Thread: Best wishes for the Holidays

Thanks
    Thanked 13,639 Times in 4,404 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    In Love

Default Best wishes for the Holidays

I know this is a bit preemptive, but my bf is going to pull another marathon crackhead session on WOW so I probably won't be able to wish anyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Solstice/Ramadan/Kwanzaa. I hope that everyone gets to be with the people that they love, stay safe, be happy and remember that we only have one life and it's today that counts. Yesterday is done, tomorrow's not here. Take the time to appreciate the little things. It's been one hell of a year for me, but I'm grateful for the lessons that I have learned and the people that I love. Anyways, be safe and drink some eggnog for me
    "Fake tits are like Kevlar. They don't guarantee your chances of survival but they sure as hell improve it."
    Tempest

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 844 Posts

Default Re: Best wishes for the Holidays

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular pratices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. "

I say: Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year ! Even if you don't believe or have your doubts, enjoy a season of peace, goodwill, family, friendship and generosity.

Happy Hanukkah !

Feliz Navidad ! Prospero ano y felicidad !

Joyeux Noel !

Buon Natale !

and of course - HAPPY FESTIVUS !
    A
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither.
    Teddy Roosevelt