Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

But I would still like a video of private parties, and i something else call ------ sales ? I cant remember..

Thanks

Do you guys think that Dancerwealth can work anytime, anywhere as long as you are very determined and don't give up with applying the teaching?

I ask because I live in Seattle, and apparently the Seattle scene absolutely SUCKS, since there is no alcohol allowed in clubs, very high house fees, lots of girls doing extras, super competitive etc etc. Many people advise to go somewhere else, like Portland for dancing. But I'm kind of stuck here....so would something like Dancerwealth help me make money even in a place thats terrible for dancing?

I guess what I am asking is how adaptable is this program?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yes, it will work anywhere.

Sales is sales...I use the DancerWealth principals when negotiating for a car and dealing with my husband, family, and friends. If you know how to motivate each of the personality types, you will know what strategies work best to persuade them to do what you are suggesting.

You may have to tailor the specifics of the deal to meet the needs of your particular club, but the sales/negotiation process is the same regardless of what you are selling.
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

Emailed them saying I was a graduate. I was told to sit tight. Still waiting for a response. I'm going to write back.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

PogoCat: AWESOME! I'm stoked for you!!!!!

Bambi: Your mindset is the key! I can empathize with you. It's tough to tune out personal relationship stress, but if you are going to succeed you've got to find a way to get into the SuperStripper Zone before you walk into the club.

Bluelight: if you are using a different email than when you registered for the old DW product, we may not have you on our list. Our SummerSecrets Special for DW grads expired last week, but we are planning another one.
    Rebecca Avalon

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Smiley Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

IvyMaid: Yes. That's why there is a MEMBERS ONLY forum for you to use as part of your membership. In that forum, graduates and students alike interact thus if you are having a hard time adapting it to your club - post in the forum and someone is bound to be able to be of assistance.

Oh btw, for the private party dances and web cam girls ... this program is also helpful to you. People are still people no matter HOW you come to work with them.....

and even retired strippers can still benefit I am one and I'm focusing more on the DancerWise and DancerVictory sections personally.

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldCoastGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Yes, it will work anywhere.

Sales is sales...I use the DancerWealth principals when negotiating for a car and dealing with my husband, family, and friends. If you know how to motivate each of the personality types, you will know what strategies work best to persuade them to do what you are suggesting.

You may have to tailor the specifics of the deal to meet the needs of your particular club, but the sales/negotiation process is the same regardless of what you are selling.
    This is another reason that I invested in it, as its information extends beyond the strip club.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to exotica268 For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I know you mentioned it somewhere before, but I can't seem to find it. I am interested in purchasing this, how do I get the coupon code?

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

How do I get the coupon code to purchase Dancerwealth? I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread but I can't seem to find it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to femmefatale88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,136 Times in 4,282 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

I treat this program the way I treat religion: Keep what I like and discard the rest
    "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "-Mr. Garrison, South Park.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tempest666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's been a slow process for me. I'm trying to remember what colors correspond with what personality (I mostly get yellows and greens mixed up). But now when I walk away from someone, I think (oh he was definitely a red). As I get better with identifying colors while I'm still talking to them, then I can use the approaches I learned. Maybe I'll start a bit earlier in the night so I have time to use different strategies on different customers.

Knowledge is useless if it isn't used... so I need to start using the lines I learned regarding upgrading to VIP or staying for more dances. Sometimes I just lack the confidence to ask for some reason. Other times I don't and it pays off.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TravelandStrip For This Useful Post:

Thanks

oh yeah, I forgot to add that when I log on to the site, it also says something about a virus. I use google chrome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

TravelandStrip: it IS a lot to learn, which is why the free iTunes podcast helps you to pace your skills based on which ones will get you started making money/closing deals first.

Tempest: we all filter out what does and doesn't work for us. At least if there is something that you don't like...but all else has failed....you have that strategy in your toolbox to try (even though you don't like it)

femme: i sent you a pm

I'm won't be around for the next 2 days: off to LA for Playboy Radio!
    Rebecca Avalon

giada

is there a specific order to watch the videos? so far i've watched the colors one, friendship button, core concepts, persuasive communication, club scenarios...i have been jumping around a little but plan on watching at least 2 more hot button vids and then rewatching the friendship one. i have ordered the workbook but am also taking my own notes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Watch the colors video first (i know, we have to re-arrange them) You can watch the videos in any order. Then use the free iTunes SuperStripper Summer Secrets podcast to guide which skill to work on first, second, third.
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks

I need some serious HELP with motivation.. I guess I need more help with my personal lfe, but its seriouslyyyyyyy effecting my money.. really bad. like I have to make 200 in a week, WHICH I usully make in ONE night!! my stress level is above the roof!!!!

If you have been reading my post in life support.. Its supper crazy right now.. Im so tired of trying to hustel and not making it anymore.. business has slowed down so much, I dont know what to do.. I need some help dealing with leaving stress at home.. I am also UN motivated anymore.. Im tired of going out having to hustle.. I never go out any more and Im so sick of it!! Im going to take off today and be with my bf, and then with the girls tommorow and HOPEFULLY start over Sun or monday... Im just tried of husteling!!

Thanks

Ah, I didn't know about the podcasts. I assume we can download those onto our ipods? I'm tech challenged.

Thanks

I just bought it (without the code because I was too impatient and wanted to watch some videos before work tonight, lol) and so far I really like it, the only feedback I have would be that it would be helpful if the videos were in order of how you should watch them (ie: I was thrown off that the video that should be watched first was halfway down the page.. I didn't even notice it until after I had already watched a diff video)

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 525 Posts

BLONDE MOMENT

Is dancerswealth aka stripandgrowrich.com? I was intrested in signing up. Are they two different websites with the same basic concept? In other words, If i get dancerswealth will the same info be available on stripandgrowrich?

I find it much easier to sign up to a website with instant access then to wait for the mail. Pls get back to me Brit! Ty and ty for sharing your wealth of information with all of us!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hey CS: that is actually a good question! DancerWealth is Step 1 in the StripAndGrowRich.com System. Access is INSTANT as soon as Paypal goes through, and our mail-out products aren't coming for a while.

DancerWealth has been around since 2003, but this is the 2009 version! Step 2 and Step 3 in StripAndGrowRich are much more than just sales training. They are financial education and strategy (DancerWise) and personal development and life coaching (DancerVictory)---ALL from a Dancer's viewpoint!

You're welcome!

Jianna: Order of videos isn't crucial, because you need to watch all of them more than once. If you use the workbook, it guides you to which video and the order to watch them in. MORE importantly, the PODCAST on iTunes (click on the link in my signature below) teaches you to use the most important skills first and build on them.

We do really appreciate the feedback and are always looking to imporove the quality and quantity we're providing for you!

To your SuperStripper Success... : 0
    Rebecca Avalon

26. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Hey CS: that is actually a good question! DancerWealth is Step 1 in the StripAndGrowRich.com System. Access is INSTANT as soon as Paypal goes through, and our mail-out products aren't coming for a while.

DancerWealth has been around since 2003, but this is the 2009 version! Step 2 and Step 3 in StripAndGrowRich are much more than just sales training. They are financial education and strategy (DancerWise) and personal development and life coaching (DancerVictory)---ALL from a Dancer's viewpoint!

You're welcome!

Jianna: Order of videos isn't crucial, because you need to watch all of them more than once. If you use the workbook, it guides you to which video and the order to watch them in. MORE importantly, the PODCAST on iTunes (click on the link in my signature below) teaches you to use the most important skills first and build on them.

We do really appreciate the feedback and are always looking to imporove the quality and quantity we're providing for you!

To your SuperStripper Success... : 0
    Ty for the info. Is dw and strip and grow rich all in one package, or are they to be purchased seperately? TY again!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

Think of it this way: StripandGrowRich is like the name of the college....DancerWealth is the name of one of the courses.

There are several payment options click here
    Rebecca Avalon

Featured Member
    Thanks

Ty again, I was having a major moment there! Ty for sharing and I am very intrested in signing up, however i was a victim of id theft years ago, and I do not use any of my credit info online, however some of my customers will. One of them has offered to sign up to the program for me, but I saw that you have it protected from multiple IP log ins. If my customer would like to pay for this for me, can we make arrangements sO i could log in and view the materials, without his account being suspended?
    TY

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired

I had my identity stolen in 2001 and STILL have an unpaid cell phone bill from Compton resurface every three years!

Of course we can work it out. Shoot me a PM.
    Rebecca Avalon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

How do I get to the workbook? I am going back to dancing and wanted to be re-educated before I hit the floor, so I signed up a couple days ago and have only been able to watch 12 or so videos and access the forums. I don't see any other workbook download page... I really like the tips in the videos though! I hope the workbooks are included in the hundred bucks I spent?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast