Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Quote Originally Posted by goreantx View Post
    How do I get to the workbook? I am going back to dancing and wanted to be re-educated before I hit the floor, so I signed up a couple days ago and have only been able to watch 12 or so videos and access the forums. I don't see any other workbook download page... I really like the tips in the videos though! I hope the workbooks are included in the hundred bucks I spent?
    You buy the workbook on cafepress. It's not much money, and it REALLY helps a lot with note taking and applying the videos to your specific clubs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

oh

Thanks

oh
    It's really worth the small amount of money you pay for it. I mean, sure, it'd be nice if they included it in the price so the total was 115 for DW, but whatever. I'm happy with it, and it's not too terribly inconvenient.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I will get it after i go back to the club Just kinda weird to pay 100 for some videos. I'm learning a lot though so it's still worth it!

Thanks

I will get it after i go back to the club Just kinda weird to pay 100 for some videos. I'm learning a lot though so it's still worth it!
    Well, you're paying for the videos the way people pay for DVDs. The workbook is a sort of study guide to help to utilize those videos more specifically.

It's good that you're learning from the videos. I really appreciate that they have a lot of common-sense stuff, but when they're articulated as they are in the video it makes those actions a lot more conscious, rather than subconscious, thus increasing my chances for success with those techniques.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It's easier for me to learn from the videos where she is talking than the power point ones. I learn better from her stating a principle and then going into a story where she used it.

My hubby is watching them with me and he wants to role play being the different kinds of customers to help me learn what to do. Am I lucky or what?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goreantx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Awee.. that is so sweet.. how cute!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Goreantx- yes you are lucky! You learn best by role playing.

DancerVictory (which we are working on now) is going to be less powerpoint, more one-on-one video like I'm talking to you.

Thanks for ALL the feedback guys! If we waited til everything was 100% perfect and streamlined, it wouldn't be available til 2011!

Thanks

How will the charge show up on my statement when I order the program and workbook? Is it some discreet company name?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I did a paypal echeck, so that's all that showed up for my membership
    "PAYPAL ECHECK (numbers)"

Veteran Member
    Thanks

OK so I've had Dancerwealth for several weeks now...
    Friday night of last week I broke $300 for the first time...
    Then last night I broke $400 for the first time!

I usually don't do particularly well on Friday nights- there are a lot of girls working, I'm not a really good stage dancer (don't do pole tricks or clap my ass, barely make anything at all on stage usually) and tend to not be into the rowdy weekend party crowd, and find the hectic atmosphere to be, well, overwhelming. So I was very pleasantly surprised! I was by FAR the top earner for the night in terms of dance sales. Management gave me mad props.

I really think that DW is helping me with my hustle. Or it could just be some freakish coincidence

I'm also really glad the price for DW was $100, because honestly if it were $300 or however much it used to be i probably never would've invested in it. It has more than paid for itself.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SerenaSin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is this available in the UK?

And sorry if I'm being thick but could someone clarify exactly what I will 'get' as some people are talking about videos and others are saying there is nothing tangible they can actually 'keep'? or are we saying that if I want to watch something more than once I need to have the monthly subscription and watch it online? I can't see anything about it on the website either.

Also I swear I read a post from someone else saying they had something to listen to in the car on the way to work? That sounds brilliant.........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faye449 View Post
    Is this available in the UK?

And sorry if I'm being thick but could someone clarify exactly what I will 'get' as some people are talking about videos and others are saying there is nothing tangible they can actually 'keep'? or are we saying that if I want to watch something more than once I need to have the monthly subscription and watch it online? I can't see anything about it on the website either.

Also I swear I read a post from someone else saying they had something to listen to in the car on the way to work? That sounds brilliant.........
    You get access to the video and forum parts of the strip and grow rich website, and there is a workbook to help you organize your thoughts on the videos, which is available on cafepress.

There are also podcasts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Faye, all of your questions can be answered here.
    Since we are an online company, you can do the program from ANYWHERE! In fact, one of our distributors is going to be featuring us at a show in Amsterdam the end of this month.

You can also see a lot of our free samples on youtube

The free podcasts that you can download and listen to in your car are available on iTunes. You click on the link in my signature, or just open iTunes and search "strip and grow rich"

Featured Member Nuclear Martini's Avatar
    Thanks

The Dancerswealth I purchased didnt help me much. I have been dancing for a year and I bought dancers wealth about 6 months ago.

I guess all the useful bits were advice I thought to be considered as common knowledge.

I didn't like how much emphasis there was on gowns. DW informs you that top earners wear gowns to work and the minoes wear two pieces and bikinis.

I for one am a believer in dressing to emphasis or show off your best parts. I have B-cups, but they are hot and sexy, young 20 year old breasts. My legs are definatly my best asset, my ass is a close runner up.A good protion of regular custies I've had in the past have leg fetishes and dances would consist of them touching and playing with my legs.
    Yes my boobs are nice but lets face it, gowns are more flattering on augmented boobies.

I see no reason in hiding my best assets and putting my boobs on display with no support or anything.

I also dont like how the narrators emphasis how "everything you know about stripping and sales is wrong", am I expected to hear that repeated to me 20 times before I go to work and make 3 times what I usually do make?

I'm not totally satisfied with my purchase but since it was about $300 bucks (maybe $200?) I would feel guilty throwing it away so I still have it under all of my dance outfits.

~Some try to tell me
    Thoughts they cannot defend,
    Just what you want to be
    You will be in the end ~

Thanks

Wait - do you have the old DW or the new one? You said throw it away so it sounds like the old cd's?

It's a video/audio/workbook program now, and from what I understand, far better than the old dancerwealth. I saw a huge increase in my earnings using what I learned in the program, and by changing the way I dressed. But it really sounds like you have the old DW.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dtxgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

If you follow the now 8 Pages of this thread, we have highlighted the differences between the old CD based homestudy course and the new online version. I agree with your point of view about gowns. In some situations, a gown is not the best choice. DancerWealth 2.0 emphasizes dressing to mirror and match your audience to push the Friendship and Authority Hot Buttons.
    Last edited by britneyireland; 08-10-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,915 Times in 1,209 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

^^^Ouch! Denied!!

With regard to the gowns. I have always believed that no one will pay for somethong they can get for free. So, if you wanna walk around topless with a micro mini g on then, cool. Why in the hell would someone give you $20 or more to "take off" what's already off.

If you have on a form fitting long gown (or one piece dress) they can see your shape but not your skin or nips or butt. It's lustful.

If you have real boobies that don't get flattered by a reg. gown then try one with underwire or a shelf bra. They exist.

I mean, you are entitled to not be happy with the program, by all means. But you would be, to my count the only one that's ever said so. I feel like sometimes the student doesn't want to put in the effort but then goes on ratemyprofessor.com to grip about their "C".
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    You can also see a lot of our free samples on youtube

The free podcasts that you can download and listen to in your car are available on iTunes. You click on the link in my signature, or just open iTunes and search "strip and grow rich"
    I can't get these open, the buttons are faded out grey and iTunes is saying the website may be off line?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Faye449 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Faye: it works for me....both when I click the link and when I search strip and grow rich" in the iTunes store. Interesting....hmmmm....you are in London, correct? That shouldn't make a difference...(I have a mystery to solve today)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtxgirl View Post
    Wait - do you have the old DW or the new one? You said throw it away so it sounds like the old cd's?

It's a video/audio/workbook program now, and from what I understand, far better than the old dancerwealth. I saw a huge increase in my earnings using what I learned in the program, and by changing the way I dressed. But it really sounds like you have the old DW.
    Agreed. And I feel that DW does the OPPOSITE of emphasizing gowns, because it keeps mentioning that one should dress for one's target clientele (gowns for gown clubs, more casual for blue collar clubs, etc). I'm confused about what NuclearMartini is talking about. I'm guessing she has the old program.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Otoki View Post
    Agreed. And I feel that DW does the OPPOSITE of emphasizing gowns, because it keeps mentioning that one should dress for one's target clientele (gowns for gown clubs, more casual for blue collar clubs, etc). I'm confused about what NuclearMartini is talking about. I'm guessing she has the old program.

I agree. I work in a high class but still pretty much neighborhood club. (it's just a neighborhood of CEO's ) so I took SaGR advice and mixed the gown with the accessible vibe by doing a very formal butt-length dress in a classic color like black mixed with a TON of rhinestone jewelry. That way I can walk up to a millionaire or I can walk up to a warehouse worker.

and this program is SO FREAKING WORTH IT!
    Yes, I'm real.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to goreantx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^^Agreed. Definitely has helped me close sales for multiple dances AND hourlies.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

My personal trick is to wear triangle top robes made out of the long see through mesh fabric. It works in both upscale gown clubs (because they are long) but also at my local bikini bar because its still technically a bikini...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Faye: it works for me....both when I click the link and when I search strip and grow rich" in the iTunes store. Interesting....hmmmm....you are in London, correct? That shouldn't make a difference...(I have a mystery to solve today)
    Did you solve the mystery? Had a good enough night Friday to be able to pay all my bills this week AND buy DW! Hooray! But am worried that if I can't get at the podcasts I might not be able to see the other stuff either?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast