog or iTunes podcast. Each Wednesday for the next 8 weeks we will release an audio track with skills to focus on for the week. The first one was released today. Some of our members previewed it, and said it was a BIG help!

Every Monday we will have both a members only and an introductory webinar for non-members. I'm in the Pacific time zone so it's going to be between noon and 3 Pacific. If you can't make it, we will archive it on the Free Video section of the site.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just want to add that it's been a month since I signed up, and my income has been growing steadily since. I've added 3 regulars using techniques I learned. It's been slow in my club and I've still made more than I did this time last year.

Something I did that may seem extreme, but helps me focus is that I printed out the study guide, along with my notes and some things I like from best of hustle hut and I keep them in my bag in the dressing room. If it's slow, or I start to get a bad attitude, I run back and read them and come out with my focus intact.

I also downloaded the audio and put it on my ipod and listen on the drive to work. Making money is a state of mind and this works for me every time.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to dtxgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

I emailed britney asking for a coupon code but I couldnt wait.. i looked for it but I was commited and I wanted to join before I changed my mind. MAYBE they could give me the discount on my next month or something

I have only done the personality, and the first button and I really think this is going to be great!

Only thing is I have to write down everything so I dont forget. My printer sucks, its faster this way. But I really do like it so far! I really think this is going to work and I have to tell you I really did not think I would learn anything.

Yes, I already know a lot of this but I guess it takes someone pointing it out in this way. And Also I love how they but the "if they say no".

this is great, but now I cant stop. Im going to stay up all night and watch all the videos lol

I would strongly suggest this to anyone. EVEN if your an old dancer or you have been a top seller before.
    I have only been dancing for about 4 months, and I was a topseller but times have been rough.

I think my biggest problem is I over did the friendship convo and waited for them to ask for a dance because thats what I was used to. them asking.

Got to go!!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to babybambi08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Doi! I just sent you the code! Patience is a virtue (or at least in this case its $9)

AWESOME! I'm so glad you are happy with your purchase.

You can buy the supplementary workbook at our Cafepress store if you want a way to better organize your notes.

We are in the process of streamlining all of this into different packages so you can pick and choose what you want and don't want...and I have also created LOTS of new items to offer!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 898 Posts

I've only watched a few of the videos so far, but they really are helping a lot. And I just ordered the workbook, and I believe it should arrive today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Weekly Webinars have been scheduled:

Every Monday at 1pm Pacific Time there will be a Member-only Webinar covering the topics in the DancerWealth Course

Immediately following that at 2pm Pacific, there will be a webinar for non-members at 2pm Pacific as a general overview and Q & A.

Space is limited to 20 participants so sign up here

Thanks

Britney - I'm seriously considering purchasing the DancerWealth program. I don't like the idea, however, of money being taken, monthly, out of my credit/debit card. Is there any way that I could just pay you for X amt of months up front and then get an email warning me that I'm about to be cut-off?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to exotica268 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

exotica268 >>>
    you could always get a prepaid wal mart card. Its the exact same as a debit card.. It cost like 10.00 for the card. and like 3 dollars every time you put money on it. Unless you have a check it wont cost anything. but its an idea

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybambi08 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast