Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Exotica, we plan to going to offer more packages like that. We test marketed two yearly membership auctions on ebay, which both did quite well. I sent you a PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Update
    We held two live webinars on Monday July 6th. Here is the link to the Prospective Members webinar. Although the sound during the Live Event was flawless, the recording is very soft and has a lot of background buffeting noise. We should have it figured out by next week.

Our Free Events during the summer are
    Mondays: 2pm Pacific Time Prospective Member Webinars. Space is limited so sign up on the blog (Members-only Webinar is at 1pm Pacific)
    Wednesdays: The Strip and Grow Rich iTunes Podcast is updated with the weekly SuperStripper Summer Secret. Download it to your ipod, listen on the way to work and MAKE MORE MONEY!!!!

Other Announcements:

Wednesday July 22: I have been invited to appear on Playboy Radio's Night Calls. My scheduled time is 5:30pm Pacific. If you have sirius/xm please listen and call in!!!

August 23-27th: Gentlemen's Club Expo in Las Vegas. We will be in the booth with Continental Agency, Nikita Kash's Feature School, and Traveling Entertainers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 898 Posts

I got my workbook the other day, and I've watched through some of the videos while using it, and I think you did a great job with the product.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to firemaiden04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Thank You!

That darn thing took me over three weeks to create because the file got too big and my computer decided it didn't want to open it! So I had to go start all over from scratch! Then just when I got it the way I liked it.... I had to convert it from Word format to pdf format in order to upload it to the publishing site. ONE LINE was off in the conversion... which bumped the pictures in the left hand margin down, so the fill-in-the blank lines in the right hand margin didn't correspond to the picture!

I was soooo glad to be done with that thing! And I'm REALLY glad you find it useful!!

Thanks

what is the work book like ?? What are some things it says it helps with??

Thanks

I just purchased it and watched three of the videos while taking notes. I'm extremely excited to use these techniques tonight!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Otoki, also download the free weekly guide from iTunes. It will help coach you on what skills to work on first. I released the Intro last wednesday. Tomorrow I will release Week 1. Every Wednesday for the next 8 weeks I will release one track with weekly skills to concentrate on.

Bambi: the workbook has the slides on the left hand margin, with lined space for note taking on the right side. It also asks key questions on how YOU can tweak the information to fit the needs of your club. A lot of times you hear something and you think "I know that" and then you read something and you think "I know that"...but when you actually have to DO it...you realize that you don't really "know it" well enough.

Sure, you could take notes yourself on sheets of paper, but if you happen to be disorganized, or if you don't want to copy down all of the slides and bulletpoints AND take your own notes on how to implement the information...this will help.

We are streamlining the process so you can order the workbook with your membership in one payment, but for right now you have to buy it from the CafePress Store

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Otoki, also download the free weekly guide from iTunes. It will help coach you on what skills to work on first. I released the Intro last wednesday. Tomorrow I will release Week 1. Every Wednesday for the next 8 weeks I will release one track with weekly skills to concentrate on.

Bambi: the workbook has the slides on the left hand margin, with lined space for note taking on the right side. It also asks key questions on how YOU can tweak the information to fit the needs of your club. A lot of times you hear something and you think "I know that" and then you read something and you think "I know that"...but when you actually have to DO it...you realize that you don't really "know it" well enough.

Sure, you could take notes yourself on sheets of paper, but if you happen to be disorganized, or if you don't want to copy down all of the slides and bulletpoints AND take your own notes on how to implement the information...this will help.

We are streamlining the process so you can order the workbook with your membership in one payment, but for right now you have to buy it from the CafePress Store
    Sounds great. I'm waiting for the workbook to arrive (it'll be a couple weeks) so I've been taking diligent notes.

I didn't actually get to apply the techniques I wrote down yesterday. I just lucked out with someone who instantly spent money one me because I looked like his wife

Thanks

Okay...I have a really dumb question: Is all of the paid-for info on DW in the video section?

Edit: some other silly questions:

- Why does a virus warning keep popping up when I log onto the DW page? It says that it's a trojan/worm.

- Is there a website that explains how to DL the videos to my ipod? I've never done anything like that before. I've only used Itunes for that, where I simply downloaded songs, plugged my ipod into the computer, and then it automatically updated the song selection.
    Last edited by exotica268; 07-08-2009 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exotica268 View Post
    Okay...I have a really dumb question: Is all of the paid-for info on DW in the video section?

Edit: some other silly questions:

- Why does a virus warning keep popping up when I log onto the DW page? It says that it's a trojan/worm.

- Is there a website that explains how to DL the videos to my ipod? I've never done anything like that before. I've only used Itunes for that, where I simply downloaded songs, plugged my ipod into the computer, and then it automatically updated the song selection.
    I would love to do this as well. Or at least download the audio or something. Having it on an iPod instead of reading an enormous sheaf of notes would be really helpful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Exotica-
    1. you are the second person to mention the spyware warning. What software are you using? I've sent this to the programmer. For security purposes, we lock our membership down by IP address. If anyone shows suspicious activity (logging in at the same time from two or more different cities) we can lock up the account to the IP address that member signed up with. Rest assured we are not hackers, we are just trying to protect our copyrights.

2. You currently cannot download the videos to iPod because they are security locked. We are working on a product that will be similar to the old HomeStudyCourse. I am trying to figure out a way to distribute it. My options are to a.) register as an artist and sell them on iTunes b.) create a password protected one-time only download link c.) sell the product with the tracks pre-installed on a mini mp3 player

As you can tell, we take our copyrights seriously. I want to avoid the "common knowledge" issues created with the first DancerWealth course. It had great reviews by all of us who took the course in 2003-2004. We came on here and discussed all the content with people who didn't pay for the course. Then around late 2005-2006 the negative threads about the course began to appear from students who took the course and said "it was a waste of money bc I can just read Hustle Hut" We want to make sure our members feel they got valuable information for their money. In return, we simply ask that they discuss the content on our boards with other paying members to preserve the integrity of our site.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,280 Posts

^^^ The copyright issue is why I think they shouldn't be downloadable. I had my first opportunity to witness in person a dancer with a stolen copy of the old DancerWealth course. Needless to say I was less than impressed by this and it really made me change my opinion on what I thought of her.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Here is the link to the recording of this week's FREE webinar.

We do these every Monday at 2pm Pacific. The recorded sound has a little bit of feedback, but is fine when you attend in person.

Members have access to the Member's Only Webinar (and the recording as well) This week's topic was traveling to dance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Exotica-
    1. you are the second person to mention the spyware warning. What software are you using? I've sent this to the programmer. For security purposes, we lock our membership down by IP address. If anyone shows suspicious activity (logging in at the same time from two or more different cities) we can lock up the account to the IP address that member signed up with. Rest assured we are not hackers, we are just trying to protect our copyrights.
    I'm using Avast.

Thanks

I just got my workbook. For any girls who are thinking of purchasing SGR:
    WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR WORKBOOK!

It saves you SO much time with note-taking, and helps you stay organized while doing so.

I really wish I'd waited instead of taking 16 pages of notes (when it could have been just 4).

I'm excited to use the workbook for the videos I haven't watched yet, and I'll transfer my notes to the workbook soon

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have you considered taking payments in other forms? (ie getting your own merchant account) I personally have had a very bad experience with paypal and will never use them again, and I know lots of people who feel the same way.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

I ordered this recently and really like it. I've been doing this for about 5 years in total and make really good money, but there is always cash going to these other silly girls I work with and, well, I want some more for me. There have always been certain customers that i could never get to spend money, and now I know how to deal with them too. I'm actually excited to go to work and try to get some extra cash out of the ones that have eluded me all these years (the reds in particular...I'm a bit of a Labradoodle when it comes to friendliness so I guess I need to tone it down with them). The best thing is feeling more in control when they try to throw me curve balls.

The fact that people are naked for a living and can't afford $100 to get started is a little perplexing to me, but I guess the very people that are ordering this course are the ones that already see this as a business, and as with any good business, want as much training as possible. I've sold multiple champagne rooms in one night pretty consistantly, but if I sell just two more per month then that's $1000 more profit...or 9x my investment. More money equals more , and more usually equals more money.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pogocat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the feedback! We are constantly trying to make SGR better.

Otoki: I'm glad you found the workbook useful. Yes, you miss stuff when you are trying to rapidly scribble down notes on everything the first time you listen. I suggest you watch them one time through, and THEN go back and use the workbook to take notes. I actually sat down and listened to them again the other night and remembered stuff I forgot! The critical thinking section in the sidebar is what helps to solidify the information and it give you something you can have forever.

Axiom: we are still small enough to manually enter a 6 month or year memberships via money order. Paypal was just the easiest to get started with since most people have a paypal account. shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested. I'm traveling a lot in the next few weeks so I may not be able to check SW as often.

Pogocat: AWESOME! I'm so glad you are starting to see the connection between your approach and the customer's personality type. it explains why some customers seem to like bitchyness while others don't.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback! We are constantly trying to make SGR better.

Otoki: I'm glad you found the workbook useful. Yes, you miss stuff when you are trying to rapidly scribble down notes on everything the first time you listen. I suggest you watch them one time through, and THEN go back and use the workbook to take notes. I actually sat down and listened to them again the other night and remembered stuff I forgot! The critical thinking section in the sidebar is what helps to solidify the information and it give you something you can have forever.
    I forgot to mention this, but I actually listened to the videos once, THEN went back and, frequently hitting pause, took notes. I wrote down all the stuff in the slideshows, plus my own notes, which is why the workbook is so handy (I don't have to write down the slide show info!).

I would definitely recommend that everyone listen once, and THEN take notes. It sinks in a lot better that way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Just got DancerWealth this week!

I've listened to all the videos once through; I started to take notes at first but there was just so much information that I went ahead and ordered the workbook because I got tired of typing and pressing pause, now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail (the DW forums do have some notes on Personality types already though)

Some things in the videos I already figured out in the few months I've been dancing, but it's still nice to have someone who is pretty much a stripper sales expert confirm that I'm using a few of the correct strategies already. But in the program there are also lots of simple techniques, lines and ways of looking at situations that are benefiting me already, I think. I sold about 20 dances in 6 hours last night (the $25 VIP ones), which is very good for my club (I was one of the top earners for the night) and is my new personal record. [I wish I had sold more, but I just couldn't find "that guy"... you know the type... who falls head over heels for you and buys 8 dances in a row and totally makes your night ]

I have not yet put some of the supposedly super effective strategies into practice because up until now they have been a little out of my comfort level (I can sometimes be shy and not as confident and outgoing as I'd like to be) but I will during my next 2 shifts this week. I mean what have I got to lose? As another poster pointed out, just WATCHING a bunch of videos won't make you more money, putting them into action will be the real test.

I will update if I see my earnings jump this week!
    Last edited by SerenaSin; 07-19-2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: said "such" instead of "much"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SerenaSin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Sometimes "that guy" isn't there. Sometimes the VIP room is EMPTY.

My goal is to give you LOTS of different strategies that you can learn and put into your SuperStripper Toolbox. More importantly, I want to teach what tool to use in what situation. If you only know how to use a screwdriver, what happens when the customer is a nail? (ok, goofy analogy, but do you catch my drift?

Thanks

I just bought a membership. Already, I'm impressed with the videos, and I've only watched a few of them. I keep thinking back to my customers over the last 3 years, and I realize that all my regulars have been "yellows." I can't wait to learn how to work the other personality types. I've been missing out!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScarletPhoenix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Yellows are the longest lasting and loyal customers. Greens typically never become regulars, unless you offer rock bottom prices. Reds and Blues tend to spend the most in one night.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just as an update: This was the first weekend I've worked since I bout this. I made $2800 and sold 6 bottles. I also sold 3 of those bottles with my partner in crime at the club, so she made $1400. I think I can afford to buy that $20 work book now lol. She'll be buying it too since she see's what a difference this made for us. While some of the top earners were standing around bitching I was taking bottles home...it was great hehehe. I might have been right there with them if it weren't for this and some of the advise popping in my head when I might have tried a different approach. My managers have even taken note. A waitress stopped me and said "weren't you JUST back there with a different guy 30 minutes ago?!?". I also walked 2 other guys back there that didn't buy, but at least they're going back within a few songs and considering it.
    Last edited by pogocat; 07-19-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: I forget things sometimes!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pogocat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I cant say that I have many any more money since I have listen to all the videos.. I have watched them a few times, But I think it is mostly because I have been under some extream stress. I have actully made less, but I have been having so many problems right now.

I had to dump a bf that I loved SO much bc he wouldnt get a job, and I got another one but his ex is crazy, money has been tight, even tighter with the stress.

And now my New bf, wants to support me and wants me to get a day job so we can see each other more. And right now Im bummed out of husteling.. I could use a break, so Im totally getting a day job tom.. I think I wanna do photography at sears, its only min wage but I would like it and my bf, is already paying my bills so I really just need something to do during the day, and a little extra cash stash wouldnt hurt if things went sour...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to babybambi08 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast