Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

Oh, the podcasts are not linked to the site content. iTunes works fine for me today. Have you upgraded to the latest version of iTunes? Sometimes if you are running REALLY old version of their software, there are glitches.

Featured Member Nuclear Martini's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britneyireland View Post
    Yes, I'm a bit confused myself. Nuclear Martini, you started this thread last October. If you refer back to page one, I informed you that your card would not be charged because 1. it was declined 2. the old DW product was no longer for sale, and 3. the shopping cart that took payments for the old product was no longer in service. Maybe you found an old kit on ebay, but it wasn't from us Six months ago was February and we weren't even online yet!

Also, if you follow the now 8 Pages of this thread, we have highlighted the differences between the old CD based homestudy course and the new online version. I agree with your point of view about gowns. In some situations, a gown is not the best choice. DancerWealth 2.0 emphasizes dressing to mirror and match your audience to push the Friendship and Authority Hot Buttons.

Its funny that the old DW was not for sale because that is what I recieved after waiting over a month for it to arrive. It came in a white three-ring binder and looks like one of my freshmen year college projects.

At least I am assuming this is the old DW.

My credit card did not decline, I just never used paypal before and apparently you need/needed a paypal account to order the product. Even if it did decline, as a customer I dont appreciate you airing my personal biz on an internet forum, it doesnt matter if its true or untrue its still unprofessional thank you very much .

I didnt purchase it on ebay, I ordered it from the DW website. I dont know what was going on with the company then, but it was a messy situation ordering the whole thing. I had a feeling maybe the company was being sold or some big changes were going on.

I wouldnt lie about this, I guess I'm just getting swept under the rug because I bought the kit when it was 3 times more expensive than it is now or maybe because I bought it too early

~Some try to tell me
    Thoughts they cannot defend,
    Just what you want to be
    You will be in the end ~

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Martini View Post
    It came in a white three-ring binder and looks like one of my freshmen year college projects.

At least I am assuming this is the old DW.
    Probably. When I signed up for DancerWealth I didn't receive anything in the mail. What I ultimately paid for was access to the DancerWealth video section of the StripandGrowRich website, the forums, podcasts, etc. All internet-based stuff. I DID end up ordering the supplemental Dancerwealth workbook after the fact, just so it'd be easier to take notes, but it is not the entirety of the course by a longshot, and doesn't come included in the $99 DW price.

Gowns were mentioned maybe once or twice in the DancerWealth videos I watched, sort of in passing. And I don't remember Avalon saying anything like "everything you know about stripping and sales is wrong" in the videos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Hey Nuclear Martini: sorry for the mixup and you're totally correct, we were transitioning ownership at that time. You probably got the very last of the old program from the old majority owner. I have a copy of the original home study course too, and it's mostly CDs of Adam doing the seminar and they are good. The rest of it is the program's slides from the live Vegas seminar.

The new program is about 90% new material and we even give some of the old concepts away in the free area. The new DW is really full of new concepts, new media, cutting edge technology and fun.

Thanks for asking!! Thanks for your input too, Serena. The workbook is for sale in our Cafepress store, but it's pointless without a DW subscription.

Donovan is trying to talk me into posting a coupon code here in the forums...check back tomorrow to see if he convinces me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

...hehehe... email me to ask me where i am ! (i dare you!)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faye449 View Post
    Did you solve the mystery? Had a good enough night Friday to be able to pay all my bills this week AND buy DW! Hooray! But am worried that if I can't get at the podcasts I might not be able to see the other stuff either?

It all works for me here in Australia. Have no idea why it wouldn't work for you in UK ?

And the videos (in the site) are flash videos as such so if you have flash installed you can 'watch' the videos.

Also, I just wanted to add a little unknown fact about SnGR: it is relevant to ANYONE who works in the adult entertainment / sex industry from strip club dancers, to topless waitresses, private party showgirls and webcam girls ..... even those of us who have retired can benefit from DancerWise and DancerVictory at the very least.

Whilst DancerWise is primarily aimed at USA dancers. I'm around the forums if any aussie girls who join the program want a heads up on tax information etc. I pay good money every week to my accountant so I can have good quality up2date information on tax and business.

If anyone wants a discount when ordering... use E3167322D9 for your 10% discount hehehe

* please *

If you aim at nothing,
    you will
    HIT EXACTLY THAT!

enter: E3167322D9 for your 10% discount

Thanks

I'd also like to say that I only bought Dancer Wealth, not the other two. My reason was that I wanted to try the product that would be most relevant to me (sales/closing) and because I don't really care about fitness (this job keeps me damned fit, and I'm already pretty food-conscious, even if I don't actually keep a healthy diet )

I will probably check out Dancer Victory once I've finished and become comfortable with the DW techniques, so I don't overload myself

I wouldnt lie about this, I guess I'm just getting swept under the rug because I bought the kit when it was 3 times more expensive than it is now or maybe because I bought it too early
    I don't think you're getting swept under the rug. It seems like most of your posts have been answered pretty well. You seem frustrated, which I totally understand (I'd be pissed if I bought the old version right before the new, improved version came out) but I'd say try the trial membership. It's $6 for one day (last time I checked), and it allows you to watch some videos and get a general idea of the info in the program I think that will demonstrate just how different it is from the old program.

I hope that helps.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dancerswealth-does anyone have this?

I've just bought this, watched the first couple of videos and initial impressions are that it looks good!

Will keep you posted as I 'progress'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

It's nice to know Time Magazine thinks we are THE place to go learn sales tactics!! We are mentioned in the COVER STORY of the magazine on sale NOW.
    Page Three in the online version

Last edited by britneyireland; 08-18-2009 at 02:56 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britneyireland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goreantx View Post
    I did a paypal echeck, so that's all that showed up for my membership
    "PAYPAL ECHECK (numbers)"
    Man I did NOT want that charge showing up on my statement! I thought the fact that it was paypal would be enough so I used my debit card. I should've used a check like you did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Interesting, may I ask why it's an issue if something shows up on a personal bank statement? I understand guys who don't want strip clubs showing up in their statements because their wives might find out they went there.....would it be better if it showed up as SGR?

Thanks

Interesting, may I ask why it's an issue if something shows up on a personal bank statement? I understand guys who don't want strip clubs showing up in their statements because their wives might find out they went there.....would it be better if it showed up as SGR?
    Maybe if people's parents can see the CC statement, or something. I don't know. It's not exactly info that's open to the public

Thanks

Yes. I think SGR is better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 898 Posts

It's nice to know Time Magazine thinks we are THE place to go learn sales tactics!! We are mentioned in the COVER STORY of the magazine on sale NOW.
    Page Three in the online version

Congratulations! I know you've worked incredibly hard on this product, you totally deserve it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to firemaiden04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So tonight was a kind of shitty night in the club, but before I went to work I actually sat down and really read through that Workbook I ordered from DancerWealth. Really tried to absorb the information. Went into work, and managed to make $400 off a crowd that most people couldn't get $150 out of. Very proud, and I think I might turn this into a pre-work ritual.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firemaiden04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firemaiden04 View Post
    So tonight was a kind of shitty night in the club, but before I went to work I actually sat down and really read through that Workbook I ordered from DancerWealth. Really tried to absorb the information. Went into work, and managed to make $400 off a crowd that most people couldn't get $150 out of. Very proud, and I think I might turn this into a pre-work ritual.
    I totally read through the workbook before work. even though I haven't gotten anywhere near watching all the videos, the few I've watched and filled out in the workbook really make a difference in my attitude at work.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Otoki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by la petite sexy View Post
    Yes. I think SGR is better.
    Interesting, did you invest in the entire program? I hope so because you will learn having an accountant is a necessity when owning your own biz and my accountant would see SGR on my statements and have to spend time asking what it is if I don't notate it. It is truly much better to have a product that is called what it is on a statement, IMO.

Thanks

I am enrolled in DancerWealth, but I think I'm going to purchase both DancerWise and DancerVictory later this week. I know I can get a discount on them for buying them together, but what will the monthly cost be for the total subscription? Will I be paying $29.99 for the two new programs in addition to the $19.99 I already pay for DancerWealth, or will I only be charged $29.99 monthly, as I would have if I'd bought them all together?

Thanks

^^^ Ok...I'm really interested, but I'm completely confused by the whole pricing system. first I thought it was a monthly $30 membership. Then I thought it was $100 upfront. Now it sounds like there's individual programs you sign up for? Is that in addition to a monthly fee? Is there a $100 start up cost and then you buy each program on top of that? Iz so confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    As Katherine Hepburn put it so eloquently " Nature is what we were put here to rise above"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakita Kash View Post
    Interesting, did you invest in the entire program? I hope so because you will learn having an accountant is a necessity when owning your own biz and my accountant would see SGR on my statements and have to spend time asking what it is if I don't notate it. It is truly much better to have a product that is called what it is on a statement, IMO.
    No. I planned to by Dancerwealth and Dancerwise together but just bought Dancerwealth at the last minute because I saw a discount code on the forum. I should've just bought them both as I would save more in the long run on the joined monthly fee. Not to mention I need lots of help with 'stripper finances' lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Elvia,

For DancerWealth there is a $99 one time only initiation fee. This gives you access to the core content (Personality Types, The 7 Hot Buttons, Persuasive Communication, Core Concepts of Business, Club Scenarios) the weekly updates, the forums, and webinar access. It is designed to be a self paced course and we are always adding new content to site. The $19 monthly fee is to ensure that you always have access to the new stuff, discussion forums, webinars in addition to the static Core Content.

Hope this helps! I just spent a week in Vegas for the Gentlemen's Club Expo and I am REALLY excited that club owners are starting to be aware that we are the sales engine that drives the club.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

My PM inbox is full today with similar questions:

1. We are re-structuring the Video Page, so some of the old content is temporarily unavailable because we are putting the NEW content up first. But don't worry, the old content will be re-uploaded over the next few days. Its not gone forever.

2. Also, we have been shooting out discount codes via our newsletter so if you are not on our mailing list you are missing out! You can sign up at the bottom of our home page.

I hope everyone is having a healthy and happy autumn and making lots of money!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,280 Posts

I'm just catching up all this... I've been out of town working without my computer.

First, the videos are VERY important. The work book is great, but you really need to watch the videos too and all the extra supplemental videos that are being uploaded.

Second, Nakita is totally right... buying DancerWealth just puts the money in your pocket. To totally understand the system though you need to get DancerWise so you know what the smart things are to do with the money once you've earned it. It's that whole "Work hard, spend smart" theory.

Third, if you have the old IPod versions... it's not the same. It's worth looking into the upgraded version.
    Don't you ever sleep?
    Not at night...that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.www.KyleaKilleen.com
    www.KyleaKilleen.com/pages/news.php - Blog -
    My PM box fills up quick. If you have a question please e-mail me with your username.
    Congrats to Pryce on doing some much needed tending in his garden!
    Myspace - Facebook - Twitter

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylea2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Britney,

I have a question about the trial membership. How long does it last? What does it give you access to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    As Katherine Hepburn put it so eloquently " Nature is what we were put here to rise above"

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Elvia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Blog Entries

Good Question!

The trial membership lasts for 24 hours, during which you have access to our private members only forums and three selected video tutorials.

The Colors Video is a little over 20 minutes and has some great secrets in it. It will teach you how to identify your target and have a strategy or two lined up before you approach him.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast